Chapter 4

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

           "Omma,I want to go to my friend's house to complete my homework.Can I go?" lied Bora."Okay,but don't come home too late.It might be dangerous out there."."Arassoe.Bye!"Bora leave the house immediately before her omma knows she lied.

           Ding-dong!Bora press the bell."This is me,Bora.Anybody home?!" shout Bora.Jaejin go towards Bora and open the gate."Finally,you're here.Don't stood up there!Get in and complete my homework!"."Okay,okay.." replied Bora lazily."Where's your homework?" ask Bora."Upstairs,in my bedroom,on the table.Go get it yourself!" says Jaejin while he watch tv and eats jajangmyeon.'Huh, at least prepared it for me!' she murmur.

           It is only two of them in the house.Jaejin's parents were gone overseas and their maid were gone for her brother's wedding."Where's your room?" suddenly Bora ask Jaejin."Owh,I almost forgot to tell you.Find it yourself." instruct Jaejin without any sympathy."But..but..there's so many room up here" Bora not satisfied."It's your problem." replied him without bothering her. Bora sigh.

           Finally.Bora found Jaejin's room.She've been sweating too much searching for Jaejin's room."This room is so terrible and stinky.Did all boys are like this?Eww.." Bora babbling.She found Jaejin's homework on his table.'That is not that much as I think" she saw two books on the table.She starts to work when suddenly Jaejin is at the door."How is it my dear.Is it alright?" Jaejin try to joke."Hey!Who are you to call me dear!Your room is so terrible, you should tidy them up." Bora says without thinking."Then, it's your work after you've done that" replied him."What?!At least give me some food to eat.I'm hungry." Bora replied without feeling embarass."You can eat anything in the refrigerator but finish your work first." replied Jaejin ."Dae.Kamsamida.I don't know you are kind." Bora smile hugely.

          "Owh.Where's your parents?You live here alone?" ask Bora."Nope.My parents gone oversea.Stop talking and finish my homework otherwise I'll kiss you." he tried to joke."You are master at joking but you can't make me laugh with that joke." Bora gets really shock when she heard it."No,I'm serious!" Jaejin say to make Bora stop talking."No, you don't!Haha.." Bora knows he was joking.Jaejin came towards Bora and grab Bora's head.Bora shock."A..arassoe!I continue my work I mean your work!" she push Jaejin."Haha!You should see your funny face when I hold your head.I will do it if you didn't do your work.Understand?!" Jaejin laugh loudly as his joke works."Okay.Just, don't do it again .You disgust me!" Bora feel angry at the same time, shock with Jaejin's action.Jaejin leave the room with a big laugh.

           "Yucks!Disgusting!" Bora slap her face and try to forget it."I must finish this work quickly so I can eat." After completed jaejin's homework,she quickly approach the kitchen and open the fridge."Wow!So many yummy food here.I can't waste this chance!" she feel amazed with the food.

           After eating, Bora came to the room again to tidy up Jaejin's room."This bed is so comfort.Waa!!I feel sleepy.." Bora accidentaly sleep at Jaejin's bed.Zzz..zzz....

           "What's going on with this girl?" Jaejin saw Bora slept on his bed."I want to sleep at the other room.I feel very lazy to wake her up." It means Bora have been in Jaejin's house untill midnight.Madam Yoon,Bora's omma feel very worry because Bora hadn't come home.She have tried to call Bora but it always said 'mailbox'.she didn't know her friends number."Perhaps, she have an overnight with her friend.But why didn't she tell me first?"