I Love You

Saranghae

 

CL’s POV

That’s it. Dara is dating Jiyong.
I knew it. It was going to happen soon or later. Jiyong is my best friend and was always saying to me that he was going to confess. But I don’t know why, I never believed him. I’m so stupid for not telling her about my feelings first.  You’re so stupid Chaerin, if you confessed before, now you two would be together. This is what’s on my mind, and won’t stop.

Can’t hold it. Even if it is raining I need to just... Get the hell out of here. So I started to run. At the first moment I just wanted to run and clear my mind, but once I saw a bar, I had to stop. Some alcohol may help me, who knows. I was all wet already but nothing could stop me now, so I just sat there, left some good money on the table and asked for the strongest drink.  I couldn’t stand be so sad anymore, acctualy it wasn’t just sadness, so much feelings mixed that I can’t even start to understand what it is, but I can for sure say that it’s not good, it’s like something is killing you slowly inside and you can’t help but let it be. This feeling was trying to scape as tears, but I was about to be just fine, so I held it and reached for the cup and drank it.

Dara’s POV

I just wish I could stop crying. Chaerin here, holding me and telling me that everything’s fine. But she’s not home yet... Why? It’s 00:30 and raining outside. And it just makes me feel worst. If the weather is like this I can’t go driving and thinking.
My head is a mess right now, I don’t even know what I’m feeling, I just know that sitting here in the cold bathroom floor, it seems like a nightmare.

FLASHBACK ON

- Hey noona, can you come here for a sec?

- Of course. – I was talking with Bom when he called me to the recording studio, that has no one but me and Jiyong inside. I went in first and he closed the door, it was awkward – Say it.

- Dara, I...I don’t know how to say it, but, I love you! It’s been awhile you know. Everything I want is just to have you by my side, hug you and love you. I tough it was nothing strong, but after some time I realised this is no joke. I really love you.

I didn’t know what to say or how to act. It was shocking. We’ve never been close to each other and then he just says that he loves me... But I don’t feel the same way, I already love someone.

- I’m sorry Jiyong, I already love someone, and...

- Already like someone? What’s that supposed to mean? – His face changed, he was confused, blinking non-stop, like he wanted to understand what I said, so he looked at me looking for an answer.

- I... this is complicated, but I’ll tell you the truth: I like Chaerin. I’m sorry, again. – The first time I said it out loud. Just made me realise how much I love her.

- WHAT? Are you insane? – He started to laugh really loud, he was scarying me. – Are you out of your mind Dara? Chaerin is a girl, just like you! You must be kidding me! This is the moment when you should be happy and jumping around, you know why? ‘Cause I’m Kwon Jiyong and I love you, and I just confessed to you! I’ve choosen you, and you can’t deny me, don’t you get it? Do you realise how many girls in this world would want to be in your place right now? But what do you do? You say you love a girl. And what’s worst, your leader, Chaerin. You really have to be kidding me.

Then he just left, slamming the door on my face. Yes. So I just stayed there. Bom came runing to know what happened but my voice wasn’t working, my mind wasn’t working, so I just walked out and came home.

FLASHBACK OFF


And that’s how I got here.
What I feel for her is wrong? I know that we’re both women but this is so strong, so real... It’s impossible to be wrong. I really want her to come home.

Got up and I the bathtub faucet, maybe I could relax a bit. All I know is: this cold floor won’t help me.

After a long time I realised that it was 2:00, Chaerin’s not here yet. Did something happen? Tried to call her, but no one’s answering. I’ll send her a message.

“Chaerin-ah where are you? I’m worried, please call me and come home.

Dara”


Went to the kitchen, I’ll take some medicine to sleep, I’m so tired but my mind is still paralysed so I can’t sleep. Well, I’ll talk to Chaerin in the morning, lately she always go out and come back in the morning, drunk.
She was never like this, I wonder what’s happening.

I was lost in my toughs when I heard a noise coming from the living room, it scared me. But I recognized the noise right after... keys. It must be Chaerin.

CL’s POV

After drinking vodka like crazy, Dara sent me a message saying that she was worried. I cried reading the short and stupid message. She’s worried because of me, I shouldn’t have come...

On my way home, more rain. Amazing, I’ll probably get a cold. But everything’s ed up already so I don’t really care, just walked slowly, my legs won’t obey me anyway.

Once I was in front of the door it took me a really long time to find my keys, and when I found them, I couldn’t open the damn door, why is this thing so little? It’s like my keys don’t fit. But I did it. Opening the door I saw someone’s shadow. It was probably Dara, waiting for me. , I bet she’s mad.

- CHAERIN? OH MY GOD FINALLY!

She was holding me, and wasn’t mad but happy. She was holding me, but once she felt the smell of alcohol...

- You’re drunk right? Why are you drinking so much? It’s not good for you, I hate to see you like this... C’mon I just got out of the bathtub, I think the water is still hot.

- You were crying... What happened? – I may be drunk, but I know her. She was crying.

- Nothing... I’ll talk to you later about it.

I followed her, she left me in the bathroom and said:

- I’ll make you something to drink, I’ll be right back.

I’m on Dara’s bathtub... feels awkward but good at the same time. Can’t lie, I’m enjoying and relaxing. And almost back to my normal self.

- Hey, feeling better? – She entered the room

- Yes, a lot better.

She saw my body under the water and turned her back, I bet she’s blushing. So silly. I started to laugh.

- Yah, look at me.

- Hm... It’s awkward.

- We see each other all the time!

- Shut up byuntae! – She was laughing too, she’s so pretty – Hm... I’ll wait for you on bed then

- W-What – WHAT????????????????????????

- I’m just kidding stupid. But seriously, I’ll wait you there so we can talk, okay? Ah, go to the kitchen first, I made you some coffee.

- Ok, thank you.

She closed the door and I decided to leave the bathtub. Went to my badroom with her towel around my body, she saw me and smiled. She’s so different...
On my pajamas I drank the coffee, and yes, I’m myself again.

She was on her bed, I saw tears rolling down her cheeks and my heart almost stoped.

- Ssantokki, what’s happening? – I hugged her, she cried harder

- I have something to tell you

- What is it? Tell me please.

- Jiyong...

- You guys are dating? I already know that, tears of happiness then?

- What? We’re not dating!

- Bom said to me... – Okay, I was now completly confused

- Ahhh, I didn’t explain to her... Well, we’re not dating, of course not. He said that he loves me, but I love another person, it would never happen.

- I’m confused

- What you need to know is that I’m like this because of what he said to me about the person I love and what I feel

- Jiyong’s like that Dara, you shouldn’t take him serious. When we say no to him, he gets a little crazy.

- But he was yelling at me

- He’s so y... You know what, I’m mad now, I’ll call him and tomorrow I’ll punch him right in the face, that stupid bo-

- Chae...

- No Dara, he’s like a kid, just ‘cause he’s “G-Dragon” Im not scared! We’ll talk tomorro-

- Chae, I love you.

- ....................................

- I love you, that’s why I can’t date Jiyong or any other person. I love you.

- Are you serious?

- No Chaerin is just a joke OF COURSE I’M SERIOUS

I kissed her.

- I love you so much Dara, you don’t even know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it guys, please comment and subscribe. If there's mistakes let me know! Thank you for reading <3