✞ E M I L Y ✞

† S A D I S G A T E † ( Meto Oneshot )

It was certainly not his fault... was it?
Meto always wondered how it would've been to be born into a family with nice, loving parents. Parents who praised you for high scores in tests, a father who gave you tips on how to get girls, a mother who pampered you no matter what.

But instead, he was put in a family where his parents were always drunk. They were rarely home, but if they were... Meto knew better than to be around. After all, his eyes were not bulging out of his skull because he wanted them to. Poor boy had been around during one of his mother's drunken tantrums... The outcome was not pretty.

 

At least, he always woke up everyday to meet his friends at school. They weren't perfect... But it was all he had.
Tsuzuku, with his crazed and erted attitude. Even if he would playfully try to get Meto into trouble, he would always be there to protect him from everything else.

MiA, with his goofy ways and big kitten-like eyes. He would look after Meto with all his being, always wanting to be there for him.

And Koichi, who Meto looked up to as a 'motherly' figure. Koichi, with his slender and trembling form. He would often speak up for Meto when the boy's voice would fail to come out of his throat.

 

One day, the four friends were walking down the hallways. They were goofing around, Tsuzuku drawling rather loudly as he made fun of a teacher, MiA laughing along with him. Koichi had his arms wrapped around one of Meto's muscular arm, pouting a bit. 

"Guys... Don't be so loud, please. It hurts my ears."
"..."
"Meto says his ears hurt too."

MiA smiled and covered his mouth as Tsuzuku ruffled Meto's hair. "Sorry, shortie. Am I annoying you?"
"..."
Koichi answered for Meto again. "He says to stop being such a douche."
Instead of being angered, Tsuzuku laughed and wrapped an arm around Meto's slender figure. 
MiA stepped up besides Koichi, staring at forward with those big eyes of his. He suddenly gasped as a smile grazed his lips. "Oh! Guys, look! It's the new girl!"

All the students that were around the hallways crowded around to look at the girl. She was foreign, from some latin heritage of some sorts. Meto tried standing on his tips to take a peek, but failed to do so. Instead, he decided to jump on Tsuzuku's back, making the taller male chuckle.
The lolita boy cocked his head to the side as he looked at the beautiful girl. Her hair was long and black, her skin like snow.

This made Meto doubt the principal's words. This girl did not look foreign.

 

And speaking of the principal... He bounced right up with a bright smile, putting an arm on the girl's shoulders. He cleared his throat, which made every single student quiet down. "Everyone~! I wish to introduce my daughter to you. This is Oonishi Emily. She is half dominican, half japanese. Please treat her right!"
The girl, Emily, bowed a bit. Meto noticed some red marks along her wrists which were very similar to his...
The principal then said. "Everyone! You're late to class! Hurry up!"

 

This made all the student body shriek in unision and run off to their certain classes. In a hurry, Tsuzuku accidentally dropped Meto, who was then stepped on multiple times, and ran off to his class.
Meto felt a hand on his forehead and opened his bulging eyes to look up to Emily, who was staring down at him with worried brown eyes. "Oye, chico... Estas bien? " ("Hey, boy... Are you okay?")
The boy furrowed his eyebrows and pouted, making his already swelled up mouth look even bigger. "Uh.. Excuse me?"
Emily facepalmed and sighed before she glanced at him with a smile. "Are you okay?" She gently helped him up and dusted him off, taking her time.
"Y-yeah..." He stopped abruptly, covering his mouth. He hadn't spoken a word in two years, and now he was talking as if it were the most normal thing around... At least for him.

She stared at him for a while before shaking her head and holding his hand, lacing their fingers together. "Whatever, kiddo. I'm Emily." She then smiled, the brightest smile Meto had ever seen, and pulled him along with her. "Why don't you tell me yours?"

Little did she know that the boy's heart was beating faster than ever and that there was blood flowing up to his cheeks. "I... I'm Meto."

 

 

Koichi, Tsuzuku, and MiA were standing just behind the wall, MiA and Tsuzuku trying hard not to burst into giggles and Koichi staring worriedly after his younger friend. "D-do you guys think he'll be okay on his own?"
MiA snorted, making Tsuzuku laugh even more. "Are you kidding me?! He hasn't spoken to anyone in two years, and he spoke normally to this Emily girl. He'll go along perfectly!" He then turned to Tsuzuku. "You dropped him on purpose, didn't you?!"

The boy chuckled and flipped his hair away from his eyes with a smirk. "Damn straight I did. He needs a girlfriend. I think he found her~"

 

“The two of us will surely last forever...” -you smile like it’s your favorite line-
I caught on when you stayed unchanged, was it okay when I pretended not to notice
 
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
I reach out my hand
“Do you love me?” –you light up a cigarette and laugh-
 
EMILY... Did it make you laugh when yesterday continued?
The two of us... Haven’t we painted a devastating beauty?
You... would I fall asleep when you wake up?
EMILY... EMILY... Are you planning to keep it hidden?
 
“I couldn’t come” – and in unfamiliar arms?-
“Please, are you here...?” –You’re talking downwards-
 
 
“Love me?”

 

 

“Love me?”

 

 

“Love me?”
“Love me?”
“Love me?”
“Love me?”
-You’ll crumble-
“Do you love me? Now and before?” –You’re broken-
 
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Love me?
Will I get used to you not being here?
Was I the fool for cutting you off...?
 
Even if there was love, the small mistakes will ruin it all
But would it have been okay if I had closed my eyes just once?
 
EMILY... was it right to pretend not to know?
You... even though you taught a lot of beauty
Always... This devastating beauty will continue
My awareness of sin has disappeared
 
EMILY... When I realized there were too many feelings
EMILY... you could be near again... Is what I felt as well
EMILY... you're walking a new road now right
EMILY... EMILY... tell me again of your suffering
 
EMILY... You’re surely hurting now too right
EMILY... If you return I’ll『    』
 
EMILY… Because I Love You.