Ice and Aeygo

Ice and Aeygo

(JESSICA'S P.O.V)
"Sicaaa~" Sunny called from in the living room. "She won't give me my phone back!"
I grinned and went into the living room to find Yuri stood up with Sunny's phone in the air whilst Sunny jumped around her desperately reaching for her phone with the other girls laughing and watching.
"Let me play!" Sooyoung squeaked, standing up.
Soon it turned into a game of piggy in the middle, Sunny was outsmarted by all the tall people around her.
"Yul oppaaaa!" Sunny pleaded as Yuri caught the phone.
"We're waiting for Jessica to react! So far she appears to be in her own world." Sooyoung giggled.
"No I'm not!" I blinked, walking over to Yuri and jumping on her until she fell over and gave me back Sunny's phone.
"Stop cheating!" Yoona yelled and she jumped in but not before Sunny and I ran off into the kitchen, leaving Yuri and Yoona piled up on the floor confused.
"What are you making?" Sunny asked as I went to get some stuff out of the freezer.
"..Ice cream. This time I think I can do it!" I said proudly.
"Do you know what you're doing?" She asked, wrapping her arms around my waist as I stood and stared at the ingredients.
"Uhhm.. No.. Not really.." I sighed.
"Want me to go to the shop and buy some for you? They'll never know." She said, playing with my hair.
"But.. I want to make ice cream.. Or else they'll say I can't make food.." I mumbled.
Sunny turned me around and looked into my eyes. "It doesn't matter what they think, you're perfect and you'll eventually learn to make food."
"Aww.." I blushed slightly then kissed her softly on the lips.
"YAH! STOP MAKING OUT IN THE KITCHEN!" I heard Hyoyeon yell.
"WE WANT ICE CREAM!" Sooyoung started chanting, and the rest of them started too.
Sunny the radio and Sorry Sorry by Super Junior came on so they all stopped chanting and danced to that instead.
"Just let me go to the store or something.." Sunny said.
"No! I'll make it!" I squeaked, pulling out my phone to look at the instructions on how to make ice cream.

(SUNNY'S P.O.V)
Half an hour later after much dancing and shouting and chanting for ice cream, Jessica finally made some.
"This is quite good actually." Seohyun mumbled.
Sooyoung snorted which probably meant she approved too. Tiffany and Taeyeon were making eyes at each other and Yoona and Hyoyeon were grunting at each other. I was sat in Jessica's lap letting her feed me ice cream.
"Sunny, you know you have arms." Tiffany said.
I was about to speak but then Jessica spoke for me instead.
"It's cute when I feed her!" She squeaked at Tiffany, shutting her up.
Seohyun's phone beeped. "Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, you all have to go do some dance thing. Taeyeon and Tiffany we need to go rehearse for TTS." She said.
So everyone else left, leaving us alone. When we'd finished eating ice cream I lay on the sofa staring up at the ceiling whilst Sica cleaned up in the kitchen. Eventually I rolled off onto the floor and put the xbox on and started playing some games. Sica came in and stared.
"Sunnyyyy.. You know how much I don't like watching you play games." She whined. "It's bad for you.
"Actually it's not." I said absent mindedly.
She went silent and eventually fell asleep on the sofa. At 5pm when I stopped playing I picked her up and put her in her pyjamas and put her in bed.
"Goodnight Sica." I whispered, kissing her forehead.
She smiled in her sleep which made me cry a bit with happiness. She even thought about me in her sleep.