music room

you are my eternity

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were bestfriends since forever. They've been playing, eating, talking, laughing, doing things together. They've been together for years and grew up. Sungyeol has this feeling for Myungsoo but he can't tell him though. Who would want a gay bestfriend?! Who wouldn't be scared if you know that the one who's always there for you has feelings for you? If its a girl then it'll be alright but hey~ Lee Sungyeol?! The one who could make any girl swoon and squeal for him is a gay?! OH CRAP.

They're now in high school and of course, they're entering in the same school. They went to school together, they're classmates. They're seats are also beside each other. No one can really break them apart. Their class have been bored and sleepy while listening in this boring History class, *KRINGGG!* They all celebrated signalling that its break time already..
"Myungsoo~" Sungyeol sang
Myungsoo looked at him and smiled "Hmm~?"
"Let's eat together!" Sungyeol showed his gum-smile
Myungsoo chuckled, "Let's go then"
Sungyeol nodded

They're not going to the cafeteria, nor the garden not also in the school's rooftop. They're going to the music room to eat their snacks there. They always do that! Besides, the teacher let them since they're a member of the music club. Myungsoo sat there, eating his bread while Sungyeol sat infront of the piano, stretching his fingers. He then played a song's intro. Myungsoo stared at him..

"Nal china-ga
Keu nunbit mot bonkeollo hal-ke, an bonkeollo hal-ke
Nal moreun-cheo-khaejwo
Heunteu-llineun nae mam muneojigi jeone" Sungyeol sang

"Han beoni, du beoni, se beoni dwaeh beorin uyeon ije, neon un-myeonggata
Majimag han beon deo, du beon deo, se beon jakku bogoshipeo" Myungsoo continued while Sungyeol just stared at him, still playing the song's piece. Myungsoo noticed him and smiled, Sungyeol smiled back

"Nae-gen dul moduga sojung-hande neowah ne gyeote saramdo
Waeh hapil ni-ga jeonbu kajinkeoni wonhae-on modeun geo-seul da
Neoreul bomyeon nun-mu-ri na neol kajji mothae, kajko shipeo
Oh~ neoreul bomyeon mami apa can never be mine, mine, mine, mine" They both sang together, with smiled on their faces. They stopped and looked at each other, more like a stare.

Sungyeol's heart beat faster. Fireworks boomed inside him, there were also sparks inside. Butterflies flew freely inside his tunny making him hard to breathe. Little did he know, Myungsoo was feeling those too. Both of them, they knew what this feelings are. They're just afraid on what will be the outcome if they will confess. They're scared. In other words, they're such a coward. Silence filled in the room until Myungsoo sighed loudly..
"Yeolie"
Sungyeol stared at him. Myungsoo looked at him, straight in Sungyeol's eyes.
Sungyeol gulped, "W- Waeyo?"
Myungsoo walked closer to Sungyeol, not breaking their staring contest
"Yeolie?"
"Hmm~?"
"Can i sing something for you?"
Sungyeol nodded standing up so that Myungsoo can use the piano, "Go on, Myungie"
Myungsoo sat down, *Its now or never Kim Myungsoo, FIGHTING!* Myungsoo inhaled

"Aju jageun geoshirado neol himdeulge haji motage
Hangsang jikigo shipeo I’m eternally love~

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo
Ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo
Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul
Geureon han saram doel su itdamyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni

Neol saranghage dwaebeorin nan ije deo isang
Doragal goshi eobseoyo nalgaereul geodwogasyeotjyo (oh no)
Yeongwonhan sarmeul irheotdaedo haengbokhan iyu
Naui yeongwon ijen geudaeinikka, eternally love

Neoui sesangeuro, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro, eodieseo wannyago, from you
Haemarkge mutneun, oh~ nege bimirira malhaesseo, oh
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni" Myungsoo sang the song beautifully. He hit the high notes correcty. Sang the half of the song, filled with emotions making it soft and good to hear. But what Sungyeol thought the most is the last part of the song, and its all-in-all meaning *You are my eternity?*

Sungyeol was really busy thinking about the song and didn't notice that Myungsoo was infront of him already.
Myungsoo interrupted Sungyeol's thoughts, "Yeollie"
Sungyeol looked up and his eyes widened, "Yo- Your t- too close M- Myungie, i-"
Myungsoo cupped Sungyeol's face, "Yeollie"
Sungyeol stared at him, "Hmm~?"
"You might be thinking why did i sang that right?"
He nodded
Myungsoo inhaled, "Lee Sungyeol I-" Myungsoo sighed, "LeeSungyeolIloveyou" Myungsoo mumbled
Sungyeol actually didn't understand what Myungsoo said. He only heard is name, he blinked, "Bwoh?"
Myungsoo looked at him, with lust in his eyes, "Lee Sungyeol i love you"
His eyes widened, blinked, "You what?" Sungyeol can't believe on what he just heard
Myungsoo leaned in and whispered "I said im in love with you, Lee Sungyeol"
Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo who looked at him too. Sungyeol smiled at him, he smiled back
Myungsoo crashed his lips into Sungyeol's making the other boy's eyes widened. Sungyeol then closed his eyes, feeling how sweet and soft Myungsoo's lips are, he then wrapped his arms around Myungsoo's waist pulling him closer. Myungsoo deepened the kiss and Sungyeol gladly responded to it.

They've been kissing for a minutes and also feels like they don't want to stop it. And hey~ who would want to stop?! They're kissing the person they love the most! But suddenly, Sungyeol slightly pushed Myungsoo, which made him stare at Sungyeol. Sungyeol breathed hard, Myungsoo chuckled caressed Sungyeol's chubby cheeks and kissed his forehead, "Let's go back to room now Yeolie" Sungyeol nodded and smiled at him, Myungsoo smiled back.

______________________________________

Again, again and again.. Please vote for our Infinite oppas at http://mama.interest.me/poll .. Thank chuuuuuu~ ^O^

Heard about GrandpaGyu's solo? *squeals*