-

넌 내게 반했어

 

Minji sat on the counter, watching her boyfriend cook some dukbokki for the both of them. It was a weekly thing for them now, for the past two months. She would visit him every Thursday and they would watch random movies for awhile before they had dinner. It wasn't much. It was a simple date but Minji loved it.

She would look forward to every Thursday.

 

Baby, open up.” Yonghwa held out a piece of the rice cake and held it close to .

 

Minji grinned and leaned forwarded, eating the food being offered to her.

 

How is it?” Yonghwa studied his girlfriend's face as she chewed.

 

Minji swallowed; “ Needs more chile powder.”

 

He nodded and added some more of the spice. Minji smiled again and watched him affectionately.

 

Why are you still watching me?” Yonghwa chuckled not bothering to look at the girl.

 

Minji blushed lightly and shrugged. “I just like watching you cook.”

 

Yonghwa walked over towards her. He placed his hands on either side of her, trapping her, leaning slightly forward.

Next time you're going to cook.” He smiled.

 

Minji wrapped her arms around his neck. “Great I was getting sick of dukbokki every Thursday.” She grinned cheekily.

 

Tch.” Yonghwa clicked his tongue playfully. “I want my reward for cooking.”

 

What reward?” Minji tilted her head playfully.

 

This one.” He leaned in more and pressed his lips onto hers.

Minji smiled and kissed him back, quickly pulling away when they heard the pan begin to sizzle.

 

Uhm Chef Jung, your food is burning.” The girl pushed him lightly.

 

Always distracting the chef.” He cried dramatically before pressing a kiss to her cheek and rushing to the unattended food.

 

- - - -

Happy birthday once again bb!