The Girl He Loved

The Girl That He Loved (Sequel to The Girl In The Black Mask)

"Hyung! Listen I have to look for her!" Taemin argued as his hyungs were all around the living room "Don't you get it? You will never find her!" Jonghyun said 

Taemin looked down "I know" mumbled "But I won't lose hope"  

"Why are you wasting your time. You don't  even know who she was, how she look like nor where she comes from!" Key said. Taemin looked at Onew hoping to received some help but the leader just kept silent. Even Minho was silent, didn't want to go into the conversation much. 

"But hyung......jaebal......I....think I love her" Taemin said and the hyungs groaned and giving them confused looks 

"Aish...jeongmal! Just forget about her and move on! Come on, we have to rest!" Jonghyun said leaving with Key towards the shared bedroom. 

"I can't....hyung...I can't stop loving her" Taemin mumbled as he retreated back to his bedroom as he laid in bed, thinking about her. That night when she left all he could think about were those dark orbs. He has fallen for her that night and yet determined to find her. 

In frustration, he hit the pillow slightly and looked at the mask lying peacefully on his bedside table. It's been there ever since he saw it lying on the bottom of the staircase knowing someday somehow he will meet her again. He placed his tired arms over his head and soon falls asleep. 

In his dream, he saw her. He's been dreaming of her ever since the night they met and he always wanted to know who she were so he was determined to find her. 

In his dream, she was as beautiful as ever. Her pale skin, beautiful plump lips, kissable, her cheeks wasn't too shrunken nor too chubby but just right. She was smiling at him and he was walking towards her only to have her disappear in the distance. T

aemin woke up sweating. He looked around and saw the time which shown 3.30am. He padded slowly to the bathroom careful not to disturb everyone who's sleeping. 

After coming out of the bathroom, he padded slowly back to his bedroom. He looked out the window and saw a shooting star. He put his hands together and closed his eyes, made a silent wish

"I wish I can meet that girl just one more time" He opened his eyes and it's already morning. He yawned and got out of bed, got ready for his schedule not knowing that his wish will soon becoming true, very soon meeting someone but in an unexpected place. 

One day, Taemin just going home he passed a small convenient store. He decided to get himself some banana milk when he was going in he passed a young girl who seem to be in a rush. Their eyes met and Taemin felt his heart beating faster, just like the night he met her. The mysterious girl. 

He turned around looking around for her but she's already gone. He ran after her, knowing he can't lose hope. "I must find her" 

He ran to an empty alleyway and found nobody there. She's gone. He kicked the rock and then he saw a group of girls "Kyaaaaaa! It's Taemin oppa!!!" they chased after him and soon he was running. 

"I've should been more careful" he said as he stopped behind a thick wall. He saw a girl coming out of there and he saw her looking around. He saw her eyes and decided to follow her. 

He reached to a small daycare center and he saw her smiling while hugging a little boy and a little girl. "Who is she?" he thought as he spied on her. 

She walked out of the daycare center hand in hand with the children and he decided to follow her around. He saw a few girls yelling and he panicked. He ran all the way back to the SHINee dorm. 

He knew he must find out about her. He made a phone call "Hello, I need your help hyung" That moment he never regret it as he knew is the only way to find out about her. 

A few days have passed and he found out her name and her whereabouts. He's been spying on her almost everyday after his schedule. 

One day, with courage he decided to show himself in front of her and confess to her. But he was afraid. His hyungs found out what his plans were despite the fact all the nagging Taemin received they finally fallen for his aegyo and decided to help him. 

Who knew what to expect soon enough as he will confess to the girl he love.

The End

AN: Hi all. So, this is the ending for another great oneshot. Will continue on the next part soon! Wish me luck!