three

Book II; Acacia's Broken Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third I Chapter

 

1999 - Acacia’s main prison;

Holding her hand tightly, he was telling her to be silent as he noticed that there were some guards. He looked at her and put one finger to his mouth as a silent sign.

She nodded her head and kept her silent although she felt nervous in the same time.

“Let’s go.” He then said, as he was so sure that there were no guards around there. They made to one corner and then stopped again. He looked to his left and then to his right while she looked behind. When he noticed that everything was clear and safe, they run as fast as they could yet in silent as if they were ghosts.

Deep inside her heart, she prayed for their safety, for his safety. As much as she knows the escape plan might not work, even for at least 10 percents, she hoped that they could live happy like they used to be, even without their family.

A tear slowly out from her eyes as she remembered her family. She bit her lips to prevent herself from crying.

“Stop,” he suddenly said with his voice in low volume. He then turned his face, all attention to her. “Hearin?” he said as he noticed a tear from her.

She looked up to him and answered him, “Wha-t?” her voice crack a little.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, wiped the little tear from her face. He knew that everything was wrong, from the very beginning. If only, if only this war would have not started in the first place, would they be happy right now?

But he also knew that he had done nothing to stop the war. His friends had gone and joined the army to protect the country yet he still there, inside his broken house, dreaming about his family, Hearin and those peaceful life they were once had.

 

*Flashback*

“Hyung, don’t you want to go?” Baro asked Jinyoung in cautious. He then looked around to see whether there were enemies around.

Jinyoung looked at Baro, Sandeul, CNU and then lastly to Gongchan, one by one. He knew that they also lost their families and because of that, they wanted to seek for revenge with the help of the fallen King who was hiding.

“Join with us, hyung,” Gongchan said, sound like he persuaded him.

Jinyoung weakly smiled. He shook his head.

“But hyung-”

“Why?” Baro cut Gongchan and asked a question instead. Gongchan pouted a little as he was being cut off. Sandeul in the other hand chuckled and tapped lightly Gongchan’s shoulder.

Jinyoung sighed a little. It was true he also wanted a revenge for his family and their peace life and even Hearin but he didn’t want to join the army. “I’ll seek my revenge by myself in my way.” He said.

“What hyung, are you crazy? How could you do it by yourself?” Sandeul asked him.

“Sandeul, calm down,” CNU tried to calm Sandeul down. “No fighting, okay?” he continued said and with that Sandeul stayed quite like a puppy.

Baro then stood up, making everyone looked towards him. “If that you want hyung, then we can’t do anything. I wish you the best.”

Jinyoung weakly smiled and then hugged Baro. “Thanks for understanding.” He then released the hug and looked at his friends. “Good luck to you guys too. I hope you will survived and free this country, okay? Promise me that.”

“Sure we will.” Baro said, smiled.

With that Jinyoung spend 2 years to plan the rescue and escaped.

*End Flashback*

 

She shook her head to ensuring that she was okay and everything was alright. “I just miss my family, that’s all.”

He pull her for a hug and whispered, “I miss mine too.” He her long yet messy hair. He then released the hug and looked at her. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said, nodded her head.

“Hold me tightly.” He said and gave out his hand. Hearin gladly accepted his hand and held it tightly. “I love you, Hearin.” He said, and smiled sweetly at her before him swift his attention back to his surroundings.

“I love you too, Jinyoung and I’m sure you know that.” She thought.

=<>=

 

1999 - Acacia’s main kingdom;

“My lord, are you happy?” a young and y lady spoke. Wearing a black piece of dress that making her easily to fight, she bowed to her lord that she had served for.

The lord or better known as the new King smiled and gestured her to stand up. “Tia, you done so much that me happy.” The King smirked evilly.

Suddenly one old servant came running towards them. His face was showed a worried expression and sweats all over.

The King raised his eyebrow while tapping her fingers and said, “What’s wrong?” 

The old servant took a gulp and then said, “My lord, some prison had escaped.” His hands were shaking and trembling in fear.

“What?” the King shouted in furious. Tia was shock too.

“It was the daughter of the mayor, my lord.” The servant said. He quickly told him everything he knew since he didn’t want to be scold.

“Darn that girl. What do you think you doing? Catch her back.” The King cursed and started to order them. He was so mad indeed.

“Yes, my lord.” Both Tia and the old servant said in the same. Tia slightly bowed at his master and then quickly run and searched for the escaped prison.

=<>=

 

1999 - Acacia’s main prison;

“Stop,” Jinyoung said, preventing Hearin from moving ahead. They were hiding perfectly behind some boxes. Jinyoung suddenly felt so alert. He felt so uneasy. “Could be that we had been found out?” he thought.

Hearin looked at him weirdly. She sensed that they had been found and she knows that he was worry about it too. Hence, she lightly tapped his shoulder and whispered to him, “Don’t worry, I trust you.” Then she smiled warmly to him.

He felt ease with her words. He didn’t want to die and he didn’t want her to die either. He wanted for him and her to at least be happy together. Can’t they?

He grabbed her cheek and held her hand with his other hand. He brought her face closer, closed his eyes and kissed softly.

Opened her eyes and pull out from the kissing to breathe some air. She smiled at him.

“Let’s go.” He said and smiled warmly. He had planned the escaped well, although he couldn’t be sure they successes but they had to try. It’s better than doing nothing.

“There they are!!”

A loud shouted was heard. They turned to their back to take a look. Yes, as they expected, they had been found out. They looked to each other and smiled. Without saying anything, it was like they had sent messaged though their eyes, they run together.

A very loud commotion happed inside the prison. Some prisoners were interes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter