one

Book II; Acacia's Broken Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First I Chapter

 

1999 - Acacia’s main prison; room 49

A girl with an empty looked in her eyes, stared blankly as she sat down on the cold floor. She leaned against the cold brick wall. The box-like room, it had been like her house; the prison.

Tong~

A sound of metal fell making her startled as she slowly looked at to her side between the irons that were known to be her door.

“Damn it,” One guy cursed as he quickly picked up his knife. Suddenly he felt like there was a pair of eyes was looking at him. He switched his gaze to view what was in front him and slid back the knife he had picked in to his pocket.

 He smirked as he looked inside the cell. A playful thought crossed through his mind making him laughed so loud.

She frowned to see the sight in front her. She felt so scared hearing the guy’s laughed. For some reasons, she didn’t felt good looking at him but then she thought back, it had never felt good when there’re people coming to her. Never.

“Hello there?” he smirked as he beat his baton with the bars, making noisy sound. It was a very annoying noise.

It hurt her ears, it hurt her heart too. “Please stop,” she begged but the guy didn’t care and instead he continued, ignored her.

It was fun to him. It felt so awesome to him. To see her screaming in fear, he loved it. He smirked and evilly laughed. How could his days would be this fun?

“Please, please stop,” she still begged. Although it was just some noises to anyone, to her it was more than that. She couldn’t handle it anymore. It was so fear. Tears were in the edge of her eyes slowly falling as she closed her ears with both of her hands and kept on begging.

He laughed and laughed. He enjoyed it every much. “Beg, beg for more,” he said, looking her between the bars.

She shook her head and cried. She had enough. It was too much for her. It was so painful. One minute she was tortured physically, and then mentally. She just couldn’t handle it anymore. “Please, please just kill me!” she screamed, with tears streaming through her cheeks as if her tears were never dry out. She had enoughed.

He laughed at her as he loved her responded. “Kill?” he asked.

She looked at him, slowly let her hands down; hoping he would responded to her.

He smirked, “Why would I kill you when I can have so much fun with you?”

She knew it was impossible but she hoped for it even for only 1o percents. She crawled weakly toward him and grabbed the bars, “Please mister, please...”

He squatted to meet her eyes. He grabbed her chin and said, “Such a lovely face but you’re not more than just a toy for our master!” he slapped her and then walked away.

She lowered her head, clenching her fists. Where could this be wrong? Why would this war happen? Why must she suffer? Why can she just live happily?

=<>=

1999 - Acacia’s main prison; room 49

She let out a sigh. She knew it was useless. She knew, she couldn’t break out from the place. She moved closer towards the wall and leaned against it. The cold brick doesn’t really affect her anymore even though she only wore dress. Yes, it was cold indeed but it was like she had been immune to it. Her dress; it was her favourite dress and it was the same dress when she and her family being put in the prison by the new king, it never been changed since that and it wasn’t white in colour as it used to be. The colour had turned dark like her broken heart.

How long could she have been in the prison? She couldn’t count the days. It could be months, no, she bet it had already been years.

To live for another day was hell to her. Every day, was tortured to her even though sometime she didn’t get bitten. She doesn’t know whether it could be count that she was lucky or not.

She remembered clearly how they tortured her father. Day by day, his father being punished by the evil man for the reasons she didn’t know why. Her father never told them. Day by day, she could only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter