The Calm Befor the Storm

Fated to be Together

 

 

CONTINUE …

 

Year 9 summer holidays

 

Key's POV

"Key!" Mum shouted

"Neh umma"

"We are going on a business trip and we'll be back 'soon'"

"SOON!!!!????" I exclaimed "WHERE AM I GOING TO LIVE THEN!!!"

"Well can't you stay at Taemin and Seyeong's house?" They didn't wait for me to answer and left.

*Aish  such irresponsible parents*

I picked up the phone and called Seyeong

"Yoboseyo? " Seyeong questioned

"Seyeong Unni It's me Key"

"Oh hey, key what's up? "

"Can I stay at your house PLEEEEEEAAASSEEEE"

"Bwo? Sure but only for three days we are going to Jeju do"

"Thankkkk you <3"

"Want Taemin to pick you up?" 'I'M COMING BABYYYYYYY' I heard Taemin shout in the background.

I love friends :D

 

Soon Taemin picked me up and took me to his apartment. Did I mention Seyeong and Taemin had their own unit because their parents were often away on business trips.

 

~AFTER ARRIVING

 

"Do you wanna come to Jeju do with us?"

"Um, I don't think I have that much money … if you guys leave and my parents aren't back yet I can just go to Jiyeon, Kikwang or Yoseob's house" I said calmly.

"Kikwang? He's living with us."

"What?"

"Oh …. You didn't know? I thought you guys were really friendly with each other" Seyeong teased.

"Ha ha we're not that friendly with each other." I said shyly

"Is that so? Anyway why don't you just stay in our apartment with him? You can stay here until your parents come back you don't have to move around that way."

"Ok, the six of us have been sleeping together since we're six anyway" *hopefully it won’t be awkward ==".*

 

Kikwang's POV

 

I was in Taemin's room reading Harry Potter (English version) when suddenly Taemin popped into the room.

"Sup my bro" Taemin said excitedly. "Guess who's over?"

"Jiyeon?"

"No" Taemin gave me a frown.

"Key?"

He smiled

"Are we having another sleep over?" I asked

"No, her parents are going on a business trip and she has to stay here, like you. Such trouble makers" he smirked.

"… Trouble makers? Should I leave?" I stood up and pretended to pack my belongings trying very hard to hide my smile.

"Ya, I was just joking." Taemin said nervously.

"And so was I." we started laughing and playing around.

 

"Ya babos!" Seyeong shouted

"WHAT" we giggled like girls.

"What are you two doing!?"she said angrily. We looked around, the sheets were all messed up and on the floor.

"Oops" we said in unison with innocent smiles on our faces. We ran for it.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Seyeong screamed, trying to chase us.

"Unni calm down" Key said trying very hard to hold her laughter in.

"How could I! Look at the mess" her eyes were about to come out of her socket. Key went up to the bed and started tidying it. Soon it was back to normal.

"There," Key said smiling. We slowly came out of our hiding place.

"Sorry … Thanks for helping us key" I said innocently.

She his my arm then said "Oppa, don't piss Unni off again next time or we'll all be dead" Her cheeks went read. I flashed her my confused look. She looked down.

Meanwhile Seyeong (yes … the older twin) was still giving Taemin the lesson of a lifetime.

 

Key's POV

 

I looked at the sweating Kikwang *Why does he look so good? Why is he so kind, Why is my heart beating so fast* as the last thought popped into my mind I blushed. I hit his arm lightly and said "Oppa, don't piss Unni off again next time or we'll all be dead"

He smiled but then he noticed me blushing and shot me a confused look, embarrassed I looked down on the floor *why is my heart like this! Do I need to go to the doctor :O*

Poor Taemin oppa was still getting told off by Seyeong Unni

 

~AFTER EVERYBODY CALMED DOWN including Key and her heart XD

 

I the TV, then sat on the fluffy sofa. Seyeong slouched next to me.

"Key you wanna watch a movie? Just you and me?" She whispered

I smiled "Of course".

"What about up?" Taemin said pouting his famous pout.

Seyeong glared at him, he continued. She sighed "fine"

"YESSSSSSSSSS" Taemin shouted then sat comfortably next to Seyeong while Kikwang flopped down on the spot next to me.

"What you wanna watch?" Seyeong asked.

"Let's watch 'Evil Twin' I LOVE PARK SHIN HYE and it's so scary" Taemin whispered.

"DID I ASK YOU!" Seyeong shouted, but after a second, "but … I love scary movies :<"

"I don't mind" replied Kikwang.

I just laughed I was frozen with fear, I couldn't say anything. The last time I watched "Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone with Jiyeon I couldn't sleep for two days just because of V…v…v... YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T SAY THE NAME!!!"

Before I could officially protest the disc was in and the lights were off.

The movie was starting I looked at Seyeong and Taemin. Was I hallucinating or was Taemin asleep! Seyeong suddenly got up to go to the toilet. I looked at the screen.

A ghost popped up. I screamed. I slammed my face on the closest thing to me.

~(un)fortunately Kikwang

 

Kikwang's POV

 

Seyeong got up to do her business I was still intently watching the screen *it wasn't that scary* Suddenly a ghost popped up on the screen I heard a scream, then there was pain on my arm. I looked down at my arm and saw a crying Key. I gave a little laugh and patted her back. She jumped up. I stopped laughing, her face was inches from mine. I gulped. My face was quickly heating up. *thank god the lights were off* She stared into my eyes. *No this can't be* images flashed into my mind! *She's my friend!" Suddenly her arms were around me. A sigh of relief left my mouth as I held her in my arms.

She was crying. I tightened my arms around her. *Why on earth isn't Seyeong back yet!* I tried to stand up. My heart was still pounding against my chest. I flopped back down because my legs felt like jelly. I tried to loosen her arms around me, but she was asleep. Not long after I also drifted into the world of dreams.

 

Seyeong's POV

 

I flushed the toilet, my stomach still growling at me. I slowly walked back to the sofa. There in front of me lay the cutest thing ever. I turned off the TV and carried Taemin in to his room. *Aish such a stupid brother <3* I pulled a blanket around the couple. Before going to sleep myself I took a photo of them. I sighed feeling victorious.

 

Key's POV

 

That night I slept like a baby not thinking about the ghost that popped up so suddenly, not about all the blood. But one thing was always on my mind the image of Kikwang.

 

~MORNING

 

I felt warmth around me. I lifted my head.

It was over.

My first kiss gone.

My lips were on that of another. My eyes opened.

I blinked at the beautiful face that I had never seen the face before. Paralysed lips still touching.

The eyes on the beautiful face fluttered open.

There before me was LEE KIKWANG, we stared at each other in shock.

Meanwhile Taemin was going back to the sofa to watch the morning kids shows.

He too stared dumbfound at the pair. Instinctively he took out his phone and started taking photos.

Realising the situation I was in I sprung back. Heart trying to break through my rib cage.

As I fell I realised my hands were still around him. We fell down together with a loud thud, suddenly he was kissing me, I couldn't help it I immediately kissed him back.

 

Kikwang's POV

 

What just happened. I was kissing Key. Heart beating at so fast I felt a bit sick. Then Taemin was taking photos Key sprung back not realising her arms were still holding me. We fell down together. We landed on the floor together. Without the permission my lips were on their accord they tried to meet Key's lips again. They were there.  Surprisingly she kissed back. I WAS SO CONFUSED. Confused or not. I realised I liked Key. A LOT.

 

Seyeong's POV

 

They were there again in each others arms, I pulled Taemin into my room.  I made sure the door was closed properly.

We looked at each other and screamed "WE STRUCK GOLD". We jumped up and down stupidly.

I examined the photos on Taemin's phone. I smiled at the evidence before me. The long awaited couple. LIVES XD.

 

Narrator

 

It wasn't long until the whole group knew of the news. Key and Kikwang spent the time together. Each day an unforgettable  day. Little did they know that their sweet memories would soon turn to scars …

 

==================================================================================================

Sooooooooooooooooooo Long ==" yesssss it's the going to be ….

Better not tell you XD

Sorry for such a late update.