Our memories

Fated to be Together

 

Twelve years ago ………

 

Key's POV

 

Grade 1

*Ding diiiiing diiiiiiing*

 I slowly got down from the tree house. I watched the other kids run around.

"Key ah~!" A bunch of kids surrounded me.

"Neh …" I squeaked, scared of all the attention.

"Why are you always reading a book?" They asked in unison.

"Well … books are interesting." I said.

"No their not! Your no fun!" as they quickly moved into class.

 

*….. I'm no fun? … I guess so …*I looked down on the leafy floor tears forming in my eyes. I didn’t want to go to class but I knew I had to. I went to class and sat down quietly in the first row.

 

Next to me was Taemin. He was a new student he didn't attend kindergarten at our school. I looked at his girly face and I started to wonder, was he really a boy? Then suddenly without notice he snapped he's head up and looked deeply into my eyes. He held my cheeks in his hands and started shaking my head. After what seemed like one hour he finally stopped. I wasn't looking at his eyes anymore. I laid my head on the table dizzy from the shaking. 

 

"Ya babo!" Taemin shouted with his cute voice .

"Neh….." I said scared still dizzy and looking into his eyes again.

"Hey I was just joking your not a pabo your smart :D" he said cheerfully.

"Neh" I repeated still not feeling very well.

"YOU LIKE ME :D LETS BE FRIENDS" I was confused.

"Friends? " I ask confused and still very dizzy.

"Yup! You have to eat with Se Yeong  and me ok?!" his voice full of hope.

"But ….. "I was secretly happy, "YOU MEAN WE CAN BE FRIENDS?"

"Aish your so slow …" He smiled

"I'll talk to you later then!" 

"Ehhh?"

"The lesson is starting ^^"

"Smarty XD" Taemin whispered.

 

Soon the lesson finished.

 

"LET'S GO!" He held on my hand l tightly. There was a girl next to him. "This is my twin, her name is Se Yeong :D"

I smiled, "Hello my name is …"

"Key!" after saying my name she covered and started to giggle.

*hehe* I giggled along she too took my hand and the three of us skipped happily of to a patch of grass in the playground.

 

"TAEMINNIE ah~~~!" someone shouted from behind.

"^^Kikwang, Seobie, Jiyeonie, come on hurry!^^"

"Who is this?" they asked curiously.

"This is Choi Baek Ki, we just call her Key," Taemin chimed.

"An neyoung ha sae yo Key Choi inmida"

"Oh yae peu ne?" A short monkey like boy said.*I blushed*

"Neh chinja yae peu da" *hehe* said a boy standing next to the monkey.

"Bwo WHAT ABOUT ME" A pretty girl shouted.

"Jiyeon ..." ==" Taemin said quietly. There was silence for a while. Then surprisingly the girl started introducing herself,

"Hehe I'm Jiyeon" The pretty girl sang.

"I'm …" The two boys said in unison.

"Yoseob" the monkey boy quickly said. Then he gave a cute little babies smirk to the boy standing next to him.

"I'M KIKWANG" I looked at them then suddenly  …

 

"Tip! You can't catch me" Taemin was sticking his tongue out.

"YA!" We all shouted.

 

Those were the innocent memories of love ………

 

==================================================================================================

Sorry for my bad writing ==" and this loooooooong chapter of nothingness (if that makes sense) BUT! I don't like the ones that go oh I met him I fell in love at first sight. Blah blah happy ending. BECAUSE they're too fast for my health =="

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WHEN ALL THE DRAMA STARTS XD