Reminiscence

♦ Alice in a SHINee Wonder World ♦ ⇢ Coming Soon ⇠

"What do you think we should name her?" the mother, Ayame Ichinose, asked the father.

The father, Lee Shin, smiled as he watched their baby closely.

"Akira? Karin? Izumi? Maaya? How about a korean name?" she suggested names while Shin watched her movements.

"Hwa Young? Cho Hee? Mi Young? Young Mi? Kyung Mi? Yeobo, why aren't you answering me?" she frowned.

The father grinned as the baby held his finger like he found the right answer.

"Ayame, we're in Paris now, right?" he asked without looking away from their baby.

"Hm? Y-..yeah, why?"

He smirked. "Alice"

Ayame tilted her head as she raised her eyebrow. "What?"

Shin looked at his wife as he suggested, "We should name her Alice."

 

-

 

"Appa, can we build a maze here, please?" a 6 year-old Alice asked her father.

Her father placed his cup down to meet her level.

"Why something like that, Alice? Don't you want a new dress or little dolls you can play with just like your mom?"

Alice shook her head. "Aniya, I want to play inside the maze and see if I can find my way out."

"But Alice! You might get lost in there or injured, or worse!" her mother protested.

"e Kudasai~" she pleaded her mother.

Before her mother could decline, Shin already carried her in the air. "Alright then smarty-pants, I'll build a maze for you."

Alice grinned and hugged her father tightly. "Komawo Appa!~"

She went to her mother as well and hugged her tightly. "Arigatou Okasan~"

"A-..Alright, Alice." she her hair timidly.

Alice broke the hug and ran around the garden. 

Ayame sighed, "I worry about that kid sometimes. She's not acting the way a lady is supposed to be."

Shin chuckled. "Leave her be. She is a bright one. Maybe even more precocious for her age." he defended.

She frowned. "Dame! She needs to know the ways to at least act like a proper lady. Exploring and sneaking around like a dog is out of her character. A girl shouldn't act like that, you know? Especially our girl."

Shin rolled his eyes at her. "Ara Ara! You don't have to plan her life, you know."

"Watashide wa nai!" she exclaimed. "I just worry about how curious she can be. It might lead to disasters that we can't even face."

He held her hand. "No need to worry. I won't let such things happen."

Shin looked back at her daughter running around with their dog, Chin, a bearded collie dog.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me so I respect her wishes." he muttered.