Chapter 1 -- A Changed Man

- UNCOMMITTED -

 

 
 
 
 
A man stopped his car in front of a flower shop. He went outside his car and went inside the flower shop.
 
" Good morning Sir " A lady greeted him.He just smiled at her.
 
He roam around the shop, he pick a bouquet of roses and smelled it. He smiled, the roses are beautiful like her.
 
He carried the bouquet and went to the cashier.
 
" For your girlfriend sir ? " The cashier lady asked smiling at him.
 
The man just smiled at her. How he wish she's really his girlfriend,  how he badly hopes that he will have her.
 
The man paid for the flowers and bowed to the ladies  before going out the shop. He stepped in his car and drove to his destination, to where his heart is.
 
 
 
 
 
__________________
 
 
 
 
 
The man parked his car in front of a small school. He saw a lot of children with their parents going inside.
 
He went out on his car and there he saw his angel standing in front of the door welcoming her students. He walked to her, his hiding bouquet of roses behind him and when she finally noticed him, she sweetly smiled at him. He stood in front of her. 
 
" Jiyong-ah, what are you doing here ? " His angel asked him.
 
He just smiled at her and revealed the bouquet of roses behind his back and give it to her.
 
" For you Dara-ah " Jiyong said smiling back at her. 
 
" What's the occassion ? " Dara asked but she still get the bouquet of roses in his hands.
 
" Nothing, i just want to give it to you because its beautiful like you " he said.
 
" Hmm thank you, its really beautiful ~ " Dara said and she  smelled the roses. " And it smells good too " Dara added.
 
" Teacher " then suddenly a kid tugged Dara's hand.
 
" Oh Leo-ah ~ how are you today ? Did you do your homework ? " Dara asked as he bent down to the kid.
 
" Neh teacher " the kid proudly said. 
 
" Very good, lets go inside i bet everyone is waiting for us now " Dara said as he pinched the kid cheeks and stand up to face Jiyong again.
 
" We'll go inside now Ji, thanks for the flowers again " Dara said as she smiled to him again.
 
" Ahhm ~  Ill wait for you, i mean can i stay here ? I'll watch you teach " Jiyong said as he scratched his nape.
 
" Don't you have a work today ? " Dara asked him.
 
" I take a one week leave " Jiyong simply answered.
 
" Is that so ? Okay you can come inside too " Dara said then she turned to the kid beside her.
 
" Lets go now Leo-ah your classmates are inside now " Dara said as she offered her hand which the kid gladly took.
 
She looked back at Jiyong and gave him a small nod urging him to follow them inside. Jiyong just smiled at her.
 
Dara and Leo walk hand in hand while going inside. Jiyong look at their intertwined hands. He sighed, how ridiculious for him to get jealous from a kid. But he can't help it, he wished that he can hold Dara's hand freely too. If she will just give him a chance, he will willingly hold her hand forever and not let it go.
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong is now sitting behind the classroom, watching her Angel teach her students, she always smile like she never get tired of smiling that's why he loves her. Just one smile from her and all his anxiety will be washed away.
 
He can't remember when he start acting like a love sick puppy. He's completely a different person now. 
 
He was Kwon Jiyong, the mighty Gdragon for his friends. He's the great player meaning his the ladies man. He hooked up with different girls but it was all just for pleasures.
 
He will fed his beast side at night humping a random girl he will met every night and hump her until she say no more and when the next morning came he will dump the girl like nothing happened.
 
That's his hobby, more on his daily routine in the past. He didn't believed in love, for him that was just a bull.
 
Love ? Its only for hopeless people.
 
But the table turn around and he eat his words when he met this girl one day in a coffee shop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 months ago
 
 
 
 
" Hyung how are you ? " Seungri asked him, they are walking to a coffee shop.
 
" Hell, i drink too much last night " Jiyong groan massaging his temples walking grumply.
 
" Im not talking about that hyung, when i asked how are you it means, hows your session with the girl last night " Seungri said.
 
" Tch ~ she's just average in bed, she's not even pretty when i see her this morning without make up, she disgust me " Jiyong complained as they enter the coffee shop but before they can find a seat. Jiyong bumped into someone.
 
The files that the lady was holding scattered on the floor. She immediately bent down and collected it while saying sorry.
 
Jiyong also bent down and help her with her things. He hand her the rest of the files he collected then they stood up.
 
Finally the girl look up to them. Both of them gasped at the beauty presented to them. She's probably the most beautiful girl his eyes ever laid off.
 
" Im so sorry mister, im not looking on my way im just in hurry, Mianhe " The girl said and bowed to him.
 
" A~ ani, its okay its my fault too " Jiyong stuttered. Great he is the famous Kwon Jiyong stuttering because of just a girl. He needed to step up his game. Its a new day maybe this girl can be her new playmate today.
 
" Im really sorry sir, i need to go now " the girl said as she bowed to them again then she smiled at him. He stiffened on his place, she is more beautiful when she smile.
 
The girl was about to walk out but Jiyong grab her hands, he felt like electricity crept up to him but he just shooked it off.
 
" Yes ? " the girl asked looking at him curiously. Jiyong cleared his throat,
 
" Im Kwon Jiyong " he simply said as he offered his hand.
 
With that Dara smiled at him and shake his hand. " Sandara Park, nice too meet you Mister Kwon " Dara said smiling sweetly.
 
 
 
 
 
That's how it all started, that day he thought that he can bedded Dara but no, his way to girls that he always use didn't work on her.
 
When Seungri heard that he wasn't able to work his charm to Dara, he received a great teasing from his maknae. So that's why he make a bet to the maknae that he can make Dara fall for him and he can take her to his bed and make her scream his name in too much pleasure.
 
Days passed and he started his way to woo Dara but as he spend time and know Dara more he can't help but have this weird feeling. He really enjoyed being with Dara, she's different from the girls he hooked up with. She's like breathe of fresh air.
 
He experienced new things with her. He didn't even notice that he haven't gone for a club since he spend more time with Dara. He even forgot what's the real deal on getting close to Dara and slowly he realized he can't take seeing Dara with other guys.
 
He wants her attention to be only to him.
 
He realizes that every morning he wakes up, Dara's smiling sweetly at him will be the one he wants to see first in the morning.
 
He was trapped.
 
And soon he realizes that he's already in love with Dara. And it was a great feeling especially its her ~ Dara ~ the girl who changed him.
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
 
 
 
He was kicked out on his trance when he heard Dara singing a children song and even dancing to the song.
 
 
 
Little sunny water, sleeping in a corner,
Wake up wake up wash your face,
And do the bumble shake.

Oh, shake it to the right and shake it to the left,
Point to the east, and point to the west,
And point to the one that you like BEST!
 
 
 
He closed his eyes enjoying Dara's sweet and angelic voice. She will be a really good Mom. He pictured her singing lullaby to their kids to make them fall asleep. With that he chuckeled and shake his head. Their not even dating and his thinking too make her his wife already. Then he open his eyes.
 
He was surprised too see Dara standing infront of him looking at him curiously. Dara sit beside him. It seems that Dara gave her students a seatwork that's why their all busy coloring something on their desk now.
 
" Are you sleeping ? Are you tired ? I think you should go home now and rest " Dara asked worriedly as he caressed Jiyong's cheeks.
 
With that Jiyong close his eyes to savour the warmth her hands giving him. And held Dara's hand that's on his cheeks.
 
But Dara immediately pulled away from his hold and fidgeted on her seat.
 
Jiyong just let out a sigh. " Are you free tonight ? Lets eat dinner tonight, i know a good place " Jiyong said he's hoping she will not declined him this time but unfortunately looks like faith is not on his side based on the apologetic smile that Dara is showing to him.
 
" Im sorry Ji, but i have to do something very important today, i have to attend a teachers convention tomorrow so that's why, Maybe next time " Dara said.
 
He knew what her last line would be ' Maybe Next time ' yeah, its always like that whenever she turned him down. But that next time never came.
 
He sighed but he still force a smile at Dara " Of course its okay, next time will be " he said.
 
" Okay, i'll go now i need to check the work of the kids " Dara said as he stand up and walk to her students.
 
Jiyong let out a sigh again like his never get tired of sighing. Dara's been aloof to him after he made his confession.
 
He remember that day, it was the most nerve-wracking day of his life. He can't believe that confessing your love to a girl is that nerve-wracking, he almost pee in his pants because of too much negative thoughts and nervousness. He even practice what he will say but everytime he remember that he will say it to Dara, he will be suddenly mental black.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
1 month ago
 
 
 
 
He prepared everthing from the venue to the props as in everything. He rent the whole restaurant the he and Dara went whenever he will take her to dinner. 
 
He set a table on the balcony of the restaurant facing the Han river. She loves that spot.
 
The moment she came in the restaurant his heart beating eratically at her breathe taking sight. She's just wearing a simple white dress that fall above her knees. Her hair straightly fall just below her chest and a simple clip made it shine.
 
Oh God how he wished that she will agree to be his girlfriend when he confess today. But unfortunately he didn't succeed when he managed to tell Dara his true feelings. This is what Dara tell him.
 
" Ji, im sorry but i didn't know what to say, im confused. I thought were good as friends this is just ~ ahh ~ i dont know im not ready for this " Dara exasperatedly sighed.
 
It breaks Jiyong hearts when he turned him down. But at least she's just confused on her feelings now, he still have a chance right ? With that he hugged Dara and soothed her back to ease the pressure he put into her.
 
" Its okay Dara-ah, i will not force you to love me back. Just dont stay away from me, but please just let me show you how much i love you. I can wait Angel even if it takes me a lifetime " Jiyong said as he kissed Dara's hair.
 
Dara didn't response but she just tighten her hugged on Jiyong.
 
Jiyong hugged her tight too then he looked up the sky and his eyes caught a falling star, at least his eyes are not betraying him with that he closed his eyes and silently wished.
 
" Please let this girl be mine, i wanna hold her longer than this maybe Forever " he silently wished.
 
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong looked at Dara who is now sitting beside Leo teaching him how to color properly. 
 
She's an angel, she's worth the wait even it takes him forever he will wait until she became his.
 
That's why he asked for a one week leave. To spend it with her Angel.
 
He knows what holding back Dara, he learned that one day some he hookep up before went to Dara and rant things about him being a player, that he will not took her seriously that he will just played with her.
 
That's true, that's his intention before but now its different. He is serious with her. 
 
So this one week he will use it wisely.
 
He will let Dara feels his sincerity that because of her he became a CHANGED MAN.
 
 
 
 
 
***********************************
 
 
 
 
 
WRITTER'S NOTE :
 
 
 
Anyyeong ! chapter 1 serve for you all ~ its a bit messy sorry >_<
its too short for a chapter 1 +.+
 
Anyways subscribe my Dears readers and comment too ~
ill love to hear your thoughts ^_________^
 
Ill update soon dont worry ~
Lots of Love dear readers ♥