My Only Love is You

My Pabo!

 

Today was just another Saturday at the MBLAQ dorm. The other were sleeping while I was awake and making breakfast which consisted of toast and eggs.
 
Joon came out of the room in which we shared and headed for the door only to be stopped by me.
 
"Yah. Where do you think you're going?", I asked.
 
"My schedules. Are you going to try to stop me?", he asked chuckling.
 
"No. Go see your stupid wife", I muttered.
 
"Okay, bye then.", he said and left.
 
Joon and I haven't been close as we were before. We used to always be together, laughing, playing around. Now, he doesn't even say a simple greeting. He's always leaving for schedules.
 
Once one finishes, he only gets offers for more. He already has Idol Manager with the rest of MBLAQ, We Got Married -which I dislike-, he's considered for An Actor is an Actor, Iris 2, and many more.
 
He hasn't even been getting enough sleep as usual. Once on Idol Manager, he was so tired he was sent to the hospital. He basically left for the entire episode. 
 
Joon is a good actor, I will admit it, but he is also apart of MBLAQ, he needs to help with our group activites too.
 
I feel like we lost our happy pabo over time. He only gets more and more distant as time passes. I unknowingly promised to get him back to his normal self to the others.
 
They trusted me. And that's just exactly what I'll do. I finished cooking and put it out on the table . I grabbed my jacket and headed out the dorm.
 
I stopped by a shop that sold pasteries and bought him a cupcake and started heading to the scene of We Got Married.
 
I don't really dislike We Got Married, not the point of it, not even Oh Yeon Seo. Okay, maybe just a bit. But, it's the fact that I actually have feelings for the main dancer and that seeing him with Oh Yeon Seo doesn't help.
 
Once I got there, I greeted the staff and started talking to the PD. I stood there watching as everything was recorded. Joon hyung being happy with Oh Yeon Seo. I disliked it, not hate, but dislike.
 
Hate is a strong word, so is love. That is why I never used those words. I never hated anyone, I never loved anyone. I only disliked or liked.
 
Once Joon finished the shooting, he instantly left Oh Yeon Seo and went towards me. This is strange, does he always just ditch her like that..?
 
"Hey Mireu, why didn't you tell me that you were coming?", he asked.
 
"Well, you never asked me now did you?", I answered in a tone.
 
"Don't play smart with me.", he warned and said with a stern expression. The expression softened as he laughed and hugged me.
 
"I miss you.", he said.
 
"I miss you too.", I replied.
 
"I don't like these schedules nor acting to like Oh Yeon Seo.", he confessed.
 
"I thought you were madly head over heels in love with her.", I said as I rolled my eyes.
 
"I don't even like her, Mir-ah. You wanna know who I like?", he asked with a smile.
 
"Who.", I asked kind of curious.
 
"Go look in a mirror.", he answered.
 
I slapped his arm playfully and smiled. "Pabo.", I said.
 
"Yah! Why call me a idiot for liking you?", he yelled.
 
"You're my pabo, is that better? Don't try to be sappy with me.", I warned with a pout.
 
"Nice try.", he said and pinched my cheeks.
 
"Yah! I'm a man! Don't do that!", I shouted at him and started hitting him in the arm.
 
"Hey, let's go back to the dorm, okay?", he suggested.
 
We walked to the dorm together in silence. I could tell we were both happy though. He gave me a corny and sappy confession, I gave him a odd answer.
 
Once we got there, I handed him the cupcake. He stared at me for a bit before opening up the box it was in.
 
"Wow, a cupcake.", he said and took a bite of it. "Sweet.", he commented.
 
"But my Mireu-ah is sweeter.", he commented before slipping away into our room.
 
"YAH! Stop that!", I yelled and ran after him.