Chapter 1

Time Machine (full regret love story)


time_machine_taeyeon.jpg

 

Our love has always known hardship and has always survive.

In the stage where our souls meet for the first time.

You and I, alone come to know a dazziling love story.

The beginning of a play ment for us, but only ended when the curtains came down.

 

 

I remember the first day I ever looked into his eyes and felt my world slip beneath my feet. And suddenly, everything change. I was never supposed to fall so hard but I did and it hurt more than anything to let him go.

 

 

I'm back here, in this very special place filled with memories, memories of the guy that I can never forget.

I can still hear the curtain call. 

Our good-bye that came with it.

The words that I couldn't say because I thought it would ruin everything, comes back to me. 

It sad that our story ended with a curtain call. 

 

 

He was my world, he was all that I need in my life. There was nothing that could have  separated me from him. I was deeply in love. We both had dreams. I always had the most impossible dream and I wanted it so badly. I never did purse it, I didn’t have the courage. I was scared that it will ruin everything and it did. My insecurities destroy our beautiful love story.

 

 

Disappointed of this moment,  I look back on it, again. 

After sharing our last goodbye, you turn your back and I stand alone on the already empty stage. 

Obviously like the play, our own story ended in vain. 

Truly in vain, like a cold dialogue. 

Said repeatedly, over and over again. 

 

 

He succeded in his dream, for he was ambiguous and I was not.  Although I didn’t pursed my dream, I was glad he did for he was happy. Everything was falling into place, for him but not for me. I was still stuck in the endless play and heartache. 

 

 

Nothing was like before, the two of us together in a beautiful play were we first meet. In that special scene were we confess for the first time our true feeling. He loved me and realize that to late. The curtain call had already came. 

 

 

As time passes, I try to forget, to endure but somehow it starts again when it ends. 

But I'm afraid it could be an endless ending. 

That one day it will never start again and I will finally lose myself. 

 

 

Inspire by Taeyeon's song Curtain Call.