Behind The Scenes (The Making of these poems from "Thinking Of YOU" to "Falling for YOU")

Falling For YOU

Hey everyone~! How's your day/night/midday/midnight or whatever time it is! haha!

 

But one question....

Have you guys ever wondered why I always base on Junhyung onto my poems????

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well... Here's your answer......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I always base Yong Junhyung not just because he's my bias nor I'm obssesed w/ him...

BUT because the guy that I like before is just like him...

and now he(referring to the guy that I liked before)'s just my friend cuz he had broke my heart.

 

 

 

 

and why am I telling you this?....

is just because that maybe you'll bash me or even tell me that I'm just a "feeler who always dreams about her bias", etc... Tha's why I am telling you this =)

 

 

and last.....

 

A big Thank You for those who subscribed/read/silent-read it... I really appreciated it!

I've been more happier~ =)

I Love you~!!!!

and I wanna thank

@AznXRose , and @taehaewook1513 for supporting me!!!

and @AznXRose... thank you for promoting it!!! I should do something to you back...!

but most of all... (referring to all of you) I LOVE YOU and THANK YOU!!! *bows*

 

 

 

By the way, before I leave.... here's @AznXRose's Story: My Heart Only For You!!! I bet you'll LOVE it!!! Go read hers! Just click the title of the story~!!! and away we go~~~

 

 

....OH yeah.. I just wanna promote my favorite B2ST, MBLAQ story: Elimination by CandyxKiss!!! Jusst click the story and a way weeeeeee gooooooo~~~!!!!!!!!