01

Forced to Marry Him

Kyaaa..... thank you so much for subscribing *HUGS*

thanks @taraeunjung0409 for being the first subscriber *teary eyes*

thanks alot @nandooEvelynNgBIGBANGVIP19kristienuunalia123aina20Eunjunggiezoezaczoe for subscribing :) thanks alot :)

 

I have decided to reply comments given here too :)

thanks for those who have commented, hope you all continue to comment :)

@kaistal_sm hope i will do well..this is my first time writing this type of story *FEAR* I am one of easy going person, so I like something simple and relaxing...so, I don't know how this story will turn out

@cometcloud me too! I am also curios as I am still thinking how the story will progress... *shake head* Okay! I have to work hard..hope you continue to give some inside concerning this story..thanks :)

@Eunjunggie thanks for cheering me! You too..atja atja..hwaiting on your story!

And for those who have read but haven't commented yet..please comment... I believe it will give me support to write

and here is the first chapter...hope it's not disappointing...if it is,,do let me know so I know how to change it..thanks :)

 

 

01

Two years later...............

 

Tick...tick...tick..tick...tick...

The sound of shower was heard clearly whereas dead silence remained in the apartment. Short after, the sound remained silent. A man groaned, trying to let out the headache he has been having for the past two years. He pulled his hair with his two hands, showing much frustration in his part. He went to see himself in the mirror. Frustration, feeling lost, betrayed were clearly seen in his face. His jaw hardened as a piece of his past popped up. His heart ached, so much so that not even a drop of tear left.

 

Brak!!!!!

The mirror has turned into small pieces laid on the floor in a mess. Few drops of blood were also seen on the floor. He smirked and left the bathroom.

 

He let his wounded hand unwrapped then entered his study and saw few documents were laid on the table. He took a look at the document placed above other documents. A photo of a familiar woman was kissing with a man. He grabbed the document and threw it hard against the wall. He then grabbed another document with information on Eunjung – someone he USED to love. His fingers went through the data given on the document. It was a thorough data about Eunjung, her address, phone no, workplace, the man she was dating and many other information. Upon looking at the information, he dialed a phone number. He smirked, “I will never let you be happy with him” a thought echoed in his mind. Feeling betrayed by the woman he loved sincerely had caused an evil side of him to flourish. He waited for the other line to pick up.

Tut... tut.... tut.....

**

 

02. 00 a.m

Eunjung was sleeping soundly when a sudden call brought her back from her dreamland. She stretched out her hand to reach the source of ringing.

Hello, It's Eunjung here” she picked up the phone without checking first who was calling her.

No answer was heard. Eunjung attempted few more times to answer, yet she could only hear silence. She cut of the line annoyingly. Just the moment she wanted to go back to her sleep, her phone rang again. This time Eunjung opened her eyes lazily to check who was the caller. However, her phone showed “private number” on its screen. She again answered the phone. The same response was given. Only silence was heard from the other line. Eunjung cut off the call with just one attempt.

 

Again her phone rang.

 

3rd time – silence.............

 

4th time – silence.............

 

5th time – silence............

 

6th time – silence............

 

Eunjung was getting annoyed and irritated. These phone calls have been disturbing her sleep.

Hey! Stop your prank on me or else I will make sure to sue you for disturbing me!” She screamed at last when another phone call was directed to her. Being a lawyer – a famous one, suing someone was a piece of cake for her. She took out her phone battery and went back to sleep.

**