The Start of A New and Wonderful Life...

Do Happy Endings really exist? (Epilogue)

3 years after the wedding..

 

 

"Uwahh! Uwahh! Uwahh!" a child's cry echo to the small yet cozy home to the couple that all of us love. The couple raced to their room to pat the baby gently to silence. A warm smile spread from the umma-like man and a significant glow on the appa was seen as they approach the crib of the wailing child. "She's Heaven Sent" was their favorite thing to say. Truthfully, the child was really a heaven sent. The small delicate hands of her was so soft and the soft cheeks of her was so kissable.

 

5 months ago

 

"Yobeo, I already found a perfect orphanage to look for babies" the soon to be appa exclaimed happily.

"OMO! I want to go there now" said the umma-like man.

"Calm Down my dear, We'll go there later so you may fix yourself for a while" said the appa softly.

 

The umma-like man rushed to their room wherein the wonderful photo, that serves as a wonderful memory, of their wedding was hung elegantly in one of their babyblue painted room.The umma-like man quickly washed up and pick a formal-casual attire to look presentable while the soon to be appa was dressed like a successful businessman, which is true.

 

As the couple was on the road,

 

"Yobeo, I'm so excited to adopt a child of my own. I really want one" the umma-like man cooed.

"Me too my dear, I really want a child that we will take care of like the child was our own" the soon to be appa said and planted a soft kiss to his partner's full cheeks.

 

The journey to the orphanage was fun and full of anticipation for the two soon to be parents. The unusual side of them was visible today for example the soon to be appa that's usually tough and funny became a soft and caring man, like the soon to be appa the umma-like man changed from the nagging man to a thoughtful man.

 

When they reached the orphanage,

 

"Good Day! My dear Visitors. Welcome to Heaven Sent Orphanage" an old yet beautiful woman greeted them and they respectfully bowed.

"Here in Heaven Sent Orphanage, Most of the children here was saved from abusing parents and some well sadly speaking were abandoned infront of our welcoming door. We're happy that we have many wonderful kids but at the same time we're sad that these kids are parentless and seek for a parent's love. So, I'm really glad that you decided to visit the orphanage. I'll be more glad if you'll find a wonderful child to adopt" narrated by the woman. 

 

The two was amazed at how the orphanage, that is filled with kids, still stay clean and in order. The couple started looking at the teenager part of the orphanage but unfortunately they found no one to adopt. They tried to lurk around the toddler part of the orphanage.

 

"Key, Look!" the soon to be appa shouted. 

"What is it?" the umma-like man replied.

"I think I found our soon to be son" said the appa excitedly.

 

They slowly approached the kid. When they were about to talk to the kid, A loud cry of an baby angel was heard. They rushed to where the cry was heard and eventually stumbled of their feet but they quickly stood up and finally saw the baby angel who owns the cry. A volunteer ,they guessed, was holding the child and at present she's calming down the kids who's having tantrums. 

 

A sudden urge to hold the baby tingled through the body of the umma-like man. The umma-like man approached the volunteer and asked  if he could carry the baby.

 

"Of course you can, Here hold her" the volunteer said and slowly passed it to him.

"Thanks" he said.

"She's beautiful" the soon to be appa said.

"She's really beautiful, even the first day she was sent here by her unknown parents. This poor child was abandoned infront of our main door and placed in a box with a small not that said ' I know that you'll take care of her. I owe you my life. I hope she would find wonderful parents. Please understand me.. Love her mother' .I know that you're not new to the fact that this village is not just rich and most of the villagers have a hard and poor life. I myself pity this wonderful kid. So I really hope you'll take her" the woman narrated beautifully as if she's storytelling. The couple looked at each other and as if they have telepathy skills they understand each other. After a short while the couple finally made a decision.

 

"We'll adopt her" said the couple with warm smile on their face.

 

Back to the present

 

"Yeobo! OMO! Look at her she's growing some teeth! She's growing! She's growing" Key exclaimed.

"OMO! Let me see!.. Yes! there is.. She's starting to grow up. I hope she'll have a wonderful future" Jonghyun said as he caressed the child's cheek.

"Yeobo, I'm really glad that she came to our lives" Key said lovingly.

"I know Bummie, she's undeniably heaven sent" Jonghyun replied and smiled.

"And from now on, We will be the best parents for her that she would be proud of" both of them said and planted soft kisses to each other.

 

The End...

 

 

 


 

Key: "Wait! dear Author! Don't end the story yet"

Author: "But?"

K: "No Buts! Just don't end it right now let me say something first"

Author: *scared*

Jonghyun : "Bummie, don't scare our dear author! She's the reason why our lovestory was known right now" *cuddles Key*

K: "Oops! Sorry dear Author. I just want to say something to the readers. Can I?" 

A : "Ofcourse Key. Jonghyun you may say something to the readers too"

K and J : "Thank You Author!"

 

 

 

"Umm, Hello to you who's reading this fic now. Thank You for reading the story

We really appreciate every single view of the our love story. Jonghyun and I would like to thank all of you!

Especially those who read the story from Affair of the Heart to Do Happy Endings really exist? and now the

Epilogue. We are really blessed to have such readers. We hope that our lovestory let you learn some things

and we hope that you can relate to our story. Again Thank You again! Key signing off"

 

"HELLO EVERYONE! I love you! *key smacks Jonghyun* Okay I love Key! So, Thank You so much for

spending your precious time to read our lovestory. Our lovestory would never be known if you guys are

not supporting it. And ofcourse to our dear Author, who wrote our wonder love story, Thank you so much.

I hope you guys love our lovestory and I hope that you'll comment your learnings or realizations after reading 

our love story. So yeah, Bye! Jonghyun signing o--"

 

*Taemin interupts*

 

"WAIT! LET ME SAY SOMETHING FIRST! I also want to thank all of you for supporting the story of

the two person whom I love but author can you also write a story about Minho and I? Please Please!

I promise to be a good child!"

"Uh Uh I'll try my best! Let's see if I'll have something to come up with"

"Thank You! :D"

 

Key .. Jonghyun .. Taemin

 

 

 

A/N

 

Thank you so much for supporting my Jongkey story! I hope that you'll still support me and my stories. More Power to you my dear readers! Thank You so much again! :D More stories to come so you should watch out for it. So 'till next time! Bye Bye! ♥

Love you All muah :*