2

I was never interested.

the ride was longer than expected. you fell asleep after you ate lots of candies that seojin gave to you. you were basically high on sugar when you slept. an hour later, you arrived at the airport. seojin's driver took the both of your luggages and placed them on the trolley. 

" thanks kangin ahjussi! make sure to pick is up in the next two weeks! I'll fire you if you don't. " seojin playfully punched her driver's arm. they were really close, almost like bros and sis. you were always jealous of their sibling-like relationship. * if only my bro was here. that . leaving me to study in canada. aaaaaassssssss. * you thought angrily while remembering the day he left for canada.

- flashback - 

3 years ago, your brother, dongwook, had received a scholarship to canada's most prestigious art academy. he wanted to be an actor but, you liked him more when he said he wanted to be a doctor. he had promised you when the both of you were kids that, he'd be a doctor with you and someday open a clinic for both humans and animals. you wanted to be a vet. his interest changed when he was 15. he was influenced by korean dramas and the hot babes that played the main character.

" umma, I've decided that I want to be an actor. " he said after one day he got back from school.

" hmm? what about the promise that you made with you sister? " she asked remembering the promise you two made.

" I'm sure she'll understand. besides, when I'm famous, I'll introduce her to the hot guys and yeah. she'll thank me. " he smiled cheekily and your umma just laughed.

[ flashback to when y'all were kids. AHA. ]

[ you. , blue. your bro, green. SORRY FOR DA INTERRUPTION AGAIN. CARRY ON. HAHAHA. ] 

- at the playground -

" I though you said you wanted to be a doctor! " 12 year old you pouted while kicking vigorously at the sand.

" I know. I'm sorry hanabi... I promise, one day when I'm already famous, I'll introduce you to all the hot guys! I PROMISE~ "

" promise promise. hmm. make sure you stay away from gold digging, plastic, skeleton looking, y, non-, mean, pretty, fake, backstabbing, and two-faced types of unnies. those types disgust me. BLEH. " 

" HAHAHAHAHA! so you approve? arasso. I'll stay away from them but, why the pretty unnies? "

" because I don't want you to look at other pretty girls besides me... I'LL DIG YOUR EYEBALLS OUT IF YOU DO. I'M WARNING YOU. I AIN'T KIDDING. " you warned while pointing him with the sandcastle shovel thingy. 

" BAHAHA! aww. you'll always be the prettiest girl in my eyes and umma to, of course. TEHEE!! arasso, I'll be with the girl I like and introduce her to you and you can interview her all you want. "

" REALLY?! LIKE A JOB INTERVIEW KIND OF INTERVIEW? HAHA, WAT. HEH HEH HEH. I KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO." you mischievously smirked.

" hehehe. I'm gonna miss you Hana... make sure you call me! " 

- end flashback -

unknowingly, a tear escaped through your eyes but you wiped it as soon as it fell down.

" COME ON HANABI! LETS CHECK IN! WHOOO! " seojin beamed, pushing the trolley to the ticketing counter check in thingamajig,

_______________________________________________________________________________________

grooooowl~

your stomach groaned like a dying walrus. the two of you were looking through the shops in the airport before boarding in. you passed by a duty free shop that sold absolutely nothing else but, candies and chocolates. you went all ape and started digging your bag for your wallet. seojin knew this was coming but she decided to let it slip because she knew you loved them as much as she loved kpop. in a blink of an eye, you disappeared into the shop.

* tsk tsk tsk. is she even a girl? she loves food and animated boy characters more than real life boys.. why am I best friends with her again? hehehe. * seojin thought while looking at you like how a mother would to her child. you guys were inseparable. like glue and uh, paper? yeah. that's how close the both of you were.

BAAAM

some blind face bumped into your best friend causing her to fall flat on her . 

" YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE STANDING! YOU'RE BLOCKING PEOPLE'S WAY! " the with an annoying high pitched voice shrieked.

" OH HELL NO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! SHE WAS STANDING RIGHT BESIDE THE STORE AND YOU JUST BUMPED INTO HER LIKE IT WAS THE ONLY PATHWAY! LOOK. YOU HAVE LOADS OF SPACE TO RUN ON THE OTHER SIDE! WHY RUN HERE INSTEAD, HAH?! TRYING TO MESS WITH PEOPLE, TCH. " you  came to the rescue with 4 bags of your favourite chocolates and candies in hand, shouting back at her. true enough, there was alot of space to run on the other side. the 's face went all beet red. she caused quite a scene. you took this time to shove your favourite candy inside your mouth.

" um. I'm sorry. please forgive me for my rude behaviour. " the bowed and hung her head low in embarrassment, walking away hurriedly while crying. she was EMBARRASSED~

" VYEAH, WOU BEFFER RHUN. fuh doesh she fhink she ish to shcold mah besht fwenh. wou ok, jinh? " you asked her with your mouth full of candies.

" HAHAHAH! I'm fine! its not like she bulldozed me. she just bumped into me. her voice was fcking annoying though.. thanks hanabi. don't talk with your mouth full. it's disgusting. " she laughed and ruffled your hair. 

" hmph! I dunf thell wou haw to rhun your rife. hisqubhksfvbsifhsfhsjfhh. " you mumbled, heading towards Starbucks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

DING DING DOOONG~

attention passengers flight 702, Korea Air to Tokyo, Japan, is now ready for boarding. please proceed to gate 4 with your boarding passes ready. thank you.

DING DING DOOONG~

 

" I guess that's our call. come on! OHOHOHO!! I was right! they'll be in the same plane as us. WHOOP WHOOP! lucky us we got to meet half of exo! " seojin squealed. 

" yaaaay. " you replied back, half dead while playing with your psp constantly rubbing your nose. 

- a few hours ago -

on the way to the cafe, you were bulldozed by fangirls and you fell flat on your face. yeah, that's right. . FACE. NOT , F.A.C.E. seojin effortlessly dodged the fangirls because she was used to this situation. then she remembered you. * OH CRAP. SHE'S NOT USED TO THIS. OMG. FAK. WHERE IS SHE?! * she started panicking while scanning through the crowds. then she found you. she was going to run and help you but, someone beat her to it.

* holy balls. no, it can't be...* her eyes went big when she saw the Suho from exo, helping you up. she snapped out from her gaze and went to you.

" YO. YOU OK?! WHAT THE HELL?! DID YOU SEE WHO PUSHED YOU?! OH IMMA END HER LIFE RIGHT NOW. SNCNSJSBCJNNAJAH! " she swore forgetting who was beside her.

" yoo. I'm fine. I think I broke my nose. BAHAHAH... ow ow. jin it hurts. YOWH! " you held your nose.

" is your nose ok? lets get you some help. " he said while lifting you up. seojin was too mad to notice the idol who was carrying you with her. the other girls gasped and swore at you for touching their beloved ' oppa '.

you were inside the private lounge for the VIPs of korea air. * holy . A BAR, CANDY MACHINE, BUFFET TABLE AND POOL TABLE?! DAMN. IS FANCY. * you thought forgetting the pain on your nose. the medic dude came with with a first aid kit and checked your nose. 

" you're lucky miss. it's not broken, it's just dislocated a bit. I'm going to snap it back to place ok? It'll hurt just a bit. " the medic dude said. your eyes went big when you heard the word ' SNAP '. 

" ok. lets get this over with. " you replied cooly. on the inside, you were screaming the out of your heart.

" ready.... "

PRAAK

your nose was back to its original position. 

" WOOOAH FAAAAAK!! AHOW! OOW!" you were wailing like a crazy psycho. seojin and the dude who helped you, had to hold both of your hands. after you wailed, you fell asleep. just like that.

you were sleeping peacefully on seojin's lap. she chatted with suho and had told him what happened. the rest of exo-k joined the convo and nodded their head in understanding. 

" poor girl.. I hope she's ok.. " DO was worried and looked at you like how a mother would.

" this is why we don't go out often.. never a minute of peace. " Kai complained.

" so, where are you guys heading? " Baekhyun asked.

" tokyo. we're going for the sm town concert. " she replied.

" OH. WE ARE TOO! that means you'll be in the same plane as us, right? " Chanyeol beamed happily.

" that's right... hands off my brother... " you mumbled in your sleep shifting from left to right.

the members were trying to stifle their laughs while looking straight at you. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

" thank you! have a pleasant flight! " the woman who tears the boarding pass and gives half of it to you beamed.

[ HAHAHAH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE CALLED. FORGIVE ME FOR MY STUPIDITY. ]

* this is going to be a loooong flight. YAAWN. * you thought and made your way to your seat.