1

I was never interested.

* I didn't even get the chance to talk... this girl, aish! * you thought while glancing at your watch.

" 2:00? no time to waste then.. " you mumbled. you took out your yellow coloured luggage bag with tiny pikachu head prints on it from the store room and started to stuff all the necessary things in your bag. by the time you finished packing, it was 3:30. 

KNOCK KNOCK 

" Hana? honey? are you done packing? tea is going to be ready soon! " your umma shouted from outside of the door. your umma and appa went out this morning to get some groceries done. good thing you slammed the table while they were gone. 

" yes mom! I'm done! I'll just take a quick shower and I'll join you guys at the dining table later! " you told her. you hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash yourself.

- some minutes later -

you felt squeaky clean and fesh from the shower . you wore this and blow dried your hair before heading down. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

you were enjoying the cakes and crumplets that your umma had bought at the local patisserie. you were so into eating that, you didn't realised your appa had asked you a question. 

" AHEM! Park Hana! " your dad spat.

" haaa? whut? " you asked while your mouth is half full. your appa chuckled. 

" aigoo. our princess is so into eating! if you were to choose the most handsomest boy as your husband or a lifetime supply of your favourite desserts/food, which will it be? " your appa asked.

" APPA. FIRST OF ALL, I'M NOT A PRINCESS. I'M A POKÉMON MASTER. NEVER CALL ME PRINCESS. SECOND, OBVIOUSLY I'D CHOOSE THE LIFETIME SUPPLY. WHAT CRAZY IDIOT WOULD GIVE UP ON THAT OFFER?! " you replied a little bit angry because he called you " princess " . you absolutely hated if anyone calls you that. 

" HAHAHA. ok, I'm sorry my pokemon master. " he said while looking at you still amused.

" yeah yeah. oh! did you hear? kingdom hearts 3 is confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura! he's still working on the newest FF though.. KH 3 will have to wait for a while.. " you pouted while lightly stomping your foot.

" WHAT?! NO WAY. LISTEN HANA, WE MUST GET OUR HANDS ON KH 3 WHEN IT RELEASES. ARASSO?! " your dad beamed happily.

" YES SIR! " you salute to him.

" OH! I saw the most nicest Tifa and Kairi cosplay costume somewhere in myeongdong! " your umma joined the convo. she was a huuuuge fan of the FF series. like, a huge fan. she has posters stuck on the wall in her office. your dad was a fan of KH, same as you. both of you were hardcore fans and did anything to collect figurines, limited edition game console and even a signed Nintendo 3DS by Tetsuya himself! 

" APPA. YOU KNOW, I MISSED THE SHAYMIN EVENT FOR POKÉMON BLACK AND WHITE?! IT'S LIKE WHAT HAPPENED DURING .THE DIAMOND AND PEARL SERIES. YOU SEE, THIS IS THE LUCK I'M ALWAYS HAVING! " you said angrily.

" I heard they were releasing a new legendary for black and white... but, it's not confirmed yet. just rumours. " your mom informed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

the three of you continued to chat happily when your house phone rang.

[ AN: you blue. seojin, peach. ]

" hello? " 

" hello, Hana? are you done packing? what are you doing now? "

" yeah I'm done. I'm having tea with le parents. why? "

" it's 5:00. mind if I pick you up early? I heard some sm artists will ride the same airlines with us! the airport will surely be packed. "

" ah. I see. no prob. I'll wait. "

" YEEEAH. WAIT FOR ME AITE? BYE! "

" WHO WAS THAT HANA? " your appa shouted.

" IT WAS SEOJIN! SHE SAID SHE WANTED TO PICK ME UP EARLY BECAUSE SOME OF THE SM TOWN ARTISTS WILL BE IN THE SAME AEROPLANE AS US AND THE AIRPORT WILL SURELY BE PACKED! THAT'S OK WITH Y'ALL RIGHT?! " you shouted back.

" OF COURSE IT'S FINE HONEY! GO GET YOUR STUFF, HURRY! " your umma shouted.

without warning, you zoomed towards your room passing by the dining table which caused a mini hurricane. you were excited because of the aeroplane ride. you've always liked the smell of aeroplanes and peanuts. they intoxicated you... in a way.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

" ok.. nintendo ds, psp, gameboy, phone, beef jerky, vanilla perfume, pikachu plushie, one piece and death note manga's, ipod, ipad and sketchbook.. check! IMMA ALL READY TO GO! COME AT ME AEROPLANE! " you souted while bump fisted your chest. 

you changed you clothes into this and quickly went down when you heard the doorbell rang.

" HAAAAAI! you ready to go? hai mr and mrs park! " seojin waved from outside. your parents waved back while smiling.

" yeah. come on! I can't wait to get on da plane! free peanuts man. the best things are always, free peanuts. " you said. 

" bye umma! bye appa! I'll call you both when I get there, aite? " you gave them a peck on the cheeks and gave them a bone crushing hug before you entered seojin's car.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

" OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SM TOWN! IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST! " she squealed.

then that's when you realised the purpose for this whole trip; SM TOWN concert. you sighed and slumped deeper into the seat. seojin saw this and immediately offered you some candy. she knew your weakness and you couldn't resist candy so, you took it and ate it happily.

* Park Hana, I'll make sure to convert you into my fandom. just you wait .. * she thought while smirking evilly .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

whoops. pretty long and boring for the first chapter, eh? I am so sorry if I bored you to death. I TOLD YOU I WAS NEW. HAHAHAHAHA. KAY. IM SORRY ;_;