A Concert

A Concert

TVXQ was doing a world tour. In one fine day, in Indonesia, there was a lucky fan. She wore an evil headband and holding a red light stick. She was in a red dress. She wore eye glasses too. She was pretty but not too much.

Yunho asked her if she wanted to go to the stage, by reached Yunho’s hand that girl followed him. Changmin was waiting that girl in the stage, stared at her. He mumbled to his self but none could hear. Changmin force his self to smile at that lucky fan. She was looking at Changmin like there was none there. But Yunho’s hand in her hand made her remember the situation.

Everyone was screaming very-very loud! But that girl looked so pale and tired. Changmin handed over his hand. The girl face had already filled with her tears. She couldn’t believe that she was the lucky fans. She reached Changmin hand then Changmin enticed her, Yunho released her hand so she walked toward Changmin.

Changmin body was very tall for her. Her tall just 165cm. Changmin couldn’t help his self from laughing when the girl was pouting caused by Changmin’s tall. Changmin reached her waist and make a pose like they both were dancing. Every Cassie now screaming louder! Then she danced with Yunho too.

Then they asked her to sit down in a bench in the stage. Yunho gave her a big bouquet of red rose who smelt perfectly. Changmin gave her a big teddy who wore the same headband with the girl. Changmin gave her a chocolate too but then he opened the box and ate it! Every Cassie’s laughing so badly.

Yunho leaded her to stand. The girl smiled nicely to Yunho. Touching Yunho’s cheeks. Yunho gave her his best smile. Then, Changmin walked toward them. Hugged her from the back. The girl was very upset. Her tears fell again.

“Thank you,” said the girl to Yunho for picking her as the lucky fans. Yunho nodded.

Changmin hugged her again, from the front. She hugged him too, very tight, like she didn’t want to let him go. Yunho joined them. She was very-very happy like her heart had no enough space for her happiness.

“I love you guys,” she said. Then she closed her eyes.

But then, something happened. Changmin looked his white tees, there was a red spot. Changmin and Yunho viewed each other. Then, they looked at the girl. She still closed her eyes. Changmin felt that her body was heavier than before. Changmin let her stand but she fell down. Her nose was full with blood. She got nose bleeding! Everyone was upset. Yunho reached her body and it was very cold.

“She died,” Yunho whispered. His eyes filled with tears.

Changmin couldn’t help his self from crying. They both hugged the dead-girl-body very tightly. She looked very happy, she smiled very bright.

The staff walked toward them and picked her body by litter.

The Cassie’s now screaming, some of them were crying too. Yunho and Changmin stopped crying. Then they continued the show.

“This concert dedicated to every Cassie who being Cassieopeia until their last breath. I love you,” Yunho said.

“We will do our best for you. We love you, Cassieopeia!” Changmin shouted.

In another world, the girl was very happy caused by that two perfect man. She hoped that someday TVXQ would back as five again. She would be their TVXQ Guardian Angel.