CHAPTER 8

TEENAGE JOURNEY

 

CHAPTER 8

“ I’m sorry “ Woohyun whisper

“ Woohyun..?”She asked him

“ the town festival…you waited right..? Woohyun said

More tears started to fall down from her cheek and her sob harden as the past run through her mind.

FLASHBACK:

  “Ahm..what should I wear.” Seungyeon asked herself while looking on the mirror that reflects herself. She look at the mirror.. “ Oh..it’s almost 5 pm..should hurry..”..she said nervously.Seungyeon is nervous because today is the Town Festival and she’s preparing for her and Woohyun meeting later at the Temple gate.It’s her first time she’s going out with a guy and the guy is Woohyun..the guy she likes.So as first time she want to be a little early. Twenty minute before 6pm,Seungyeon already waiting behind the temple gate. She waited and waited….she waited until the festival is ended..leaving just her in the temple..it’s already past midnight but she decided to wait for him.Seungyeoun know’s that Woohyun is not a person who will do that..it’s not like he really knew him but she just know..so she decided to wait until her mother call her asking her to go home already.She sigh it’s 2:00 AM in the morning when she leave the temple.

 As Seungyeon reach the school the next day, she go straight to Woohyun class to only find that he transfer to other school immediately which make her heart break. 

END OF FLASHBACK

Seungyeon burst in so much tear as she remember the past mumbling that she wait all night for him.

“ I thought that you would not come..since you don’t like guys but…well I plan to go there but just something came up..it just much that I can’t go there to meet you.” Woohyun said as he straighten his posture and smile reassuring to Seungyeon wiping her wet cheek as if telling her to stop crying. The look in Woohyun eyes is the same innocent charming he has 3 years ago. Seungyeon thought that it must be the time where Woohyun parent undergoing the divorce thing.

She smiled back and bow..”I’m sorry for being selfish and insensitive…I must not ask such question..I’m sorry.” She bow deeply this time. Woohyun touch her shoulder squeezing it gently…” It’s okay.”  the smile still in his face. They just looked at each other for some time as Woohyun feel his phone buzzing and sign defeated as he read the caller id. Seungyeon who notice it glance at Woohyun phone and chuckle as she also read the caller id.

“ Sunggyu oppa…answer it..” she said while chuckling at the sight of irritated Woohyun. Woohyun answer the phone irritated evident in his voice. Seungyeon can’t help but softly giggle at the sight of her as Woohyun ended the call while glaring at her.

“ He’s such a nagger.” Woohyun dramatically said as he ruffles his hair in frustration. His hyung nagging about what he did in the locker room and reminding him to be a good dongsaeng, who will wait for his hyung to eat dinner together with their youngest brother.

“ He just care for you…ungrateful dongsaeng..” Seungyeon said playfully which earn a scoff from Woohyun.” So..let’s head home..?” she asked blinking her eyes waiting for his answer. Woohyun chuckle at the sight and automatically put his palm to cover her cute face, blocking her to see a almost redden face.

“ So in that case I’ll be going this way.” He said as he retreated his hand or her face to point on which way he’s taking. Seungyeon pouted at the thought that they will separate their way but blink in confusion as the path he’s pointing is back to the main road. She looked at him eagerly wanting an answer where is he going. Woohyun just shudder  his shoulder while telling Seungyeon to just head home, who obliged as she bid goodbye to Woohyun.

“ Bye Woohyunie..”..she blush and continue as she overheard the conversation between the brothers..”behave…and have dinner with Sunggyu oppa and that dongsaeng of yours.” She beamed at him which earn another shrug from the said guy, who later smile at the waving Seungyeon but soon replace by a sad one as Seungyeon figure starting to leave his sight. Woohyun heaved a sign a walk straight to the place he daily visit up until the dinner is done.

“ Ah, where in the world he’s going now? But forget that for now he must have something he forgot.” She nodded to herself. “  That’s a little sad..but atleast he tell me why he didn’t show up that day..arghh..i’m so stupid for pushing it.” She knock her head and smile.” Ah..but I’m glad he’s honest with me..I think we can start again..as a friend though..” she knock her hear again for thinking something that make her blush madly.

 

“ I’m home”..Mr. Kim announced as he entered a very simple house..there not much furniture but its homey and clean considering the three guy who live there. “ he must be home or else I will start my day lecturing him about how young is he to be out passed the curfew.” He mumble to himself.

“ Hyung..welcome home..i’m so hungry..what took you so long?” a very handsome guy complain to his hyung as he reach the plastic bag that the older guy offer to him while smirking at how his beloved dongsaeng  change his mood fastly.

“ Wooh…chicken..chicken..chicken…” the younger guy smiled widely at his hyung whose now laughing but soon scanned the shoe rack looking for a familiar pair.The younger guy follow his hyung eye movement and said…” Woohyun hyung is not back yet…”his voice turning much sadder now…”again” he ended as he sigh. The older just nooded in agreement and make his way to the kitchen to prepare the table.

“ Hyung…let leave some for Woohyun hyung..” the younger of the two beamed while putting some chicken in container for his another hyung to eat . The oldest just smile at their maknae caring side as the past filled his mind.

FLASHBACK

“Han Seungyeon…Han…Seung..Yeon..Seung…yeonie…Yeonie…my Yeo..” he blush at what he’s going to write.Woohyun whose studying for his exam find himself writing something on his math notebook.As he read what he wrote a chuckle escape his math and..” Whats funny hyunnie?”…he almost fell on his chair as he heard this oh so familiar voice of his favorite hyung in the world, as he turn to look to his hyung he found him smirking as his hyung read the writing on his math book.

“ Whose this Han Seungyeon…Han…Seung..Yeon..Seung…yeonie…Yeonie…” he’s hyung ask him as it read his writing blushing as each writing comes out on his brother mouth but before his hyung read the last part he stand abruptly and hold the book close to his chest. “ Hyung..you should knock”..he yelled to embarrass to face his hyung who smirk widely at his dongsaeng redden face.

“Ahm…fyi..hyunnie  I knock..its not my fault that someone is to absurd writing someone name in their book.” His hyung ..” Well….ahm…fyi to hyung I’m studying my here so leave me alone.”he yelled again sounding angry but he failed.

“ As if your studying Hyunnie..”he hyung contunie on teasing him and they contunie on bickering until their mom called them for dinner.

“ It’s alright hyunnie..hyung well not tell mom that your studying another name instead ormffff” comes next as he throw a pillow to his tease hyung…who laughed loudly while runnigto his dongsaeng whose face is exploding in embarrassment but soon anger as he heard his hyung talking to their mom about the incident.Woohyun took his revenge by putting all the meat in his plate leaving none to his hyung.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Sunggyu smiled at the memory and mumble…” So..that’s Han Seungyeon ah..Hyunnie..” he snap back at a piece of chicken shove playfully at his mouth hearing the only suspect laugh at the sight. They keep on eating like a children as Sunggyu thought…” Hyung’s here hyunnie..hyung still here.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


OKAY..AS I PROMISE..HOPE ITS GOOD..AND HOPE TO HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOU GUYS....:))....