CHAPTER 12

TEENAGE JOURNEY

 

The team building is done only the Class Representatives activity is left. The incident at lunch yesterday didn’t help at their class at all instead it give more problem, Hyuna will always remind Woohyun to stop being arrogant and Seungyeol will always back her up which makes Woohyun annoyed and will bicker with him, Seungyeon who will politely stop them and ended up being ignore and Hara cheering her to not give up.  “ I have to pull them together..I have the group discussion this afternoon as a chance.” Seungyeon will cheer herself.

 

“So anyone have anything to say..?” Seungyeon ask them as she handed them the worksheet and the schedule for the Class Rep activity. But to her dismay she get no reaction from them, each of them is absurd in their own world. Hyuna and Hara silently scanning the paper while Seungyeol is busy complaining how early they need to sleep and cheer as he saw that there will be a Orientation Training the following day. Seungyeon just sign and mentally yell “ we are not making any progress here.”

“ hey..we need to answer this for tonight..right..?” she told them and look at them one by one as she notice that Woohyun is missing and….

“ why are in a hurry..we have plenty of time for that..” Woohyun said in a lazy voice while yawning making obvious that he just woken up a few minutes ago. Seungyeon glare at him and look at Seungyeol.”Seungyeol didn’t you wake him up..?”

“ Why would I..?He’s cocky so I guess he’s cocky enough to take care of himself..” Seungyeol scoff. Woohyun just scoff back and take his sit while Seungyeon sigh for a hundredth time don’t know what to do anymore.If this continue they will go nowhere.

 

 

“ So for the work sheet  we gave to you..we need to let the class rep to tell as what the school event means to you. Let start with class 3-1” the advisor announce.

“ I participated in this excursion because I think that it will help me in my company life and I guess it will also give us chance to discover and show are individual talent in non-academic aspect..That’s all.”The student answer , Seungyeon on the other side of the room starting to panic as she think that the answers of the student is so much better compared to her which is the only answer in their group h…she almost rip the paper as Mr. Kim called their class to answer next. Woohyun who notice the nervous Seungyeon sign and “ What’s wrong..you wrote your answer earlier right..let me see..”

“ What’s wrong..read it..” Mr. Kim said. Woohyun who decide to take over the frozen Seungyeon stand up and answer.

“ Okay..the goal is actually not to be in the group but to combine the strength of each other and help each other weakness..team spirit in stronger in occasion like this and knowing such thing will help us unite. This is how we view the school event..” Woohyun finishes pretending to read the paper that he took from Seungyeon that only read “Unforgettable youthful memories”. Seungyeon whose amazed at how Woohyun mind works quickly and admitted that Woohyun must be really smart to give an excellent answer on spot.

“ oh..that’s a good answer..but I didn’t understand everything..mind explaining how  being united is important..?” Mr. Kim ask. Woohyun mentally cursed his hyung for pushing him while murmuring a“ this nagger is getting on my nerves” thing but continue to answer it coolly.

“ Ahm…well..it’s because….we can’t do everything alone and..ahm..and…..”Woohyun read Seungyeon paper again and smile as he continue..” it create a memorry..someday when we grow old and look back we will remember this..the things we did together be it good or bad  as Unforgettable youthful memory..as we only experience this while we still young so…”

“ okay..that’s good enough..next class..” Mr. Kim beam.  Woohyun flick Seungyeon forehead as he saw her looking surprise.” What..that’s your  answer..why so surprise..?”..but Seungyeon just avoid his eyes.

 

 

Seungyeon who can’t sleep thinking on what happen earlier decided to write the reflection that Mr. Kim ask them but she can’t think of anything to write and  slump her head at the table. Woohyun whose going to write his saw a familiar figure.

“ Seungyeon-ah..?” he call her when he didn’t get any respond he approach her and sit in front of her and took her paper and look at it, he smirk “ yah..you have nerve to lazy around when you write nothing on this paper..” he . “hmmm” the only respond he get.” It’s okay if you don’t write something awesome it’s just a reflection paper Seungyeon..”

“ hmm..yeah..you know what Woohyun-ah..?” Seungyeon ask him still not looking at him and head still slump on the table.

“know what..Seungyeon-ah..?”

“You are really smart and amazing …you can do anything easily..while I have to put all my effort to do a simple thing…and it will always turn bad..like yesterday morning..do you know how early I wake up yesterday but ended up late..not that I blame you..it’s my fault for leaving my bag..Woohyun-ah..I..I..want to be somehow like you..it’s so frustrating to be incapable like this..it’s tiring..” she whisper but Woohyun can hear her clearly as he also slump his head in the table facing her hair.

“  You shouldn’t be..i never put all my effort in everything I do..even I wanted to I can’t bring myself to..and it’s not satisfying..the fact that you always doing your best is amazing so….” Woohyun suddenly stop as he saw Seungyeon eyes staring straight at him, they stare each other for awhile before Woohyun turn his head to the other side now it’s Seungyeon whose facing his hair…”so I think what you’re doing is much better on what I’m doing..don’t get tired doing your best because I think it’s the best thing that you can ever do..”he continue despite the two of them blushing madly right now.

“hmmm..are you sure Woohyun-ah..i guess I’ll continue giving my best..then” Seungyeon answer and completely lost her control as she reach Woohyun’s hair gently it and smell it while thinking how she really like him and how much she wants to know this new Woohyun but her thought stop as Woohyun grab her hand the one his hair and ask her…” What are you doing..”..now they are looking at each other eyes.

“ no..nothing..” she answer back still in daze.

“ hey..do you…do you still like me..?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

how's it..? let me know..:"))