CHAPTER 7

TEENAGE JOURNEY

 

“WOOHYUNIEEEE..!”..she called him. ..”oh..oh..” she whisper as Woohyun glare at her..”Bipolar” she yells at him..gasping as Woohyun approach her, his forehead touch her.

“ You...are you close to me...to call me like that..huh..?”..she gulp..they intimately so close to each other…she can feel his hot breath on her face.” Ah..hmmm..then..Woohyun-ah..?..she asked..blinking her eyes. Woohyun blush at the sight and quickly look away.

“ Whatever..i don’t care..just do whatever you pleased.. I’m going..” he glared at her..” for real..”…”damn..stop beating so fast you’re going to kill me..” she told herself as she touch her heart while looking at Woohyun’s back. “ I’m I falling for him again..?..she asked herself still touching her heart…

” Ahmmm…Seungyeon. I heard what happened… I just want to thank you..thank you for standing for me..” Hara’s smile widely at her.

“ No..don’t thank me..i did it for myself..”..she merely whisper still in daze. Hara hold her hand and a beautiful smile on her face as she lift Seungyeon hand and squeeze it.

“ But I’m happy though..want to eat lunch together starting tomorrow? Oh..and shall we walk home together to..? if you like let start today..? Hara beamed..making Seungyeon smile and forget that she lost a friend..again..but altleast she gain one..a …“ very adorable”one..she whisper as she nooded in agreement.

 

“ Ahmmm..I just want to apologize to what I said.. I know I hurt you..but I think it’s true and right..so please forgive me..” Seungyeon bow.

“ It’s okay…we’ll..were at fault to..but..that it’s..it’s not that we hate you.  We just think that we will never be close again…see you around Seungyeon.”

Was the last word exchanged between her and her now past friend. Even though it hurt her…but it feel like’s a torn from her heart is gone. And somehow she’s thankful for them for being with her for almost a year. She don’t have anyone for the whole 2 and a half year in her middle school. Every single day was like survival for her. That’s why she decided to change, hoping to survive and then she found them…and start to feel alive again. Every little thing they did..eating , chatting, walking, even just standing together makes her happy. “ Thanks for letting me survive..” she whisper looking to the two figure whose back facing her..leaving her..

”Let’s go home now..huh..?”..Hara pouted at her. She smile at her new found friend cuteness.

” Wait for me at the school gate..I just need to see someone..”..she run to the locker room..looking for a certain someone..she doesn’t know why..but she feels..she need or want to see him.

“ Who are you waiting here..huh..?” Woohyun asked her.

“ Woohyunieee..” she smile and approach him.. “I’m waiting for you..”…

” Why’s that..?” he asked as he's fake a cough hiding his flusttered face cause by the name she used… ” Don’t tell me you and  your so called friend get back together..?” he mocked.

“ Hey..stop it…no..we did not..”..she crossed her arm and pouted.. he mentally chuckle at her cuteness…

” so what’s your business..annoying girl..?”he ..”hey..take that back..” she yelled at him.

“Woohyun-ah..oh..it’s the girl from last time.”..Mr. Kim beamed at the girl. Seungyeon bow and greet the teacher in front of her.

“ Hey..hey..what’s with the bow.. I told you to drop it..and you..I’m not done talking to you.” he pointed at Woohyun who has an annoyed face.

“ What the..hyung..I already  agree to it..you’re so naggy..” he said less annoyed. Mr. Kim blink and smile like an idiot and ruffle his hair as he remember their earlier conversation.

“Oh..so are you two like dating now..?” he said excitedly. Woohyun’s face turn into grimace as he answer back

“ What..me..? dating a girl who eats double portion of every human being meals..?very impossible.” He ended.

“ Tssss..whatever..but you used to like me..that will never change..” she spat at him.

“ oh…that’s different though..”

“ You’re such a liar..you said that you used to like me..!” she yelled at him.

“ Stop it. Whose the owner of the eyes that will always follow where ever I go .” he spat at her.

“  well..that’s because I can feel someone staring at me..and everytime I look  who is it…you’re looking at me like you want to eat me..tss..”

“blah..blah..blah..you’re so noisy..whatever you said…it has nothing to do anything to me..so back off..your mouth is like a grenade..” he said boringly. “ Yeah..drop your last weapon..Mr. Bipolar…”she said, Woohyun just rolled his eye. Mr. Kim whose watching the two slowly approach Seungyeon…” you two seems close..may I know your name..?

“ My name is Han Seungyeon” she bow..Mr. Kim just nodded in understanding..

” Seungyeon… Seungyeon..that was a nice name…OH…so you’re Seungyeon-ah…?” she blink her eyes in confusion.. “yes.. I’m Seungyeon..” she bow again…” Aigooo…aigoo…stop bowing already and call me oppa  hehe..so you’re Seungyeon…so cute..!” Mr. Kim said as she pinched Seungyeon’s cheek..” No wonder Woohyun li..”

“ A TEACHER IS HITTING ON A STUDENT HERE..!”..woohyun shouted…make the whole crowd turn their attention to Mr. Kim whose now waving his hand defending his self. As Woohyun hold Seungyeon wrist running away from the crowd.

“ Are you living with Sunggyu..ahm..sunggyu-oppa now..? she asked as she look at her wrist, Woohyun still holding it and there almost at the street where they will separate their way home. Woohyun grip tightened as he heard Seungyeon calling his hyung, oppa…” yeah..were living together.”..

“ So..did you moved back at your house?”

“ yeah”

“with your mom..?”

“nah..just me and hyung..and his little brother.”

“ oh..so..you’re a hyung to..how funny is that..ahm..why did you change your last name then..?”..she stop as Woohyun stop. “ that’should be enough..it got nothing to do with you anyway.” There is it again the distant Woohyun…”Well..it has now..you’re dragging me.” She shouted..lifting and pointing to her wrist that Woohyun is holding.

“ So if I let it go..you will leave me alone.then? Woohyun distantly said letting her wrist fall. She stare at his eyes he stare back. She see nothing on it..nothing at all..like it’s dead..emotionless. She hold his arm firmly starring straight to his eyes. “ I thought you want me to leave you alone..so let me go then..” he coldly said. “Who the heck is this..where did Woohyun heart go..?” she mentally asked herself.

“You..” she shakily said..tears start forming on her eyes…”disappear and now appear in my life suddenly..and you think I have no right to ask you what happened..? “ she sobbed ..” I HAVE THE EVERY RIGHT TO ASK YOU WHAT HAPPENED WOOHYUN..” she shouted at him…sobbing harder. ..”How many times do I need to tell you to stop crying..” Woohyun said leaning his forehead to her shoulder.

“ I’m sorry “….

“ Woohyun..?”

“ the town festival..”…..

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Aishh..so excited on what will happen next..hope you like it..:))