Hero

My Kyugihara Fairy

At school....

Suzy walked into the girls toilets and got tripped by Jiyeon's foot and fell on the floor.Jiyeon then tied her frets and hands together before Suzy could move.Jiyeon put duct tape on and Suzy was surrounded by a group of girls.
Jiyeon grabbed Suzy by the hair and made her face the girls"this is the girl who is stealing Myungsoo from us".
"That's not what I'm intending"replied Suzy.
The girls all slapped her and she was crying"Stop,please".
 
"Do you know that new girl?She's getting hurt by the girls big time"said a boy closing his locker.
"Really?Yeh let's watch"said a boy to his friend.
Myungsoo clenched his fist and grabbed the boy's arm"You heard the fight?Why didn't you help her?".
"Huh...uh"stuttered the boy.
"You know she's the nicest person I've met and your just gonna watch her get hurt!"shouted Myungsoo.
"Sorry"said the boy.
"Where is she?"asked Myungsoo.
"In the girls toilets"replied the boy gulping.
Myungsoo shoved past the boy and his friend.
 
"Who's gonna help you now?Ji Won?Who' sick at home or your precious Myungsoo who doesn't even care a single bit of you."said Jiyeon grabbing Suzy's chin.
Suzy's face was filled with tears.
"Jiyeon!"shouted Myungsoo.
Jiyeon was shocked and quickly tried to look innocent"Myungsoo.......it's not what it looks like".
Myungsoo shoved past Jiyeon and a tear fell on her cheek.
He untied Suzy's hand and feet and took of the tape.He then put his hands on her cheek"Are you okay?".
Suzy nodded slowly and a tear fell from her cheeks.
"All of you.You should be ashamed hurting an innocent girl who never meant any harm or bad intention against any of you.I like her and please accept that.Please don't like me because I don't want you to hope for nothing and get hurt but I really appreciate your love.One day.....you'll find the person who'll truly love you for who you are.I hope all of you will understand.Sorry everyone and sorry Jiyeon"said Myungsoo.
Jiyeon ran away and the girls all looked ashame.
One by one the girls each said sorry and hugged Suzy.
"Sorry Suzy,I didn't know how my love for Myungsoo could hurt someone and Myungsoo thank you for helping me open my eyes"said a girl.
Suzy and Myungsoo nodded slowly and smiled.
"Myungsoo,oppa"said the girl swinging her arms."Can I have a hug?".
Myungsoo looked at Suzy and Suzy smiled.Myungsoo had no answer but the girl hugged her anyway and the other girls came hugging him.
Suzy laughed and smiled.