The Mission

My Kyugihara Fairy

 

 

Suzy and IU were staring at the beautiful and panoramic views of Mt Choshei outside their window.
Suzy sighed and put her hand under her chin"Ah....I wonder when my prince will come".
IU smiled at her"Someday".
Suzy looked at her back"obviously".
They both smiled and sighed.
"Do you have any missions?"asked Suzy.
IU shook her head"not now".
There was a knock on the door.
Suzy and IU went up to open the gold and jeweled door.
In front of Suzy and IU was the head of Kyugihara missions,Chief  Joongmin who was very short and stubby.He had no hair except for sideburns and a small mustache.Suzy and IU kneeled down to get the same height as Chief Joongmin.
"Suzy Bae,you have a mission"said Chief Joongmin."Follow me".
Chief Joongmin lead Suzy to a room full of drawers where fairies were walking around quickly sorting files and IU was behind them.
They then reached a room that was really big but had nothing but shelves of books and a mahogany table.
Chief Joongmin sat down on the chair and there was a huge book in front of him.Suzy and IU sat down.
"Myungsoo Kim"said Chief Joongmin.
As soon as he said the name the book flipped to a page and an image came out.The image was a very handsome guy that looked like a main character straight out from a manwha(Korean comic).
"His handsome"murmured IU as she nudged her elbow.
"This is Myunsoo Kim.He is beautiful outside but inside he is very ugly.Suzy it is up to you for him become a better person"said Chief Joongmin.
"He doesn't seem it"Suzy replied.
Chief Joongmin rolled his eyes and spread his hands out which made an image appear but it was moving.
(In the image.......)
"Make way for Myungsoo!"said a girl with a speaker.
As Myungsoo came she quickly wrapped her arm around his arm but he just walked off. The girl looked offended but followed behind him and eyed the girls around them coldly.She raised her eyebrow.Girls then approached him with loves letters and gifts but he did just walked past them as if they weren't there.
(Kyugihara)
Chief Joongmin brang his hands together which made the image disappear.
"Are you up for the challenge?"asked Chief Joongmin.
Suzy clenched her fist and nodded"I'm ready".
"Can I come?"asked IU.
Chief Joongmin shook his head"No" and walked off with a luggage.
IU sighed then turned to Suzy"Ah he's handsome...could he be your prince?".
Suzy looked offended"Him....that brat....over my dead body...no".
IU shrugged"whatever".