"All i have"

Songfic - "All i have" (J. Lo feat. LL Cool J)

                                        "It's such a shame, but i'm leaving.
                                      Can't take the way you mistreated me"

                                   "I don’t believe you wanna leave like this.
                                              I do believe we'll laugh and reminisce.

                                       Wait a minute, let's talk about this."

 

“Dara, c’mon!” – Jiyoung said, following the woman who had broken into his apartment at 7 o’clock in the morning.

“Where is it?!” – She demanded. Her face getting red with anger.

“Where’s what?” – He asked, following her.

They were having another argument.

It had been like this since Sandara could remember.
When they first met, she was already familiar with his… fame, shall we say.
A ladies man, a womanizer, low quality boyfriend material… that was Jiyoung

If she had believed he could change? Yes, she had.
Is he was really able to do so? Maybe. But did he want to?

Flashback on

“Close your eyes, baby girl” – Jiyoung said, smiling.

They had been together for nearly six months now.

“It better not be a prank, you naughty boy!” – Sandara laught.
Her boyfriend’s dark blanket covering her body.

She closed her eyes and opened them right away, upon feeling the cold gold touch her hand.
It was a ring. “G-Dragon’s” carved on it.

“To show the world you’re mine.” – Jiyoung said, kissing his girlfriend’s lips.

Flashback off


“Where’s the woman you had spent the night with?!” – Sandara asked, checking his laundry. A huge pile of dirty clothes.

She had her reasons.

“Whose this?” -  she said, showing him a red lingerie. – “It’s definitely not mine!”

Sandara was mad as hell.
Had he really been cheating on her?!

“It’s a friend’s.” – Jiyoung explained – “Nothing happened between us. She had an argument with her boy and came over, that’s all”.

His explanation did not convince Sandara completely.

“And how do you explain this?!” – She demanded, showing her boyfriend one of his dirty shirts. A lipstick mark on it.

“Some… some girl tried to…well, to get me last night.” – Jiyoung answered, nervously – “But nothing happened, for real!” – he rushed to make things clear.

Sandara was angry and she did not put effort into hiding it. She didn’t want to.
She turned her back to Jiyoung.
There were many doubtful thoughts on her head.

“Dara…You’re so pretty when you mad…” – he said, holding her, kissing her neck.

“Stop playing, Jiyoung, damn it!” – she shouted, pushing him away from her.

Holding her, kissing her, saying things… it was just a way of making her forget his mistakes. It was always like that.
She was done.

“Hey, look… I love you.” – Jiyoung spoke, holding his girlfriend’s hands on his. – “You know that, don’t you…” – He kissed her – “Don’t you…” – Another kiss.

When the telephone rang, he didn’t get it, and Sandara would not have paid it any attention if not for the voice that spoke after the beep.

“Jinyoung-ah… you said you’d call, but you didn’t…well, just wanted to let you know last night was pretty  hot and…that you still own me a second round. Seeya, baby.”

They listened to the message attentively.
Jiyoung turned purple, red, yellow… all colors in the rainbow. His eyes on his girlfriend;

Sandara turned red with anger.
She pushed her boyrfriend away.

When he grabbed her arm, she turned around just to slap him across the face.

                                             "All my pride is all i have"
                     "Your pride is what you had, baby girl i'm what you have"
                                     "You'll be needing me, but too bad"
                         "baby, see, don't make decisions when you're mad"


Jiyoung parked his car across from the Park’s house. The sun had already left, giving room for the moon.

Sandara wouldn’t get any of his calls.
He had to talk to her.

From the front yard, Sandara and her friends saw the car and recognized it right away. Sandara got up from the grass and entered the house without looking back.

“Hey, Dara!” – Jiyoung called out for her, but she slammed the door before he could reach the sidewalk.

Sandara’s three best girls stepped forward, blocking the way.

“She doesn’t want to talk to you.” – Park Bom spoke rolling her eyes. She was already fed up with all of this.

“Just cut it out, let me pass” – Jiyoung said, trying to pass.

“No, you cut it!” – It was CL who had spoken this time – “Now leave, before things get tough for you.” – she had a hand on his chest, to make sure he wouldn’t move.

“You should just go.” – Minzy advised, a nunchaku on her hands.

“I ain’t leaving! I need to talk to her…” – Jiyoung replied, checking his watch.

When he passed through the girls, taking CL’s hands from him in a non-gentleman way, he felt something heavy on his shoulder.
It wasn’t CL.

“Leave, dude!” – he heard, turning around.

It was Thunder, Sandara’s baby bother. They looked alike a lot.
Weird… when Dara had said “baby brother”, he had really thought it was a baby.

“This is between me and your sister.” – Jiyoung spoke firmly. He wouldn’t let anyone get into his business. – “You got nothing to do with this, so go back to your mama”

“Say that again!” – Thunder dared, grabbing Jiyoung’s shirt violently.

“Let go, Dongie.” – Dara spoke from the door, interrupting the argument that would soon become a fight.

Thunder didn’t say anything.
He let go of the other man, who looked at him with a superior expression.

“See, she wanna see too, Dongie!” – Jiyoung spoke, waving at Thunder in an annoying way.
Thunder’s face getting red with anger.

“I missed you, babe” – Jiyoung said, walking close to Sandara, at the door.
He opened his arms, to hug her, but she stopped him.

“Don’t touch me.” – She said with a serious tone, giving her brother and her friends a look. The sign she wanted to have a moment alone.

“Let’s go…”- CL said, looking at Thunder, who looked like he’d kill someone anytime soon.

“Bye bye, Dongie” – Jiyoung teased, waving annoyingly from the door.

When Thunder took a step forward, both hands closed into fists, CL held his arm, pulling him back.
“Don’t…” – She said.

They all left.
It was just Sandara and Jiyoung.

“I knew you’d want me back!” – he leaned to touch her lips, but she put a hand between his lips and hers.

“I just wanted to give you this.” – Dara said, handing him the ring he had given her. – “I’m not your property.” – She completed dryly, entering the house, slamming the door on Jiyoung’s face.

    
"And I'm good, I got this thing on lock                                                                                                                                                                               So without me you'll be fine, right ?"