CH1.

Want You Only You.

Ohmygod. I just finished writing this chapter and i wanted to post it now cos idw to keep u ppl waiting. Thanks to those who comment. :D Sorry if there's any errors.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

''Oh god, am I blushing?'' Myungsoo asked his bestfriend, Sunggyu. 

''You are so head over heels for him,'' Sunggyu replied, chuckling.

Myungsoo saw Sungyeol entering class with his bestfriend, Woohyun, and he smiled excitedly. But that smile was gone after he realised that Sungyeol doesn't even know him. Sometimes he was jealous of Woohyun who got to spend all his time with sungyeol. He desperately wanted Sungyeol's attention. You can call Myungsoo a coward, because he's been having a crush on Sungyeol for two freaking years and he didn't even dare to go right in Sungyeol's face and confess. This made Sunggyu frustrated. He wanted Myungsoo to confess as soon as possible so he won't have to hear his story about how Sungyeol doesn't know he exist. He brought Myungsoo out to eat after school that day.

Myungsoo's POV-

I was in the cafe near our school with Sunggyu when he asked the question I least expected after we took our orders.

''When are you going to confess, L?'' Sunggyu asked as he sipped on his coffee which just arrived. He gave me the nickname 'L' as he thought it suits me. 

Honestly, I don't even know. I kept having mixed feelings whenever we talked about this topic. I felt so insecure. What's the point of confessing if Sungyeol doesn't even know I exist? It hurts. It hurts when the one you love pays no attention to you.

I looked at Sunggyu and I immediately knew the look in his eyes. It was pity. I suddenly got angry. It was ing pity. Kim Myungsoo doesn't need any pity. I slammed the table and got up.

''I DON'T KNOW OKAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL ANSWER WHEN I CONFESS? HE WILL PROBABLY REJECT ME COS HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO I AM SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF CONFESSING? You tell me, Sunggyu,'' I shouted, making all the customers look at me but I do not give a damn.

Sunggyu's eyes widened as he totally didn't expect my outburst. I knew he wanted to comfort me but I left the cafe even before he got to say anything.

I was frustrated. Frustrated at how my life is right now. I got angry at myself for yelling at Sunggyu when he just wanted to comfort me. Oh dear, why must love be so complicated?

 

Sunggyu's POV-

I totally didn't expect L's outburst. Was it wrong that I asked him when he was going to confess? My head was in a mess till I didn't realize that I bumped into someone. 

''OH god I am so sorry. Are you okay?'' I asked the person while helping him up. 

He looked up and nodded. ''Don't worry, I was clumsy myself,'' he said and flashed a smile. Wow that was cute.

''Wait. Aren't you Sungyeol's bestfriend?''

''How do you know? And who are you?'' That guy replied. Now that really stabbed something in my heart.

''We're in the same class,'' I said, not answering his first question. Well what am I supposed to say? That I know he's Sungyeol's bestfriend because Myungsoo is so crazy over his Sungyeol that he knows every detail about him and told me? NO.

''Oh cool. I'm Woohyun,'' He offered his hand.

''Sunggyu.'' I shook his hand, hiding my smile.

I didn't even know why I was like this. I realised we were still shaking hands and quickly took my hand away.

''You're so cute.'' Woohyun complimented.

What? He said I was cute? what is going on.

''Oh no. I meant your eye smile. You look like you don't have eyes. And that's cute.'' He said, as if he could read my mind.

I was offended. obviously. I put on an angry face and walked away from him. I didn't look back to see his reaction and continued walking. Suddenly I heard him shouting, ''See you in school, hamster!''

HAMSTER? Did he really just called me a hamster? I looked back and he was gone. Oh come on, Myungsoo still haven't given me a nickname and he already had one for me?

I was still thinking about Woohyun's nickname for me and I was surely not happy about it. I opened my laptop once I got home and searched for images of hamsters. I looked at the pictures carefully, my face becoming sour as I scrolled down.

''I AM NOT A HAMSTER!!'' I shouted to no one.

But why does Woohyun's opinion matters so much to me? I don't want to think more, after the event I had with Myungsoo, and went to bed.

 

Sungyeol's POV-

I woke up when that stupid alarm started to rang. I ruffled my hair as I looked at the clock. I still have one more hour to get ready. I took my time to take my towel and stopped infront of the mirror to admire my looks. I didn't say I was handsome okay, I was just simply admiring myself. I entered the bathroom and had a long bathe, getting myself ready for the long day ahead.

''Hey dude. You gotta listen to me. Yesterday I met this cute hamster when I was going home from our dinner,'' Woohyun exploded once he caught sight of me. I frowned. Now who is this hamster that got my bestfriend's attention? ''And I bumped into him and he helped me up. Then we talked a little but his eyes were so cute I just had to tell him about it and he was offended so he walked away from me,'' Woohyun finished, smiling from ear to ear. I chuckled at his reaction. I nodded as he went on about this particular hamster. And apparently this hamster noticed that I was his bestfriend. At first Woohyun was curious but then something, or should I say someone, caught his attention. 

''Omg Sungyeol. That's Sunggyu!'' Woohyun exclaimed, pointing at someone.

''Who? Sunggyu?'' I looked towards where he was pointing and saw a guy near our age who probably was trying to act like he didn't see Woohyun. I stared at him and he saw me looking. Wow, now that is a hamster. I thought as I saw his eyes. He quickly looked away when someone called him. I didn't bother looking at that person and brought my attention back to Woohyun, who was obviously staring at Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo's POV-

I entered the hallway, searching for Sunggyu as usual when I saw him infront of his locker. I saw him staring at someone and it was Sungyeol. Really now? Staring at my boy, Gyu? I approached him and he clearly didn't notice my appearance until I tapped him. He looked at me and let out a little 'Oh!' and we said our goodmornings.

''So mind telling me why were you staring at my Sungyeol?'' I asked, obviously not happy with the fact that Sunggyu had an eyecontact with his Sungyeol.

''Claiming his yours now are we? You haven't even confess.'' Sunggyu said as he remembered what happened yesterday.

I totally realised something and said, ''Um gyu, about yesterday, I'm sorry for shouting at you when I clearly know you wanted to help.''

Sunggyu patted me saying it's okay and we got back to our topic.

''By the way, I wasn't staring at Sungyeol. He was the one looking at me and I was staring at Woohyun,'' Sunggyu explained, and I could sense he was blushing, real hard.

I nudged him, signalling for him to tell me about this Woohyun guy. He told me how they met yesterday and how he was called a hamster when he was clearly not. I kinda agree with Woohyun. Sunggyu looks like a hamster, sometimes. We arrived at our first class and went to take our seat at the back. It was history, which was Gyu's favourite not mine. The teacher came in and started blabbering things I have no idea of. 

My mind wandered off to Sungyeol. Till when must I hide my feelings for him? What sunggyu said was true. Should I try confessing? But what if I get rejected? Which most probably I will. Well it's better than nothing right? At least the feelings that I've been hiding all these while are out. Maybe I should really consider confessing. I saw Sungyeol paying attention and jotting down notes on the other side of the room and wondered how the hell did I ended up falling for him.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

SORRY IT WAS BORING. You may hate me because i write boring fanfictions.  And I know it's short but I'll try to make it longer for the next chapters. bye. :D