Laters ;)

Zoned Out [SEQUEL]

 

After our performance, the boys and I hang out at Club XX. Of course, we got drunk, well; the 'WE' refers only to me, Seung Ri and Daesung. As long as I can remember, we started to fuddle because of the beers and I… Uhmm, I started to get all-emotional. That was when I opened up my problem with Dara. Taeyang and TOP suddenly traned into a 'Bad--looking-Love Guru'. They started to advise me crazy ideas. And that's when TOP urged me to just confess to Dara, thru text of course. For I cannot do it personally, I may be a tough looking bad-boy. Nevertheless, I'm also a man you know. *clears throat, then grins* So I grabbed my phone, did a little thumb dancing, and then when I finally pulled together what I'm going to say, I came up with the most stupid message:

 

To: Dara :)                                                             

From: Jiyoung       

 

            About earlier, what I really wanted to tell you is I love you. There, I said it. Uhmm, I hope this doesn’t change anything. But can I ask you something? If ever you feel the same way, (well, I really hope you do) please reply this message with a smiley. Moreover, if you don't, do not reply at all. I'll give you 10 minutes to reply, okay? Thanks and ah, take care. :)

 

 

 

That’s it. I hit send. Man, you don’t know how nervous I was! I showed the message to TOP, but he was too drunk to care about it. Taeyang was asleep so I didn’t bother to wake him up. As for Seung Ri and Daesung, I spotted them on the dance floor doing some crazy-slash-wild moves. *sighs*

 

Ten minutes have passed. Yet, no reply from Dara. I was sulky that time; I suddenly regret the decision of listening to TOP. I know nothing good will come out of him. Fifteen minutes passed, my phone ringed. It’s from her. I was hesitating to read at first, expecting either a big, fat smiley or an i-am-so-dumping-you-Jiyoung reply. When I finally got the courage to do so, I opened her message.

 

 

To: Jiyoung

From: Dara

            Pabo! It's 1o'clock in the morning and you're just texting me to confess!? You should have just said it earlier, this is so disappointing Jiyoung, I didn’t expect Casanova to be this so shy. ;) Laters.  :) :) :)

 

 

I got three smiley and a wink. It excruciated me. I can't decode her message, she scolded me, but I got a smiley. I hit reply.

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyoung

            Is that a yes?

 

 

Whew. Then again, I waited for a reply.

 

 

To: Jiyoung

From: Dara

 

            A yes and a no. YES, I do love you too. But NO, not as a lover YET, but as a friend. But if you really like me, you can wait until I'm ready to have any serious relationship. And besides, I might be molested by your fans, heh. Is that all right with you?

 

PS. Let me sleep!

 

 

 

 

Her reply made me laugh though, 'Molested'? *laughs* that's why we have DARAGON Shippers, right guys? *winks* Hmmm. It's not really my thing to wait you know Dara; but for you I can, and I will.

 

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyoung

 

            No molestation will happen. I promise you.

            Promise me in return, that you won't have any relationship with other men okay? That would be enough for me. I will wait for your I'm-ready-with-a-serious-relationship-day… I will. I love you Sandara, I really do. If you'd just give me a chance to prove it…DARAGON Forever! -Saranghe.

 

 

 

 

God! Can I really wait for her? This is so frustrating; Dara, why not now? *sighs deeply*

 

 

Hey guys, I'm really bad at confessions huh? *laughs faintly* But that's what is really in my heart you know. I've put a lot of thinking to that message. I just hope it's not full of empty promises. What? -Really?! Thank you for believing in me guys, how could I make it through without you… *smiles, and is, on the verge of crying*

 

 

To: Jiyoung

From: Dara

 

            Promise me you'd wait. You're all the man that I need anyway Kwon Jiyoung, I want you to know that. And yeah, DARAGON forever. You must thank all our shippers you know. Can we sleep now?

 

 

 

Saranghe? Did she really say that? *nods head* See, to all DARAGON Shippers: WE LOVE YOU Guys. Without you we couldn’t have been together like this, I couldn’t have confess to her, and she wouldn’t have told me her feelings too. Everything was made possible because of you guys. Your love and support is more than enough to keep us going. I know there are many anti's too, but we believe in you guys. Like you believe in us. Don't worry. It's now official that DARAGON IS REAL. And also, it's official that I'm out on the friend zone. Okay, good night guys. Again, this is GD. And I'm proud to say that I'm completely Zoned Out!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, oh! I forgot to reply Dara's message. *laughs*

 

 

To: Dara

From: Jiyoung

 

            Yes. We can sleep now, finally. Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe Saranghe -I can at least say this to you right? Hehe Good night my sweet Dara. Laters baby. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

             Laters.