chapter 1

Baby Blue Eyes

My eyes are no good, blind without her
The way she moves I'd never doubt her
When she talks she somehow creeps into my dreams
She's a doll, a catch, a winner
I'm in love
And no beginner could ever grasp or understand
Just what she means


 


Jiyong's POV

 

Me and Dara are friends since we're like 6yrs old, our houses are next to each other and our parents are like real brothers and sisters because of the bond of their closeness . So me and Dara were always together we never leave each others side no matter what happens, we really never made a promise about that it's just like it's in our system already.

After we graduated in elementary, we choose to go to the same school where we can still see each other and that's the time when we met our new friends and us guys called our group as BigBang (Me, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, & Seungri) and the girls called themselves as 2NE1(Dara, Bom, CL & Minzzy). Actually since me and Dara where still young we really never let ourselves get close with the other kids, for us we're contented on having each other's back. Ever since we met them we always hang out together and having fun.

When we finnished our high school life, thats the time when Dara and I got separated of school for the first time. Actually me and Dara together of the rest of our friends applied in same school for our college, and the unfortunate thing happened. Dara got accepted at Seoul National University where she will be taking up Law while me and the rest were accepted at Konkuk University where we'll be taking the Degrees in Music and Degrees in Theater Arts. Actually Dara and me and our friends applied for those three courses and we all admit that Dara is surely got the brains and all the knowledge compared to us since she got accepted at Seoul National University's School of Law, she's really a smart one ever since when we're still young and I can prove that. 

And when the school starts then it only means that it's also the start of my agony, misery and longging for her. *I frown*

 

 

Dara's POV

 

Me and Jiyong are childhood friends and we're always toghter, we went to the same school during our kindergarten, elementary and also on our high school days and there we met our new friends Bom, CL, Minzzy, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. We all planned to applied together in all the Universitys we know, but unfortunately I'm the only one who got separated from them, and it really saddens me that I can't be with them in the same school this time. And I'm going to miss them coz' I know for sure that we're all going to be busy specialy me for the reason that I'm going to the School of Law, it's my dream to become a lawyer since I was a little, I also liked music and art related stuffs specialy photography but being a lawyer is what I really want to be.

Ever since we've got our results, the guys kept on congratulating me and they always telling me how they envied for getting accepted to one of the most famous and prestigious shools here in Korea. While the guys can't hide their happiness for me, there's one person who's keeping his silence, and has his gloomy aura and I know that he's not happy about our results and I know that. Jiyong is the guy who will keep his mouth shot and always got this gloomy aura in his body whever he's not happy or if something's bugging him and it worries me.

The guys told me that they planned to have a celebration party tomorrow for us to cebrate our achievements, well more on to me for passing the Seoul National University, they really never stop on teasing me, me being a smart amongst us..

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Em I the only one who's not happy here?? Tssss... these guys are really unbelievable, how come they're all soo happy for Dara for being accepted at SNU?? and for the fact that it will be the reason why Dara can't be with us like what we used to do before, I told to myself . I know she noticed my silence and my gloomy aura and I just stay like that, I heard from the guys that they planned a celebration party for us, well I know that it's more on celebrating Dara for being  accpeted at SNU. And I'm not in the mood to celebrate with them, why these guys don't feel the same way that I'm feeling right now?? *I asked to myself* 

For me not seeing Dara even just for the day is like a darkness to my sight, it's like I'm blind. It gives me a bad vibes and if I can't really see her for the whole day at the night before I go to sleep I always think of her if she's ok or doing fine, or if she had her meals on time. And even in my dreams she's still there with me, we're just having fun like we always do and some how that's the only time I can stare at her and admire her without her knowing. I admit that she's really pretty even when we're still young, she has this beautiful smile just a simple smile coming from her gives me a good vibes and not only to me but to all the peolple around her. She brings positive energy to everyone but she's just to oblivious about it. *Looking at her smiling*

She's really a very popular student since from kindergarten until now, everyone admires her the way she speaks out her toughts and how confident she was in every single thing that she do. Beyond her popularity there are still some people who hates her for being like that, somtimes they talk negative things about her and even confront her and the worst for as I've remember there's someone even threatens her that they'll make sure she won't be able to come to school again. I really don't get it why they hate her soo much though she's a really nice person I can asure you that and nowing all those craps that they did to her, I got mad to the point that I want to hit them in the face but she just stoped me from doing it to them. She said that it's alright, that she can't really please anybody and they have their own oppinions and seriously she didn't do anything to them, instead just ignore all of them and she just kept the good vibes in her body and that oh soo beautiful smile of hers the I really love.

 

 

 

 

**** thanks for reading please do wait for the next chapter.. :))