001 - Intro

Meeting Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae Hwa's POV
Have you ever really liked someone that you couldn't have? Yeah, same here. It's not that I'm ugly, it's just the guy I end up liking always likes someone else. Maybe that's why I never tell anyone how I feel. Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore. That was the past.

I found a new guy that cares about me the way I do about him, and that's all that matters.


Not to be conceited, but I'm beautiful, smart, charming, sweet and everything else. I'm the perfect child. Everyone at school wanted me to be a queenka, but I kindly objected. I don't think I'm the queenka type. Queenkas are gross.

 

I attend Seoul High School as a senior. I was supposed to attend Daegu High, but I moved during elementary school and Daegu is just a little too far from where I live now.

Oh sorry, I don't think I introduced myself yet. Hello, my name is Jae Hwa!

Anyways, I had a lot of best friends. Around four or five girl best friends and one guy best friend. I ended up having a huge crush on my GBF (guy best friend). His name was Kim Myungsoo. He was cute, dumb (in an adorable kind of way), sweet, and always there for me. A few girls that I knew also had a crush on him back then, and I knew he had a crush on one of them. Her name was Hyun Jae. Even though I knew that they liked each other, I was stupid and still decided to confess to Myungsoo.. and he rejected me. Well duh! I knew who he liked and I still confessed! He must've thought I was stupid. I probably looked like a fool.

 

Eventually, I lost my feelings for Myungsoo a while after I moved, and in high school, I met one of the most amazing guys ever.

His name is Oh Sehun. He's one of the kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter