s u f f o c a t e

✖ Mental Breaker [UNDER CONSTUCTION]

 

Saturday, 2012.03.11

 

I slowly pushed open the doors of the café. Almost immediately, the scent of freshly baked sweets began to fill my nostrils. A small smile slid onto my face at the welcoming aroma.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I turned to see my manager, Mr. Choi, who had been busy working at kneading some dough, bowing at me.

“Annyeong!” I smiled politely and bowed back.

I began to walk towards the back of the café to get changed into my work uniform as I usually did. As I got closer to the back, however, I could hear rustling and just overall loudness coming from inside the storage room. I heard a few glasses drop on the floor too. Mr. Choi would be pissed if he found out someone had broken his ‘rare china’. I was pretty sure I could hear someone talking or something, too. It was probably those rowdy elementary school kids again. They always snuck in the café in the morning when Mr. Lee was coming in. The poor guy was so old and careless that he hardly ever noticed them!. I was afraid to go in there, but I knew I had to. I had to change into my uniform anyway.

 I slowly approached the door and placed my hand on the handle.

‘I swear….these kids are gonna get it!’ I thought before cautiously twisting the handle and opening the door.

“YAH!!! Who’s in here-“

Oh?

There’s no one in here?

“H-hello?” I called out. There is NO WAY that I was just hearing things. There was someone in here!!

I traveled around the now silent room slowly, eyeing every corner and checking behind every old box.

“Who’s in here?? I know you’re in here…just come out!” I growled angrily.

Finally, I heard something fall. Yes!!

“!” I heard someone swear

I quickly turned my head in the direction the sound was coming from.

And  just as I turned my head, a hand was put over my mouth.

I began to panic. I couldn’t breathe!!

“Help!!” I tried yelling and even escaping, but there was no use. Whoever was suffocating me was strong as hell. I started feeling dizzy soon, and before I knew it, everything went black.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. That was short and irrelevant. I honestly could have made the first chapter a bit better~ maybe I'll change it around?

I just wanted to get something up considering that this was supposed to be done yesterday. Plus, this is just sort of a 'practice fic' (so give me LOTS of feedback, guys! :DDD)

I wonder if you guys know who was suffocating you?  Was it Kyung~ Or perhaps U-Kwon~ Or was it someone else *mwahahahah* >:D (lol)