I hate you

Are you really getting married???

JESSICA'S POV:

I feel so relieved when they understand me, I know they would we are like a family since I’ve been working for them for so long. But of course they were so shocked when I told them I have 1 month to prepare for my wedding. I know it is sudden but I’m turning 26 soon I just want to get married as soon as possible.

I also toldl them that I would never quit, the heck even I will turn in my 60’s I still want to be in this group. This is my family I will never going to abandon them. I tried once, but I’m not going to make the same mistake again.

Before I bid them goodbye I tell them I’m so thankful that they understand me and I would love to take my fiancé here so they can meet him, I’m so excited I know they will love him. They wish me good luck too.

Hayz I know what they mean, the girls was so shocked I know they will bombard me with questions I can’t blame them. I’ll bet they are so jealous right now especially Hyo and Sunny, those two wants to get married too.

It’s already pass 11 in the evening when I get back to dorm, they must be sleeping already. Thank God I don’t think I can handle them I feel so tired, I just want to rest then I will face them tomorrow. I was about to go to kitchen since I’m so thirsty, when I noticed someone sleeping on the couch. Who could that be?

Why would she sleep here?

 Is she waiting for me??

Aish!! what am I thinking we’re not close anymore there’s no way she would wait for me.

I miss her face, we always see each other but I never get the chance to see her this close.

This is the face that I always want to see whenever I woke up in the morning, it’s her face that I always want to caress and it’s only her hands that I love to hold.I miss everything about her.

I miss being with you.

I miss you Seobang.

I feel like crying she can’t see me like this. I was about to go upstairs...when she called me.

 

Jessica…..

 

Je-ssicaaaa…..

 

She's sleeptalking again.

 

I was stunned to her next words..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hate you.