Two

Once upon a time in Seoul

 

{Seoul, present day}
For a minute, Ava forgot every Korean word she had ever known. She yanked her jacket on, feeling overly self conscious for the first time in years, and crossed her arms tight across her chest. She silently looked him over; this could not, cold NOT, be the same person from her school days.
 
"Don't tell me you forgot how to speak Korean." Daesung asked, smiling a bit at her. Ava just wore a blank expression, hugging her arms to herself.
 
"Why'd you bail me out? Why does someone bail out a person they haven't seen in years?"
 
"Huh?" He asked, a little lost, "We're friends. That's why."
 
Ava laughed, and finally let her arms hang to her side. "We were friends. You don't even know me anymore, Daesung. So anyway, tell me how you want me to pay you back because honestly, I don't have a quarter million won and probably won't anytime soon...."
 
It took him a second to realize what she was getting at, and he quickly held his hands up. "No, nooooo no! I don't want anything from you...like that. I was just trying to help you out."
 
 
 
 
Jiyong was damn near biting his fingers off to stop from going over there and breaking in on this conversation. Whatever kind of friends Dae had, he needed to learn his secret because the girl was hot. The inquisition was coming, and soon, once he got finished talking.
 
 
 
 
"OK well thanks for the favor I guess." The blonde girl finally replied, and started to make her way down the steps.
 
"Wait! How long have you been back in Seoul? How did-"
 
"A few years. Look, I have to go OK. My friend is probably worried about where I am and I have things to do that I'm late for."
 
"Ava, come on. Where are you going, I'll give you a ride."
 
She shook her head, and her blonde curls spilled out over the collar of the jacket slightly. "Thanks but I'm good. But maybe I'll see you around, after all I owe you one."
 
Daesung caught her by the arm, and she pulled back, glaring at him. He pulled out a pen and wrote his number down on a scrap of paper, pressing it into her palm. "Look, I don't know what happened or anything that's going on but if you ever need anything, call me. Any time, too."
She stared at the paper in her hand and slowly stuck it into her jackt pocket. She had to find Min soon and get some sleep.
 
 
 
 
Jiyong was already stepping towards Daesung as the blonde girl left. He didn't even give his bandmate a chance to speak before he started to grill him.
"Who the hell was that?" Jiyong asked, watching her as she walked down the street.
 
"Someone I used to know." He said, still wondering what had happened to Ava to have her turn out like this.
 
", you need to be getting to re-know that.....yes sir. How'd you meet her? I didn't know you had a thing for the whities." He said matter of factly.
Daesung gave him the side eye, "We went to school together. And I don't have a thing for anyone like that."
 
"But you gave her your number."
 
"So? I just gave it to her in case she ever needed anything."
 
"You gave her your number." Jiyong cheesed.
 
=======================
And so it begins, folks. Again, comment and subscribe if you like it so far <3