Secrets No More Finally

Secrets

Sora, still in her PJ, sat blankly on her bed as if she was under a deep trance. She didn't even notice that her phone was ringing continuously for the past ten minutes. Was that the doorbell? Her thoughts were finally broken.

 

Without even checking the intercom this morning, she opened the door. "Morning, Sora-ya!" beamed a young lad with big round sunglasses. Teuk instantly checked out his fiance while she stood there clad in her light blue cami PJ.

"Ah, morning, oppa! O, I forgot my manners! So sorry", Sora trying so hard to cover her full bosom and S line from his eyes with her arms. "Please come in, have a seat. Let me dress up." She quickly dashed into her bedroom.

 

"Oppa, last night?" Sora choked as she asked.

"I'm serious." Teukie replied instantly.

"But you have always wanted to establish your career first after army and get married 7 or 8 years later."

"Sora, I can build my career with more ease and vigor especially after we are married. Last night, I just know it. When I looked at you dancing in another man's arms, I have to make you mine, let everyone know that you are mine. You will support me in my career, yes?"

"Of course, you know that I am loyal only to you Oppa. I am only afraid that I will be an obstacle, a burden to you." Sora looked at Teuk eyes who was fixed on her face. At that moment, Sora just plunged a kiss on Teuk's cheeks. "You asked me before if I would kiss you when you confess to me..." Both of them just giggled at that. Memories of Choi Min just floated in their heads.

 

"Do you trust me?" Teuk cupped her face and faced her towards his eyes.

Sora nodded her head, "Yes, I will follow you." They embraced for the longest time ever. Something that the cameras or the public will never see.

"Okay, I will need to meet your parents this weekend. Shall we buy the air tickets later? And after my schedule today, we will need to go to Kona Beans. I'd like you to meet my mum and sister." Teuk rambled like an energised duck, not waiting for a reply from Sora who has her gaze fixed at him.

 

This month passed quickly. Teuk gave a blanket answer to magazines requesting to know more about their engagement. He asked for all SJ and Teukie-baised fans to give them their blessings. All these while, Sora never doubt her virtual now real hubby. She directed all inquiries to him and worked earnestly to earn her 1st lady title honestly from his fans. Sora continued to fulfill her existing CF contracts and filmed a new movie. Meantime, Teuk worked crazily for their 6th SJ album, prepared for the August concerts, and his MC obligations. They kept in constant contact via sms, phone and late night snacks.

Sora rested her head on Teuk board shoulders while they chatted on the sofa. It's been a month they last met. "Sora, did you tell your parents about Wednesday?" The plan Teuk had: They will use WGM wedding filming as their engagement. They wanted fans to be part of their happiness.

"hm, yes", Sora was busy flipping through a wedding magazine.

 

29 October 2012

The time came, Teuk has to fulfill his national duties. "Oppa, be strong as I will be watching you from home." Sora sniffled while they locked in a long embrace. It's already 3am and Teuk has to report soon. "Sora, watch your health these five weeks. Watch over our room."

'Only U' was playing in the background. They hummed the song together. Teuk was contented. He is ready to serve his nation and be back as a real man and a family man too.