Oneshot

Captives Can't Run : Halloween Oneshot

 

 

 

Halloween Special : YoonYul – JeTi – Sunyeon – HyoSooSeo Oneshot

 

 

 

 

"This... will be the greatest Halloween party of the school ever." Tiffany slammed her at her chair. She's inside the Student Council Office being the organization's president.

 

"I second you with that." Hyoyeon, the vice president, sighed and smiled. She blushed at the president's contentment.

 

"I guess I have to-- wait, I forgot Jeez!" Tiffany was in panic searching for her phone. Now she slid it out from her pocket and dialled the desired number.

 

Hmmp! It was probably her girl again. Hyoyeon thought in jealousy.

 

"Hello Jes--"

 

"Toooooot." Off.

 

"Hopeless romantic. Tsk. tsk." Hyoyeon giggled.

 

 

 

 

=========

 

 

 

 

"Yul!!!" Sooyoung welcomed the startled girl entering their classroom.

 

"Guess what?"

 

"Food?"

 

"Uh no. Not this time." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"... cooking..?" Yuri scratched her head.

 

"Sheez. I know I am truly food-involved but don't slap it more to me." Sooyoung complained childishly.

 

"Then what is that..?"

 

"I found a great place to spend..." Sooyoung paused and inhaled.

 

"To spend.." Yuri said in slow mo.

 

"To spend..." Sooyoung inhaled more.

 

"To spend... your money for food?" Yuri guessed again.

 

"Yeah! Uh- I-I mean NO! This time's to spend Halloween greatly and efficiently!" Sooyoung wrapped her arm around Yuri's shoulder.

 

"Where could that place be?"

 

"I'll be willing to inform you about the place in one condition." She greatly smiled.

 

"Okay. Okay. What is that?"

 

"Join me."

 

Yuri gasped in surprise. "Eh?"

 

"What? Are you trembled?" Sooyoung challenged.

 

"Of course I'm not! Hmm!" Yuri scoffed with a little hesitation.

 

"So are you going?"

 

"..."

 

"Sheeez!"

 

"O-okay fine." Yuri finally agreed. "But.. who'll be joining us?"

 

"Uhh.. Jessica would be sure."

 

"What?! Are you even sure with that?"

 

"Yes. She told me.. so that she won't miss her busy girlfriend all the time. You know, a little mind diversion."

 

"Ohh. I guess she's just getting jealous over and over."

 

"Probably because of the flirt vice president."

 

"Pfft. By the way, why don't you invite Sunny?"

 

Sooyoung immediately blushed at the name.

 

"W-why would I do that?"

 

"Sheesh. Don't deny it. It's creepy."

 

The truth is that, Sooyoung had already invited her beloved Sunny who already approved. There are others whom she invited like Taeyeon, who had just gained interest in coming after learning that Jessica will come too. This is the chain: Sooyoung had a crush on Sunny, who actually likes Taeyeon, but Taeyeon had affection for Jessica, who is actually, Tiffany's girl.

 

 

"We five will meet at the school park, at exactly 9 pm. Sharp." Sooyoung tapped Yuri's shoulder before leaving.

 

"I'm gonna prepare for the mechanics. See yah!" She run around like a happy lad jumping out the school gate. Sooyoung managed to send a group message to everyone in her contact list informing about their thrilling plan.

 

"Am I ... sure for this..?" Yuri hesitated once again.

 

 

 

 

=======

 

 

 

"Are we all here?" Sooyoung asked. They were wearing casual clothes inside the school park.

 

"No not yet. Taeyeon is not yet around." Sunny anxiously stated as Sooyoung rolled her eyes in jealousy.

 

"Don't worry. I asked Taeng for something."

 

After a second, there was a flash of headlights followed by a beeping noise.

 

"There she is!" Sooyoung happily jumped near the car's window. The tinted glass opened, revealing Taeyeon in the driver's seat.

 

"Get in! We're gonna get going by now." Taeyeon smiled excitedly as Sooyoung wide opened the doors and slammed her against the carpeted car seat.

 

"Let's go!"

 

"This will really be exciting."

 

"Ahh.. Sooyoung. Where are we going?" Jessica asked.

 

"What kind of place?" Yuri seconded.

 

"We're going to a cemetery." Sooyoung grinned.

 

"What??!!" The three at the back complained.

 

"Chill. Relax. Easy. Calm." Sooyoung giggled.

 

"We're actually heading to a mansion." They were kept into silence by Taeyeon's words.

 

"An abandoned one."

 

"Yeah. Kind of."

 

Soon as the car stopped, they went down to meet the expected structure. It is really a mansion, filled with gothic designs. As expected, no lights were traced from their view. The sound of the tall trees waving through the winds went up their spines, making them want to pee.

 

There are bat sounds. Goosebumps. They can feel their palms coldly sweating.

 

They slowly creaked the metal entrance open. It was rusty and hard to push. There were vines that surround it.

 

"So Sooyoung, where to go?" Yuri observes the surroundings. They were still outside the main mansion.

 

"Are you sure we're still going in?" Jessica bit her lower lip. It made Taeyeon grin.

 

"Shush! Just shut your mouths. We’re heading in. We're not quitting yet. This is just the start of the adventure." Sooyoung continued her steps.

 

Then they entered the main doors. The designs inside reminds them of medieval times. The scent smells like an old, strong perfume. The floor is made of slippery marbles where they can easily hear footsteps and leaks from afar.

 

They just followed Sooyoung and stopped in the middle of the so called heart of the mansion. It is the biggest open space at the center of the main ground. They were seated in a circular manner, not minding what could be behind them, as long as they are close sitting next to each other's presence. In the middle was a candle.

 

"So.. I'm gonna warn you about this one thing I've searched about this place." Sooyoung seriously stated in a whisper.

 

"Are you nuts? You're telling us that you only have gathered one information  about this?" Jessica irritatedly complained while nervously .

 

 

"Of course! It's for the thrill thing you know." Sooyoung chuckled nervously.

 

"She's just too lazy to search for more, that's why." Taeyeon shook her head as Sooyoung received glares.

 

"Okay fine. I admit it. Now I'll just tell you.. This place is sound sensitive. One wrong move deserves a trap to escape."

 

"Hell is this." Taeyeon was now shaken.

 

"And the traps are always dangerous."

 

"Of course that's why they are called traps." Yuri scoffed with logic.

 

"To warn you again.. the traps can kill." Sooyoung's sentence send internal electric shock to them.

 

"So.. what are we going to do?" Sunny asked in an unusual tone speed.

 

"Great query. This is my game." Sooyoung placed down six playing cards close on the floor.

 

"I have here six cards. We have to pick one card for each of us. Every particular card has its mission to accomplish before heading back."

 

They listened carefully to the whispering girl in awe.

 

"These are actually only five cards. I have here two cards with the same identification. And that card is 2 of hearts. There are two 2 of hearts in this set. If you are lucky enough to pick it, then the two of you will leave in pair. Your mission is only to hunt ghost." Sooyoung grinned to them as she was wishing someone to be with her.

 

"The next card is the queen of hearts. Sadly, you don't have any companion in leaving. For the one who will pick this, you have the privilege to call someone, through phone, to help you if ever you became afraid. You can only do that after an hour of wandering around the mansion. I bet the reception is low here so you have to reach the open top of the mansion to get some signal. Another exception is that, you can't call all of us here. Only the one who picked the king of hearts is the one you can contact."

 

They all agreed.

 

"As I've said, we have the king of hearts in the deck. Her responsibility is to stay here, in our headquarters, and guard this place until all of us come back. She can only leave the place if the picker of the card queen of hearts called her. Only the picker of this card can reveal what card she has picked for us to know that she'll be the guardian."

 

"Next in the set is... the jack of diamonds. As a jack, you have to do something, something about diamonds or precious things. You have to get something from here that can be considered as treasure. The fault of being followed by a spirit will be yours. So, good luck to this."

 

"And the last card I have here is the spade number one or simply the ace. So far, this has the hardest duty to do because you have to break a cask of ash of dead body and get a sample of it."

 

"Isn' that too sacred?!" They all reacted.

 

"Just kidding, the ace picker has to find something incredible inside and show it to us after getting back. This will lead you to searching the entire area. Awakening of sacred spirits will be your credits."

 

"Now let's pick!" Sooyoung jumbled the cards randomly and rearranged those. They started to pick and settle.

 

"First to leave is the couple, the picker of two 2 of hearts. So who are who?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"I thought we can't reveal?" Yuri asked in confusion.

 

"Uhh.. let's just reveal." Sooyoung made up her decision.

 

Taeyeon stood up followed by Sunny. Sooyoung was disappointed as well as Taeyeon. The moment was fulfilling for the cute bunny girl.

 

Arrrgghh.. I hope she's just Jessica.

 

Gosh I'm so lucky!

 

"Hwaiting!" Jessica smiled nervously at the two. Before Taeyeon could leave, Sooyoung stood and grabbed her collar.

 

"Don't you ever dare make her cry." It poked Taeyeon's senses which made her scoff out of the taller's drama.

 

 

They started to leave the headquarters in a distant way but as they go farther, they realized that they were walking hand in hand. They continued their walk down the tiled hall. The blue moonlight only serves as their guide to never where. Sunny's heart skips a beat as she can feel Taeyeon's protection surrounding her.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand is still disappointed about her pair. She doesn't dislike Sunny. It's just that, she's disappointed not being paired to Jessica.

 

I wish I had her now so that I can prove to her that I'm better than her ever-busy and flirted fiancée.

 

Sunny was able to gaze on the latter's face. She can see the constant annoyance that was going on in her mind.

 

"I- I'm sorry." Sunny sighed.

 

"Why are you asking for... forgiveness?" Taeyeon didn't expect those words.

 

"I see. I know you want to be with Jess-"

 

"You don't have to be dramatic. It's not your fault having the card, neither mine."

 

"B-but-"

 

"I believe this is fate."

 

With that, Sunny doesn't know what to do with herself. She doesn't know if she'll be happy hearing it of be tensed upon their current situation. All she knew is that, she is with the one she admires.

 

There were no signs of ghosts. It's just that, the atmosphere is terrifyingly cold.

 

Together, both of them decided to enter a huge room located at the third floor. They just realize what kind of room is that when they were in.

 

"This is..."

 

"The master's bedroom."

 

"The smell..is like.." Sunny tugged closer to Taeyeon. The latter hold the scared one tighter.

 

"Don't worry. Scents can't afford to kill you in terror." Taeyeon assured her with a little tremble. She was also in anxiety but she doesn't want to show it as a weakness.

 

They continued entering and then one step closer to the empty bed.

 

Blag!

 

"What was that?!" Taeyeon asked in shock.

 

"T-the d-do-oor... " Sunny's voice is shaking.

 

"Don't tell me.."

 

"O-oh no.. we're l-l-locked." Sunny eyed the door observantly.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

"So .. who picked out the queen of hearts?" Sooyoung asked confidently, knowing that she didn't do.

 

"Why? Is it the next traveller?" Jessica asked while faking a smile.

 

"Indeed yes." Sooyoung thumbs up while smiling toothily to ease the terror.

 

The two of them looked at Yuri suspiciously.

 

"Hey Yul. What card did you get?" Sooyoung grinned.

 

"Is that even required? I thought we don't have to tell what we picked?" Yuri pouted.

 

"There's no problem with that. Besides, it's just like what the two did earlier." Jessica seconded.

 

"I didn't even get the queen." Yuri shrugged.

 

"Oh? Then who?" Sooyoung eyed innocently.

 

"I got the ace, the hardest." Yuri gazed at the two.

 

"Jessica..? Did you get it..?" Sooyoung slowly implied.

 

"F-fine." Jessica stood marching. She willingly walked away the headquarters, going to the ancient staircase which is located meters away from them.

 

 

She can hardly feel the friction on her shoes due to the material used as flooring. When she reached the last step up, she completely felt alone, like only the playful wind is with her.

 

"Aish. I guess I'll just keep myself up here so that I can immediately call someone for help." Jessica smirked on her wise plan.

 

"I can just tell them that I have awakened some ghost though I actually didn't."

 

She just continued walking and strolling. She didn't even notice that she enjoyed talking to herself during her trip.

 

Wheeeew. The cold breeze from nowhere penetrated through her skin.

 

"Gosh!" She whispered loudly.

 

"I don't know if I can still make it." Her knees started shaking unusually and her heartbeat was sped up.

 

She glanced at the next long hallway to journey. She noticed the change of flooring. This time, it was made from slippery shiny ply woods.

 

She stepped one foot. It produced a single creek. She placed her other foot and sensed something bothering.

 

She ignored and walked through it.

 

Another step then bam!

 

"Ahhhhh!!!!!"

 

She screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

The wood flooring was old enough to crack open and she fortunately fell on the lower floor.

 

Luckily, she fell on soft foam which seems to be a bed.

 

But there's a particular strong scent that causes her to be terrified.

 

She rolled herself on the foam and her hand caught an unfresh rose petal.

 

Why is there a peta--

 

Creeek! There was a wooden cover that will close the foam above her.

 

She just realize that she was resting on an open coffin.

 

"Shooot!" Jessica rolled to the edge of the casket to escape before it closes.

 

"Aish! Ouch!" In her luck, she was able to land on the marbled floor down. Her foot was cut because it was slightly caught by the banging cover of the coffin she was previously in.

 

Stupid coffin. Who would leave those open?!!

 

She carefully held her injured ankles.

 

Ouch!

 

She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself sitting down.

 

Her soothing time was ruined by a sound of coming footsteps. Her forehead started sweating.

 

M-maybe i-it's j-jus-t tthe-em.

 

She slowly peeped using her eyes. Those crystal eyes widened in shock.

 

She saw a familiar figure standing at the door of the room she had just fallen. Fear covered her heart.

 

There was a girl, her face was slightly shown through the moonlight, and hands were inviting Jessica to come to her.

 

 

"I-is.. that y-you... T-tif-ffany..?"

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

"Sooyoung. Did you get the king of hearts?" Yuri asked innocently. The atmosphere in their place is getting more tensing as they heard fearful sounds.

 

"Uh.. actually..." Sooyoung sighed.

 

"...hmm?"

 

"actually I did -- didn't."

 

"So I guess it's your turn..?"

 

"Uh yeah. I got the jack of diamonds. So I guess too." Sooyoung smiled in hesitation. This is the first time she ever felt weakness over her knees.

 

"Good luck to you, as you've said."

 

Sooyoung just sighed deeply.

 

"The fault of being followed by a spirit will be yours." Yuri tried to tease.

 

"Darn you Yul." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and look afar.

 

Can I really do this..? Aish Sooyoung, don't be a chicken!

 

"Hey Soo!" Yuri whispered loudly.

 

"What??!" Sooyoung irritatedly turned around to find Yuri's teasing face.

 

"What?!" She asked once more.

 

"Your pants.. it's wet."

 

She checked her pants only to find that she was fooled. Yuri giggled.

 

"Darn you Yul, really." She started to walk away. Her lower jaw started to stutter that she can hear her teeth colliding up and down faster than a vibration.

 

 

She headed to the direction opposite to where Sunny and Taeyeon went. These are the rooms where rituals are being held.

 

She just continued walking as she rubs her palms and blow them with her hot breath.

 

Her nose is feeling cold too so she rubbed it.

 

Arrgh. This coldness is really something.

 

She entered a room with a higher ceiling. She scanned first the place with her wide opened eyes. It seems like she doesn't want to blink anymore.

 

The room is darker than the rooms where the other three entered. It is actually the innermost part of the mansion where most of the treasures of the owner are hidden.

 

Sooyoung already studied the floor plan so she can easily accomplish.

 

She slid her hand along the metal bar for some support as she go along the big open space.

 

She unexpectedly collided with a human figured thing. She touched it innocently and felt a figure of a nose.

 

Her heart beated faster and faster, getting uneasy for her to breathe. Her fingers were fully shaking to the extent that they almost detach.

 

I-I thought hu-humans c-can'ttt fee-eel gh-host-ss?

 

Stuttering she backed her hand away and kicked her feet forward. The thing she just touched landed on the floor and was caught by the moonlight.

 

She sighed realizing that it was just a dressed mannequin.

 

Freak you mannequin. She silently cursed.

 

She continued walking and sliding her hands to the corners until she accidentally pushed a ceramic thing. It made a great brittle sound.

 

What have I done?! She facepalmed and crouched down to look at the broken ceramic.

 

There were ashes scattered on the floor.

 

Oh no. Bad Sooyoung. I'm so sorry spirits! Don't eat me for this!

 

Suddenly, the one of the stained glass windows cracked and shattered the glass into pieces as Sooyoung's attention was drove into it.

 

She witnessed the shadows float around the glass.

 

I guess there's no other choice but to ... hana. deul. set.

 

Run!

 

She run unhesitatingly to escape even though she didn't even get any treasure.

 

But when she was near the open door there was something that stopped her left foot.

 

She looked to it and noticed a chain surrounding, locking her innocent foot. It was lightened by the moonlight.

 

Where did this chain came from?!

 

She was to remove the chain from her feet when it suddenly faded from her sight. She was shocked and doesn't know if she'll be happy or scared.

 

She just decided to run.

 

Oh no Sooyoung, I guess you've awakened a spirit earlier than expected.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

"Phew!" Yuri was still sitting around the lighted candle in their headquarters.

 

Even she doesn't want to, she can't help but to be conscious about her surrounding specially at her back.

 

She glanced at the card which is never picked, the king of hearts.

 

"I guess it's time. Whoo!" Yuri stretched first and jog to release her fear.

 

"Good luck to me." She prayed silently and started stepping away. Not so far away, she smelled smoke.

 

She turned around to find that the candle had just lost its light. It made her shiver internally. She rubbed her arms as she felt the goosebumps.

 

Calm down Yuri. It's just a coincidence.

 

She assured herself and turned back to where she's going. Strong cold winds welcomed her which made her hair flew freely.

 

This is still coincidence of course! Don't think of too much.

 

She headed to the right of Sooyoung's direction. There was a very long and wide aisle where the end is not even visible. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply as she made a 'hwaiting' stance.

 

She started walking along. She was still hesitating about going or not. She can just head back to if she want but will definitely be dubbed as the coward chicken.

 

If Sica can do it, I can do it too!

 

She exhaled then was almost stripped herself when a running cat crossed her path. She glared with mouth wide opened at the creature which seemed to grinned evilly at her. It was a black cat.

 

It's just a stupid cat who loves to eat fish skeletons. Okay, another coincidence Yul.

 

She concentrated her view to where she's going. She noticed a really enormous gothic two door-ed entrance. The thing is, it is slowly closing.

 

Why the heck it is moving?! I need to run!

 

She run as fast as she could to be able to enter the unknown portion of the mansion.

 

"Pssst."

 

The short continuous call made her sprint faster. She didn't know where it came from. And with adrenaline rush, she was able to slide her body like an action star just to enter the door.

 

"Ahhhh!!!!"  She screamed to the extent.

 

She was now falling off and rolling down on a bricked, sandy stairs.

 

Her fall stopped and she noticed herself now in an underground place where there are little lamps attached to the bricked wall.

 

She's lying down holding her aching back and .

 

"Ahh.. O-ouch! Ouch my back! Sheez!" She slowly lifted herself to sit.

 

"Psssst."

 

Once again she heard the call, louder this time.

 

Now due to irritation because of the ache she suffers she groaned and shouted, "Shhhuuuuuush!!!" to shut the call up.

 

"Yuuuuuriiiiiii...." A low voice echoed through the walls.

 

She realized her scary situation and suddenly stood up negligently just to escape.

 

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Yuri was trembled upon hearing her name being called.

 

She injuredly stepped through the sandy stairs which lead her to a wooden secret door above her head. To get rid of the call, she pushed it up and opened. She stuck her head and body out.

 

Now she's in a new place, the rare part of the mansion which looks like a resort. She is now in an open grassy ground surrounded by high and thick bushes. The blueness of the surroundings made her infer that it's getting really late. She wandered her eyes around and found a gazebo from a distance.

 

What more is that, she found a broad pool. The waters were stricken by the gloomy light of the moon. She stood from where she sits and took a closer look at the pool.

 

It was attracting her like she wanted to jump into it now.

 

"Psssst." Once again, it's the call.

 

She looked around and the cold wind penetrated again to her clothes especially to her denim pants. She glanced back at the attractive pool.

 

"What the-?!" She was surprised by the sudden pushing force strong enough to lead her completely to the pool.

 

She sink down to it and realized how deep the pool was. She tried to swim up.

 

The coldness of the water was very different. It made her limbs clogged completely.

 

She is still in a state of anxiety because of the happenings and the surprise mysterious force didn't let her gain any air first.

 

She was completely paralyzed underwater. She gathers all her strength to swim up but then she noticed some chains locking her feet from nowhere.

 

Is this what Sooyoung says... traps can kill..?

 

No Good Heavens.. I'm still young to pass away..

 

Please!!! Send someone to help me!

 

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

 

 

"O-oh no.. we're l-l-locked."

 

"We're locked?!" Taeyeon kicked the nearest thing in frustration.

 

"T-taeyeon.." Sunny just whispered in fear.

 

"uh I'm sorry.." Taeyeon apologized for her outburst.

 

"It's okay. I understand." Sunny smiled with shiver.

 

"C-come over here." Taeyeon ordered the girl to come near her.

 

Sunny just obeyed while blushing madly.

 

"All we can do now is not to let go of each other." Taeyeon held the latter's hand tightly.

 

They both felt electric jolts in their hearts as their fingers interwine. Unknowingly, Taeyeon had forgotten about her affection for Jessica for the first time.

 

2 Hearts. The taller girl can feel Sunny's shaking. It's like she wanted to protect the weak bunny.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes around to find somewhere to escape. Then she found a glass mural big enough for them to pass through.

 

"Over there. We have to break the glass.." Taeyeon walked on while holding Sunny tightly.

 

They elbowed the glass for times until it started to crack and open.

 

"You go first ssince you know the way.." sunny offered the open hole.

 

"No, it''s safer for you to go first. Don't worry, I'll be watching your back." Taeyeon assured her with a smile which made the latter fall in love for her even more.

 

"Now go." Taeyeon supported her and lifted her feet a bit. Soon as Sunny passed through, Taeyeon followed.

 

Sunny held Taeyeon's hand for support but then suddenly her feet were caught by chains.

 

"T-tae.. wh-at a-are th-se?" Sunny asked, stuttering. Taeyeon was out of balance when Sunny was pulled strongly by the chains. Taeyeon fell down at the marbled floor as she saw Sunny being dragged to a room.

 

"TAEYEON!!!"

 

"SUNNY!!!!!" Taeyeon, even had just fallen, pulled herself up to run after the pulled Sunny.

 

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

 

"I-is.. that y-you... T-tif-ffany..?"

 

The figure is still in silence. She's still stretching her hands for Jessica to come.

 

Jessica doesn't know what to do but the contentment of having her girl friend around made her a bit safer.

 

She completely stood up and slowly walked to the Tiffany she had just seen.

 

As she come closer, she can recognize the fair smile that Tiffany was giving her. It was very calming for Jessica.

 

She stopped in front of the girl, slowly giving her right hand to her.

 

Then Tiffany held it right. Jessica was assured it was her girl friend after all.

 

They slowly walked away that room of coffins.

 

"W-wait. Ti-ffany .. How did you knew I was here..?" Jessica tried to ask but Tiffany just gave her a soft smile.

 

Is there something wrong about her?

 

They continued walking to somewhere Jessica wasn't familiar. She's just like a lost puppy.

 

They entered a close room, no windows, just a door.

 

Tiffany led her inside and gently carried her in a bridal style towards the grand seat.

 

"Wow... I thought you can't carry me.." Jessica blushed at the way she was carried.

 

Then she was seated and Tiffany knelt down.

 

What is she doing? Is she proposing to me?! Isn't this place a bit unproper..?

 

"T-tiff.."

 

Tiffany mildly held her injured foot and examined it. Her touch was giving Jessica worries.

 

Jessica titled her head a bit lower to look at Tiffany's face. The latter was still smiling.

 

Jessica's eyes widened in shock when she noticed a pair of unusually sharp canines from her view were slightly shown.

 

This is not Tiffany!!! How dumb I am to believe this kind of trick!!! I bet Tiffany wouldn't know where am I actually!

 

"V-vam--" Jessica covered when she's about to slip the key word.

 

Tiffany looked at her and gently put down her foot. She stood up and headed towards the door.

 

Freak! She's going to lock me here! Jessica was alarmed.

 

"Uh.. W-where a-re you going?" Jessica asked in a higher tone. Tiffany glanced back to her.

 

There was a devilish smirk plastered on Tiffany's facade. Jessica was trembling.

 

"I bet you're a smart kid!" Tiffany spoke in a different voice.

 

Jessica shivered more hearing a possessed tone. She ran to escape from the only exit.

 

Tiffany is running to her now. She was pinned on the wall by Tiffany.

 

Jessica's eyes widen as she know it wasn't her girl friend who'll be tasting her.

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed the dolphin scream and noticed that Tiffany covered her ears in shock. There was some black fluid coming out her ears.

 

This is her chance. She pushed Tiffany as hard as she could and escaped then locked the door for no chance to follow her.

 

When she had done that she stopped for a while and noticed the intense shaking of her knees.

 

I need to... get up now and go for a signal.

 

She ran as her tears were falling in fear. She noticed a great bell on her way but then she ignored.

 

She continued going up and reached a wide open space.

 

"Ahhh!!" She yelled and crouched down as the bats welcomed her.

 

She stood up again after the bats were gone and slid her phone with her shaking hand.

 

"Wait, who picked the king of hearts..?"

 

"Darn you Sooyoung. You didn't even told me."

 

"If you've broken the rules then I'll violating it too, for equality. I will call everyone for help."

 

She smiled at her phone and noticed that there's still no signal in there. It was also useless as her battery's getting low.

 

"Wow! Great coincidence I've got here!" She almost tear up again.

 

Suddenly, there was a call from someone.

 

"Yob-"

 

The battery run out.

 

"Arrrrrgghh!!!" She groaned in frustration as it echoed ahead.

 

She just went down and wanted to go back.

 

She again, noticed the great bell and passed by.

 

She stepped down the mansion and noticed the change of flooring on that area. Again it was made of wood.

 

"Don't tell me-- Ahhhhh!!!!" She fell down again because of the cracked floor; she misplaced the queen of hearts card.

 

No not again.

 

This time she was caught by a hanging net, but it wasn't a normal net.

 

It was made up of metal chains making her unable to escape even if she wanted.

 

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung continued running and stopped when she felt partially safe. She panted heavily.

 

What kind of trick is this? I didn't even get a single gold?

 

She frustratedly remembered everything.

 

She sighed and heard the winds roaring.

 

In a moment, she heard a sorrowful melody coming from somewhere inside the mansion.  (link)

 

She stood still and closed her eyes.

 

She was sure it was a piano. But where does it come from?

 

She remembered everything about the mansion's floor plan. There was a music room there.

 

Where am I?

 

Sooyoung opened her eyes and found she was lost.

 

The floor plan will be useless if she doesn't know where currently she is.

 

She just wandered around and found a certain spot. The master's bedroom.

 

"Gotcha! The music room is just meters away from this." She smirked as she heard the melody louder.

 

She took the right direction and found double doors, gothic type. There was a big sign above, Music room.

 

The sound of the piano is getting sadder to hear.

 

She slightly opened the door and it revealed a side view of a calm girl, playing a sad tune in the grand piano.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

Yuri's POV

 

I can hardly feel my heartbeat. Is this my end?!

 

No God please say No!

 

I am still under water and I can feel that in just a second I'll be losing my breath.

 

I just closed my eyes helplessly.

 

My vision became all black.

 

Black.

 

Black.

 

Black.

 

Yes indeed it's really black.

 

Am I now in Hell?

 

Noo!!!

 

I felt someone's hand slid around my waist.

 

And I felt that we are moving up this icy water.

 

 

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

Yuri still felt weak and cold.

 

She can now feel something on her face.

 

To be exact something on her lips.

 

What is that?!

 

She slowly opened her eyes and found someone kissing her.

 

No, more like doing CPR.

 

She coughed and coughed then that someone smiled at her.

 

"Glad you're up!" The unfamiliar girl smirked at her.

 

Yuri's face was shocked and she doesn't know what to feel after being 'kissed'.

 

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked her.

 

"What?! Who are you?!" Yuri glared at her.

 

"Is that the way how you treat people who saved you from your death? I guess you have to replace that." The girl shook her head.

 

Yuri was speechless. She was right after all but the problem is that..

 

"Give me that back!!! Aish ! Give it back to me!!! Give it back!!!" Yuri started ranting on to the stranger and slapping her hands on violently.

 

"What do you mean?! I didn't steal anything from you." The girl reacted and grabbed Yuri's hands to stop hurting her.

 

They both looked at each other. Yuri just felt heart shock. She noticed that the girl has looks.

 

"You ... you s-stole it.." Yuri looked down embarrassedly.

 

"What?" The girl responded short.

 

" my f-first kiss... you stole it." Yuri throw the latter's hand away and face palmed. They were sitting near the edge of the pool.

 

The girl sighed loudly and rolled her eyes away.

 

This girl's naughty huh? Don't worry; you just kiss the best kisser of time. You're lucky; it's my first time too.

 

"You're a bit stupid huh? If I didn't do that maybe you're now in hell. Tss." The girl raised her eyebrow.

 

"And to inform you, you're just one of the lucky girls I have kissed. Among them, you're the 100th." The girl teased.

 

Yuri felt her dignity was taken away.

 

"By the way, what are you doing here? Don't you know how dangerous this place is?" The girl seemed to know a lot.

 

"We're just hunting ghosts.." Yuri flatly stated.

 

The girl just giggled at the childish act.

 

"Uh.. you didn't hear me calling you a while ago, right?" The girl asked innocently.

 

"So.. you are the one who's calling like 'Psst.' ?" Yuri gazed at the girl.

 

"Yes. And I saw you running away like a mouse. You’re lucky that I have followed you and knew that you were almost drowned."

 

"Why do you have to call like that?! Don't you know it's scary?! You can just call me like 'hey there, I am here!' "

 

"This place is sound conscious. I told you.. this is dangerous for you strangers.." The girl warned her. Yuri remembered Sooyoung's words.

 

"Wait. how did you know my name..?" Yuri asked.

 

"Your name?"

 

"I heard my name a while ago.. It's like a low voice.."

 

"I didn't call you.. maybe those are the spirits.." the girl seriously answered that gave Yuri chills.

 

"Speaking of names... I am Yoona." The girl smiled and reached for a handshake.

 

Yuri looked at the hand and slowly took it.

 

"Yuri .. Kwon Yuri.."

 

"You've got a brittle name huh?" Yoona noticed Yuri's shaking wet hand as they shook.

 

Yoona removed her leather jacket and offered it to Yuri. Yuri blushed at the generous acts.

 

"Are you sure..?" Yuri hesitatingly asked the nodding girl. She slowly wore the comforting jacket.

 

"I am already used to this place.." Yoona smiled at the bright moon.

 

"Are connected to this place..?" Yuri asked.

 

"Indeed I am."

 

"What are you here?"

 

"I am ... the janitor of this mansion. Every night I go here for something.."

 

Yuri laughed in disbelief.

 

"You are the janitor..?? You've got to be kidding me." Yuri laughed more.

 

"Why? Do you find me too beautiful for that job?" Yoona teased and grinned. Yuri realized the awkward question and slowly stopped laughing.

 

"Answer me..." Yoona slowly crawled to the stuttering lady beside her. She seductively made their heads closer and Yuri suddenly felt heating up.

 

The reflection of the moonlight from the water made Yuri see Yoona's smiling face clearly.

 

"W-what?" Yuri dumbly asked, looking away.

 

"Hmmm. If you didn't answer me..." Yoona gently held Yuri's chin and rubbed it slowly. She intently looked at the latter's lips and then to her eyes. That made Yuri's attention hard to shoo away.

 

"I'm going to kiss you ... again." Yoona grinned as Yuri doesn't know what to do.

 

"Issh!!" Yuri gathered the strength to push Yoona away. Yoona just grinned.

 

This girl is fun to tease.

 

Yuri quickly stood up as Yoona did.

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm just kidding." Yoona sincerely stated. Yuri scoffed that statement away and had a brighter idea.

 

Since she's the janitor and she knows a lot here.. maybe I can just ask her about some mysterious place! Great idea Yuri! You're just so smart at the same time pretty!

 

"Uhh.. Do you want me to lead you back there?" Yoona offered to the abnormally drooling happily lad.

 

"Uhh.. su-sure!" Yuri suddenly realized that she was caught off guard.

 

"Let's go." Yoona patted Yuri's back as she passed and put her hands on her pockets.

 

They entered the backdoor and Yoona slowly secured it lock.

 

Yuri saw that the girl is really strong enough to pull down a set of metal grills and thought that maybe she's really the janitor here.

 

They walk together to a different hallway beside each other.

 

"Wait." Yoona stopped. "I'm gonna give something to you." Yoona checked her pocket.

 

"What's that?" Yuri eyed a key pendant.

 

It was made of real gold.

 

"Why are you giving this to me?"

 

"You can use that if ever I'll be gone in your sight." Yoona seriously spoke.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"You see. The spirits here are playful enough to push you a while ago..."

 

Yuri awed the geek.

 

"It's just a dot of things they can do to you.."

 

"Then why is this a key?"

 

"Most of their tricks involves locking. So..you know what's the purpose."

 

Yuri nodded.

 

"See? You've got a cute scared face out there!" Yoona chuckled as she found Yuri's face cute. Yuri scoffed while blushing.

 

"Don't feel so comfortable.. we're not close." Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

"Then we'll be." Yoona whispered.

 

"By the way, to inform you more.. If ever you run suddenly and lost your way.. just follow the 'right' direction." Yoona smiled.

 

"Where does it lead?" Yuri asked and smiled widely. She doesn't have to ask, this talkative girl just blurt out everything to her.

 

Or maybe she's just concerned...to me? Yuri blushed at her thoughts.

 

Hell no. This girl looks like really a playgirl. She seems untrustworthy. A hundred times stealth is she.

 

"It will lead you to a portal that will bring you to a safe place heading out."

 

"Wow! That's a great one!"

 

"Don't be so happy.. I'm just concerned."

 

Yuri's eyes widened as she blushed madly.

 

"What?" Yoona looked at the speechless girl. She grinned again.

 

"Don't fall inlove with me, I'm just a janitor." Yoona chuckled teasingly.

 

Yuri scoffed in irritation. But, is Yoona wrong?

 

"You're fishy. Just wear that necklace." Yoona ordered her as she obeyed.

 

Yuri looked away and noticed someone running at the end of the hallway.

 

"Is that... Sooyoung?!" Yuri followed it with her eyes. She suddenly run to follow the escaping figure.

 

"I guess I'm right... she'll be running lost. I gotta go now, Yuri.." Yoona smiled at the sight of running Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri just continued running and following the tall image. Until it lead her to a dark hall. The figure was lost.

 

"Why the hell did I... I mean .. where am I now.." Yuri widened her eyes. She was lost.

 

"uh-uh. Y-yoona..?" Yuri slowly backs away the hall.

 

Her voice bounces through the walls.

 

"A-are you here?" Yuri helplessly called the girl she just judged as untrustworthy.

 

Now she decided to run back to where she left Yoona.

 

She saw nothing but an empty area.

 

At the distance, she saw a big hollow floating spirit. Her eyes widened in shock.

 

The spirit was slowly going to her direction.

 

I need to RUN!!!!

 

She quickly remembered what Yoona have said.

 

"By the way, to inform you more.. If ever you run suddenly and lost your way.. just follow the 'right' direction."

 

Does she know that I'll be lost?! Or she planned it?! I'll kill that girl if I ever saw her again.

 

Or maybe she's used to it because all of the girls she saw here are getting lost. She just said that she kissed them all.. how cool huh?

 

Yuri said in jealousy, I mean frustration. She kept glancing at her back and saw the spirit is still following her.

 

Right direction... does she mean to the right?

 

She went through the right side of every pathway.

 

Mom!! I need help. She almost cried in fear. Her knees were too weak but the idea of being chased by a great spirit was keeping her stance.

 

At last she saw a portal.

 

She glanced back for the last time and then hopped through the portal.

 

Whooosh!

 

Magically, she was transported to the other location, a safer place can be.

 

Yuri actually bumped on something, more like someone.

 

She was heavily breathing as she recognized that she was hugging that someone.

 

"Don't worry ... you'll be safe here."

 

Yuri looked up to meet Yoona's smiling face was just lips distance from hers.

 

"A-a h-" Yuri is still traumatized by the big floating thing she saw.

 

"What is it?" Yoona asked, gently letting the girl breath and broke their embrace.

 

"T-there w-was so-something that was c-chasing after me!" Yuri's body was nervous all through.

 

"A ghost? Don't worry.. those white smokes are just playing around." Yoona chuckled.

 

"No! It's a spirit!" Yuri defended her fear.

 

"Yah they're just the same. Shadows, white smokes.." Yoona sighed.

 

"Nah!! It's dif-ferent!!" Yuri is still convincing the now confused Yoona. Yoona sensed that there is really wrong.

 

"W-what do you mean... different?" Yoona inched closer to Yuri.

 

Yuri bit her trembling finger.

 

"It's not white ... nor a shadow."

 

"Don' tell me ..." Yoona gasped.

 

"It's red!" Yuri eyed Yoona with a feared look. Yoona covered Yuri's mouth with her hand.

 

Yoona's other hand held Yuri's hand and pulled the innocent girl to run.

 

"We have to get rid of that!" Yoona pulled the lost girl.

 

Yuri wanted to cry.

 

"You have awakened the head spirit! It's the hardest to fool yuh know!" Yoona shook her head in worry.

 

She also panics as she led the girl into nowhere.

 

"Freak, even this place is not even safe for us now!" Yoona saw an open way that will lead to another room.

 

There was no friction on the floor and Yoona wanted to stop. She was now sliding her foot as well as Yuri. Unluckily, she wasn't able to break and Yuri's force also threw both of them inwards.

 

"Where are we?" Yuri looked around the new place.

 

"Oh no. Wrong room." Yoona bit her lower lip.

 

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sensed where Sunny was dragged.

 

"That was quite fast!" Taeyeon whispered to herself.

 

She just remembered how scared the bunny was.

 

She walked through the pathway and placed her ear to the doors where Sunny could be.

 

Room 106. There was some simple sobbing sounds.

 

It could be her!

 

Taeyeon readied herself, sure for her foot to kick down this door.

 

1, 2 , 3 kick!

 

Blag!

 

The door slammed open revealing Sunny's body was chained to serve as a target.

 

"Whooosh!" There was a dart that was thrown to Sunny.

 

"Ahhh!!!" She screamed in terror.

 

"Whooosh!" She was darted once more.

 

"Shuuush!!!" Taeyeon get the logic.

 

"Whoooosh!" There was another dart. Sunny was crying now.

 

The darts were pointed enough to kill. They were aimed just near Sunny's head.

 

Taeyeon silenced Sunny. She get it. Once you make noise, there will be a dart thrown.

 

Taeyeon cautiously walked towards her to unchain the latter.

 

"Just be quiet.." Taeyeon whispered to her ear.

 

Sunny just nodded in fear.

 

Taeyeon slid out the card, 2 of hearts, from her pocket. She folded it into fourths then used it as a key for the lock of the chains.

 

She knelt down as she slowly removed the chains from Sunny's feet. She was successful.

 

The next is the girl's right hand. After removing its chains she silently put it down.

 

Then the left hand, Sunny was just staring at the latter in amazement.

 

Taeyeon was able to unlock, it's just that the chains were coiled around Sunny's wrist.

 

"Klangngngnghhhh!" A great sound of the bell covered the whole mansion.

 

"Where did that--"

 

"Whooosh!" A dart was swiftly delivered to them.

 

"A-Aouch!!!" Taeyeon's right palm was shot.

 

"A-Are you alright..?" Sunny caressed Taeyeon's hand with her free hand.

 

Taeyeon continued removing the chains and then they prepared to run.

 

1, 2, 3 Run!!

 

"Ratatatatatata!!" 10 Darts were continuously shot unto them as they escaped the room.

 

Luckily, they made it.

 

Sunny pittied the couragous latter.

 

"I guess we have to go now...we can't wait for us to be killed." Taeyeon smiled and assured Sunny.

 

"Thank you.." Sunny muttered as they hold each other, going back to the head quarters.

 

Actually, the mission of the 2 of hearts picker is to make 2 hearts closer. Sooyoung just coated it with euphemism so that she won't be too obvious.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

 

A net made up of chains? Seriously, how can I escape from this... I don't want to see that vampire again..

 

Jessica just closed her eyes and prayed.

 

Suddenly, there was a low melodic tone. Their theme song that she sang along with Tiffany was converted into a sad piano version.

 

Baby you don't have to let me go...

 

You are the only one for me..

 

Jessica's eyes started to water.

 

Don't tell me that stupid impostor is making this again.

 

"Pssst."

 

"Pssst."

 

"Pssshhht."

 

No!! Jessica covered her ears in fear of the familiar voice.

 

Her eyes are still closed as her eyes teared up.

 

To sob is the only thing she can do for now.

 

"Blok." There was some droplet of fluid went to her forehead.

 

She wiped it away and noticed the familiar scent.

 

Blood!!!

 

Jessica wiped it in the chain that nets her.

 

She returned to covering her ears and closing her eyes.

 

"How could I really mean the words I'm 'bout to say....." There was a low sorrowful voice of small elves started singing slowly.

 

"I miss the times that we almost share.."

 

"I miss the love that was almost there..."

 

"I miss the times that we used to kiss..."

 

"At least in my dreams just let me take my time and reminicse..."

 

Jessica completely cried in pain.

 

Stop it, please!

 

She remembered the time when she wanted to be with her girl friend but then the ever flirt vice president get Tiffany away from her.

 

"I miss the times that we never had.."

 

"What happened to us.."

 

"We were almost the--"

 

Stop it!!!

 

Then she heard foosteps coming to her.

 

"Tok."

 

"Tok."

 

In fear, she tightly covered her eyes and covered her ears.

 

"Jess ... it's me."

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

"I guess I just have to go to the rest room." Hyoyeon excused herself to Tiffany.

 

It's pass 9pm and only the two of them were inside the Student Council office.

 

"Wheee. So tiring.." Tiffany yawned as she stretched out her hands in the air.

 

"What could be Jessi's doing right now..?" She whispered to herself as she remembered her jealous girl friend.

 

"Probably sleeping." She giggled as she slid out her phone from her pocket.

 

She noticed that there are some messages.

 

She's excited to open all but then she didn't find any messages from Jessica. She was a bit down and worried.

 

 

From: Sooyoung

 

Yahooo! We're here at the horror mansion! Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri, and Jessica are with me now!! Thrill and chill! Happy Halloween!

 

~group message~

 

 

 

"What?! Jessi's with that shikshin?!" Tiffany stood from her seat.

 

She quickly fiddled her phone and dialed Jessica's number.

 

"yob-- toooooot." Tiffany removed her phone away from her ear.

 

She sighed.

 

Jessi, what could've happened to you. I'll cut Sooyoung's head if there something bad!

 

She packed her things up.

 

"Oh? Suddenly in a hurry?" Hyoyeon asked in confusion.

 

"Hyo, do you know some kind of horror mansion around the city?" Tiffany quickly asked.

 

"Uh yeah. I think Taeyeon also went there to the abandoned mansion just 15 minutes away from the school park." Hyoyeon informed.

 

"Great! Thanks buddy." Tiffany run.

 

"Do you want me to come with you?" She flirtily offered.

 

"Uh.. no thanks." Tiffany bowed and totally left.

 

She drove with her motor bike.

 

In less than 15 minutes, she noticed something.

 

"Isn't that Taeyeon's car?"

 

She smiled with satisfaction.

 

She parked her motor near it and went down. She looked up to the mansion.

 

"I know this place, eh? We've been here last halloween.." Tiffany scratched her nape. "There's not much thrill in here."

 

"I bet shikshin is really a coward." Tiffany chuckled silently and cautiously entered the mansion.

 

She reached their headquarters, with the unlit candle in it and there was a card lying beside it.

 

"Probably this is their HQ..and what's this..?" Tiffany picked up the card and flipped it.

 

"King of hearts... oh.. I guess I have to save someone before getting to my Jess huh?" Tiffany just chuckled realizing the game.

 

She walked upstairs and noticed some scary sounds but she's just too brave to shoo them away. She's just used to it.

 

After minutes of wandering she saw a card that was lying on the hall. She quickly picked it.

 

"queen of hearts... I know my queen's just near." She smirked and continued searching.

 

She can now hear sobbing sounds of fear.

 

She entered the nearest door and found someone trapped in a net of chains.

 

"My queen ... this is really ... destiny." She whispered to herself.

 

She slowly walked towards the hanging net of chains.

 

The figure inside it was tightly covering her ears and crying with eyes closed.

 

She smiled and whispered, "Jess.. it's me."

 

 

 

Jessica opened her eyes and saw Tiffany smiling at her.

 

"Shooo!!!" Jessica yelled at her.

 

Tiffany was confused. She just started to clog down the lock which is hanged at the ceiling. There were nine locks to unlock.

 

As she was sliding the card on the locks Jessica is glaring at her for some reasons.

 

"Jess .. are you okay..?" Tiffany is worried.

 

You can't fool me. Jessica thought.

 

"Don't fool me with your smile." She flatly declared as Tiffany shivered.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Just because you're unlocking me you think you can get me, huh?" Jessica was now partially unlocked.

 

Jessica grabbed the chance to slide her hand through the space and she was able to scratch Tiffany's face. There was a small cut and bloods started to leak.

 

"Ouch. Jessi?" Tiffany held her cheek with her free hand. She wiped the blood as Jessica was still glaring at her.

 

Now Jessica was completely unlocked as she fell down on Tiffany after jumping out.

 

"I-I'm sorry Jess I wasn't strongly ready to carry you.. hehehe.." Tiffany giggled as Jessica was on top of her wrapping her hands around Tiffany's neck.

 

They heat up as Jessica considered the cut she made on Tiffany's face.

 

She can’t carry me..? Which means..

 

"Y-you got... blood.. it's red.. not black..." Jessica slowly uttered. Now she was ensured that it was really her girl friend.

 

"Of course.. I got red blood cells.." Tiffany almost crying girl. Now she get why is Jessica afraid of her at first.

 

"I- I th-thought.. y-you..--" Jessica started to tear up.

 

"Shhhhh.." Tiffany slowly locked her lips into a passionate kiss.

 

This is really my girl.

 

Klangngngng! They heard a great bell sound.

 

After the savouring lips session they stood up.

 

"We should get going now.. I'm afraid you'll be getting other Tiffanys out there."

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

The girl in white looked towards Sooyoung as she gulped in fear.

 

"Uhh.. am I- am I bothering you..?" The abnormally friendly Sooyoung asked.

 

Diwng Tiwng! The girl pressed the lower pitches making Sooyoung trembled.

 

"I see.." Sooyoung started to shake and feel goosebumps as the girl continued playing the sad hymn.

 

The girl doesn't seem to be harm for Sooyoung so she bravely walked towards her, keeping in mind that having a ghost friend would be so cool.

 

She stood near the window, beside the playing girl.

 

"Uh.. I- I'm Sooyoung.." Sooyoung dumbly offered her hand not minding if the girl would bite it for a catch.

 

The girl stopped and looked at her hand, then up to Sooyoung's smiling face.

 

Sooyoung recognized the girl's face was stricken by the moonlight.

 

"Wow.. you've got a pretty face.." Sooyoung admired as the girl looked down in embarrassment.

 

"Uh.. ey did I say something wrong..?" Sooyoung felt guilty.

 

The girl didn't respond.

 

"Eh? O-okay just go on with your sound.. you play great.. but it will be more great if you play some happy sounds like Cannon, Minuet, or Blue moon..like those.."

 

Sooyoung smiled.

 

"You know... I don't even know a thing about piano.. because I'm stuck to drums.."

 

"And I never know a drum exhibition that are sad.. so please bear with me."

 

"Uhh.. I'm getting hungry.."

 

The girl suddenly played a classical tune making Sooyoung fall asleep.

 

 

Klangngngng!

 

After minutes of sleeping, Sooyoung woke up upon hearing a loud noise from a bell.

 

Driiing! She was shocked when she pressed the keys of the piano. She recognized that she have slept on the chair.

 

But where's the girl playing it? And how did she sat on that chair?

 

She felt something tightening around her left ring finger. She looked at it and saw a precious ring around it.

 

With that, she felt her mission accomplished. She removed the ring and kissed it as she jumped.

 

She looked at the carved letters on the ring.

 

"Thanks SJH-ssi!!! I owe you a lot for this!" Sooyoung bowed at the grand piano before leaving the room.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

"Oh no. wrong room." Yoona bit her lower lip.

 

"Why..?" Yuri asked in confusion as she looked at Yoona who stared at her shaking her head.

 

Yuri looked around to find a new place, a place where like an atrium where gladiators are met to fight each other for the king's fun. (link_of_pic)

 

Suddenly, they both stood up dusting their butts from the sandy floor.

 

Yuri, in sudden act, stepped closer to Yoona.

 

"Hey, why do I feel like my hands were moving on my own?" Yuri noticed that she wasn't actually moving but her body has its own.

 

"Shhhsh! I told you we're in a wrong room. The spirits here are really playful... Darn." Yoona slowly held Yuri's hand. They both look at their hands and blushed at it.

 

Yoona slowly pulls Yuri towards the arena's center.

 

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Yuri's body was also obeying to where Yoona is guiding her.

 

They inched closer to each other while their faces were really intimately close, literally.

 

"What am I doing?!" Yuri whispered violently as she felt her own hands wrapping around Yoona's neck.

 

My heart! Why is it so fluffy!!!

 

They were equally blushing and heating up upon their awkward position.

 

Yoona's hand was automatically wrapping around Yuri's waist.

 

"Wh-what are we doing?!!" Yuri asked as they both looked at Yoona's hands wrapping on her waist.

 

Then suddenly long chains from above automatically chained Yuri's hand which are wrapping around the taller's neck.

 

Another set of chains locked yoona's left hand to the right and her right hand to the left so that her hands were firmly crossed around the girl's waist.

 

"Hey! What are these?!" Yuri asked awkwardly to Yoona's very near face.

 

"What's with the position..?" Yoona whispered as she blushes madly. She looked away as Yuri looked down in embarrassment.

 

"Shh.. Yuri..right?" Yoona whispered to call the girl.

 

"Y-yeah?" Yuri looked up and met Yoona's face. Their nose collided and they both blushed.

 

"Uh I-I'm sorry..." Yoona apologized for the contact.

 

"I'll tell you everything about this wrong room.. just follow my instruction.. " yoona smiled truthfully.

 

"Hmm?" Yuri asked as she intently look at Yoona's eyes.

 

"Your head.." Yoona bit her lower lip.

 

"Why..?"

 

"...rest it on my shoulder.." Yoona blushed at her words.

 

Yuri 'O'ed in the intimate act she'll do.

 

She just obeyed the girl. She rested her head on the latter's shoulder. Yuri felt Yoona's hands tightening around her waist.

 

"..Please.. don't think that I'm taking advantage on you.. this is for us to lessen the awkwardness.."

 

".. d-don't worry.. I won't..." Yuri blushed. They were now hugging each other constantly.

 

Their hearts were beating loudly and they were both thinking if ever each one of them hears it.

 

I wish she doesn't hear.

 

"Now.. this is the prisoner's tower.. the reason why there are a lot of individual jails per story and why the spirits are playful enough to possess us and lock us in this kind of position.."

 

"This is the room where spirits are hardly controlled.. And a single great noise would awaken all the spirits." Yoona is still whispering to the attentive Yuri.

 

"uhh.. can I ask what does CCR and PFF means..?" Yuri eyed a big carving from the upper floor.

 

Yoona sighed before answering, "CCR .. it means.. Capives Can't Run .. and PFF stands for prisoners for fun. You see the prisoners here are being a source of fun-"

 

Yuri almost throw up.

 

"Hey are you okay..?" Yoona asked in concern.

 

"Ye-yeah.. just continue.."

 

"Okay.. there was no recorded prisoners that have already escaped here." Yoona said seriously.

 

"W-what do you mean? We c-can't-"

 

"As I've said the prisoners are made as source of fun for the owners years ago.. and a single disturbing noise that would interrupt the fun of the owner would awaken the wild spirit on him."

 

"O-okay.. who are the owners of THIS..?" Yuri looked up.

 

Yoona giggled a bit.

 

"You're too risky huh? Entering some place without knowing its background.." Yoona shook her head.

 

Yuri scoffed. This is Sooyoung's fault.

 

".. the clan of Im owns this.. " Yoona sighed.

 

"So you mean ... we are the Im's captives..?" Yuri asked dumbly.

 

Yoona chuckled a bit.

 

"No .. YOU are the only captive of the Ims as for now." Yoona shook her head.

 

Yuri was too shocked that she removed her head to face Yoona. Again, they blushed.

 

"What do you mean.. I am the only captive.?" Yuri suspiciously asked.

 

"Hehe.. So you really think that I am a janitor of this Im's mansion..?" Yoona chuckled in Yuri's foolishness.

 

"Aish! I don't get you!" Yuri pouted angrily making Yoona blush at her cuteness.

 

"Let me introduce myself again.. I am Yoona.. IM YoonA .. daughter of the Ims.. heiress of this mansion."

 

"..And these chains represents the strength we possess."

 

Yuri's eyes widened in surprise. She gulped in fear and her heart race faster.

 

"So if you don't want this wild spirit in me be awakened and hunt you down for FUN.. shut  your mouth close." Yoona eyed Yuri closely.

 

"W-what do you mean.. you'll be--"

 

"I can do whatever I want to your body.. more like you.." Yoona inched closer.

 

"R-r?!" Yuri trembled in fear.

 

No!! I'm too young!

 

In their position, she's most probably to be .

 

"C-can't you do some exceptions..?" Yuri pleaded.

 

"Huh? I don't know.. that if my mind will say that you taste bad.. then I won't." Yoona teased.

 

"Yuck! I don't even wanted to be touched by you!" Yuri rolled her eyes.

 

Yuri looked back to Yoona who is now driven into silence and eyeing something on her neck.

 

The ersion can't help to run in Yoona's mind but she shoo it away.

 

Her collarbones... are too y.

 

"W-what are you looking at?" Yuri glared at her.

 

"The key.. it's around your neck." Yoona looked at Yuri an blushed again.

 

"You ert. Why did you make me wear this?!" Yuri knew what Yoona would do.

 

"If I didn't then we wouldn't be able to get that thing on your pockets." Yoona defended.

 

"Of course it's okay for you because you aren't the one who's weari--" Yuri's breathe was stopped when Yoona slowly put her head on Yuri's chest.

 

The key was hanging near Yuri's cleavage. Yoona's breath became hotter than ever. Yuri was panting heavily and feeling than her dignity was really gone.

 

Yoona slowly bit the key through her teeth. She gently moved her head away and pulled the pendant to break. She luckily broke it but the key was bitten at the edge, it will surely fall.

 

"Hnngngngng..!!" Yoona signalled Yuri to do something. Yuri got it but a bit hesitating to do it.

 

If I didn't do it, I will be forever locked up with her.

 

Yuri slowly moved her lips closer to Yoona's mouth and get the key from the girl.

 

Then Yoona get it again from her as they felt their lips touch a bit. They blushed and backed away.

 

"Yiiish!!!!!!" Yoona looked down realizing that the key have fallen.

 

They sighed in the uneasy feeling. Yoona noticed that there were some long, thin snakes that started to surround them.

 

"Yuri... just stay calm.. okay?" Yoona said, still looking down.

 

"Why..?" Yuri asked in confusion.

 

"Just stay cal-"

 

"Eeeeeep!" Yuri's getting uneasy again upon noticing the snakes. She can feel het feet getting paralyzed.

 

"Stay calm.. and shut your mouth there.. okay?" Yoona tried to convince the trembling girl.

 

"H-how could I s-st-tttay c-calm w-i--"

 

"..psshh.. look at me.. don't look at those." Yoona looked at her as Yuri tried to look at Yoona.

 

"I - I c-can't--" Yuri's shaking was cut as Yoona kissed slowly and gently.

 

Yuri was literally calming as Yoona's kiss was very gentle. This makes her heart fluffy and achy shaky, but this time because of love.

 

Yoona slowly cut stopped their kiss.

 

"I'm sorry.. I have to do such--"

 

Yoona was cut when she noticed something from afar, behind Yuri.

 

"What the hell is that stupido." Yoona's eyes widened.

 

Yuri looked back in curiosity. Her eyes also widened in shock.

 

"What is that cat doing here?" Yuri asked. The black cat she have met earlier just smirked at them, its right paw was placed on something, somewhat like a button.

 

"Oh no." Yoona was shaking her head in slow motion. Both of them are still looking at the cat's next move.

 

"What.. is that button for?" Yuri asked in fear.

 

"That will lead to an alarm." Yoona hopelessly answered.

 

"Huwhat!?" Yuri's heart shivered again.

 

"I give up." Yoona said flatly.

 

"What do you mean-- I mean that alarm could just be a simple tone!" Yuri desperately convinced.

 

"Where did you get that logic? I told you it's an alam."

 

"It's easy for you to give up because you're not the one who'll be !" Yuri scolded, blushing.

 

"I told you.. it's an alarm." Yoona just concentrated her sight at the cat.

 

"Then what kind?"

 

"..."

 

"A bell."

 

"A b-bell??" Yuri glanced at the cat once more.

 

No cat. Nooo!

 

The cat tilted its head and smirked once more before...

 

 

 

Klangngngng!!!!!

 

 

 

"Oh no.." Yuri closed her eyes and went back to facing Yoona.

 

Yoona had a different smirk on her face now (Yoona's look on the teaser pic for 'The Boys' link), sending Yuri a hopeless mindset.

 

I'll be ..

 

Yoona strongly broke apart the chains on her hand. She backed a step away from Yuri, still having that erted grin.

 

"D-don't you think I taste -b-bad?" Yuri nervously pleaded.

 

Yoona her upper lips that made Yuri more nervous.

 

"Y-yoona.." Yuri looked down tearing up.

 

Then she felt Yoona broke the chains on her hands. She looked up to meet the lips she first tasted.

 

"R-rrrr" Yoona weakly whispered.

 

"Huh? T-thanks.." Yuri caressed her wrists. "S-so.. e-excep-tion-s for m-me--"

 

"Run!!!" Yoona shouted at her as she held her aching head. Obviously, Yoona was trying to resist the wild spirit of being an Im.

 

"W-what?! A-are you okay?!!" Yuri crouched down beside the suffering Yoona.

 

"Ahhh!!! My head!!" Yoona was yelling in pain.

 

"W-what shall I- I do?!!" Yuri was in panic. She pittied the girl who actually helped her, a lot.

 

"Just run be-before I-!!!" Yoona scolded her.

 

"O-okay!" Yuri stood and was ready to run when she felt Yoona grabbed her hand.

 

"H-hey.. I thought I'll be ru-running.." Yuri was nervously asking.

 

"Sorry.. I just can't resist." Yoona sincerely looked at her.

 

"What do you mean?" Yuri innocently asked.

 

"One last kiss." Yoona gently held Yuri's chin and passionately kissed her lips.

 

They were both calmed, even the wild spirit in Yoona.

 

"..now you kissed back huh?" Yoona smirked teasingly at Yuri.

 

"A-aish!!!" Yuri pushed Yoona away, blushing.

 

"Now run!" Yoona said seriously.

 

Yuri obeyed with her mind reminding the last kiss she have earned.

 

I'm sorry mom and dad. I guess that girl's charisma is stronger than our spirits. It calms me whenever our lips touches or whenever our faces gets closer. This time, the captive didn't run. But she have switched our places. My heart was chained by Yuri's presence. her lips is something... like I've yearned for it for years. I told you dad, even chains can be broken.

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

 

 

"Oh there she is!" Jessica noticed Yuri running to them.

 

"Yul!!" Sunny gave her a hug.

 

"Glad you're safe back!" Taeyeon tapped her shoulder.

 

"Hi there." Tiffany smiled at her.

 

"Oh? Tiffany you're here." Yuri smiled back.

 

"Yes.. for my babe." Jessica slapped Tiffany's arms due to the sweetness of words.

 

"You look like you have been ." Sooyoung noticed something fishy.

 

"H-huh?!" Yuri stuttered. She remembered Yoona.

 

"Don't mind Sooyoung, just show us what you have seen." Sunny shooed Sooyoung away.

 

Yuri think of something. then the portal bumped her head.

 

"Uh yeah! I've seen a portal... which will lead you to.." Yuri remembered what happened to her and Yoona.

 

"Which will lead us to what?" Jessica's now interested.

 

"To. err.. safer place.. but you'll be landing on your .. it's a bit risky." Yuri smiled to them widely, omitting the part where she hugged Yoona.

 

"Let's go find out!" Taeyeon insisted. They altogether head to where Yuri mentioned.

 

"Wow! It is really a portal!"

 

"I wanna jump in!"

 

"Are you sure it's safe?" Sunny hesitated.

 

"Here I come!" Sooyoung led the jumping.

 

They all landed to the so called safer place.

 

Sooyoung landed on her first.

 

Taeyeon just landed on someone.

 

Jessica was pinned down by Taeyeon.

 

"Hey that's my girl!" Tiffany pushed Taeyeon to get off Jessica and get her girl up.

 

Now she was lying down when the last one who jumped just landed on her.

 

"T-taeyeon?" Sunny recognized whom she had landed.

 

"Where's Yu-"

 

They all looked up as they saw Yuri carried in a bridal style by some stranger.

 

"Uhh.. I guess Yuri's having some fun time." Tiffany commented.

 

"Hey Yul. I thought we are all landing on our then why am I the only one who did?" Sooyoung complained.

 

"You're just prone to accident." Jessica chuckled as Sooyoung scoffed.

 

"Oh it's you... again." Yoona smiled calmly.

 

"Y-you.. we have e-excep-tions.. r-right?" Yuri, afraid of being , whispered.

 

"Wait. I know you." Sooyoung pointed at Yoona who still carries Yuri.

 

She gently placed Yuri down and rubbed her own chin while studying Sooyoung.

 

"Fine. I give up. I don't know who you are." Yoona scratched her head dumbly.

 

"Sheesh! You are the girl I saw here a day ago." Sooyoung blurted.

 

"So? Atleast I have my girl here. By the way, I am Yoona, Yuri's girl friend." Yoona smirked at them, placing her hand around Yuri's waist.

 

All of them were shocked, including Yuri.

 

"Yuri.. you never told us huh?" Sunny teased.

 

"N-no! Y-you all a-are g-getting it wrong!!" Yuri's violently convincing them.

 

"Oh really?" Yoona cooly chuckled. "Then tell them how many times you kissed me this passed three hours? Three times right?"

 

"I- I kissed you?!! I didn't!! You’re the one who actually kissed me--" Yuri spilled all they did.

 

"Yuri!! You're such a y when we are not around." Jessica laughed.

 

"Ohhh.. that's why she looked like when she came back." Sooyoung teased too.

 

"One kiss per hour is a bit thirsty." Tiffany chukled.

 

Yuri's dignity was completely nowhere to be found.

 

The bell rung again signifying that it's halloween morning.

 

"Oh. A halloween kiss would be a great start of the day!" Yoona cupped Yuri's face,

 

"Oh no."

 

"Oh yes." Yoona smiled as she kissed her now officially hers.

 

"Jessi.. can you give me.." Tiffany tugged her girl friend childishly.

 

Jessica sighed and kissed Tiffany passionately as what YoonYul did.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon looked at each other.

 

"D-don't tell me.." Sooyoung's heart was shattered into pieces while watching the hurtful view of the Sunyeon kissing scene.

 

"Who told you that a kiss will be a good start?!" Sooyoung complained, being left behind.

 

"It's fundamental." Yoona broke their kiss to answer, then went back into kissing Yuri.

 

"Tiffany?! Are you here?"

 

There was a voice from afar.

 

"Isn't that Hyoyeon?" Jessica recognized the voice jealously.

 

"Oh yeah that's her. Now Sooyoung can have her partner!" Tiffany went back into kissing her jealous girl.

 

"What?! Hyoyeon? Oh no!! SJH-ssi!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!" Sooyoung loudly cried.

 

"Oh.. so you met Seohyun! My cousin.. well I bet she leaves the mansion every midnight. I guess Hyoyeon will meet her by now and will go ahead of you.." Yoona smirked.

 

"What?!! I won't let that flirt get SJH-ssi from me!!" Sooyoung run as fast as she could towards the direction of Hyoyeon's voice.

 

Suddenly a girl in white popped from behind.

 

"Yoona-unnie? Do you know where a girl named Sooyoung went?"

 

They all break their kisses.

 

"Oh Seohyun..W-why?" Yoona asked in confusion.

 

"She said she's hungry... and I came back to bring food for her.." They all hang their mouth open.

 

A pretty girl was concerned about Sooyoung's appetite. And she's blushing upon stating Sooyoung's name. Wow that's new.

 

"She just passed by.. Aren'y you too generous to give those food to her?" Yoona asked her cousin.

 

"Uhh .. I just want to thank her for being.." Seohyun's voice is getting shy and shy than ever.

 

"don't tell me that shikshin kissed you.." Taeyeon guessed.

 

"Uhh .. no.." she blushed madly.

 

"I just want to thank her.."

 

"..being the first person to call me.. pretty."

 

 

 

 

 

 

~o-o-o-o-o-o= E N D =o-o-o-o-o-o~