The reply

The letter

 

It took me forever but here it is! Hope you like it guys :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyoon-ah…

Why you left like that? Only leaving a letter? …I felt so hurt by it… seriously…, but, in the end, I understood the reason you did it. I was being selfish…, and I’m sorry…

You were right the whole time… he wasn’t the person for me, and yet, I was blind enough to keep on going in that relationship…

I want you to know that it ended… I had to make the right thing for me.

I’m so sorry for everything I put you through. I swear I didn’t mean to; you are my best friend, my pillar, my...life…

I didn’t know you were feeling this way and I’m sorry to make you unhappy in these past few months. I hope you can forgive me one day.

Please come back home! The house feels so empty without your smile, without your brightness, without your silliness, …without…you…

You know, since that day I came back home and found your letter, I couldn’t stop thinking about how many times I’ve disappointed you… You’re truly my everything, Jiyoonie, and for some reason, I’m only realizing this when you’re gone…

I don’t know what is happening to me lately but, I just know I need you back in my life. I’m feeling the oxygen just went drained out the apartment…

I miss you a lot! I cannot sleep anymore! I’m not hungry anymore! Please come back…! I LOVE YOU! COMEBACK!

Heo Force, the one that will always love you