SHINee, Messing with the diva's heart

SHINee, Messing With The Diva's Heart!!

 

 

Key P.O.V

So, I have to perform 'My first kiss' on stage with Krystal [f(x)] but she hasn't turned up yet!!! What's going to happen?? I don't wanna upset the fans and say that the songs off!! Oh,What's going to happen?? 

"GO!! Go on stage we will have everything ready for you"
"What? You sure Jonghyun Hyung?"
"Yes, I am sure!" he and the rest of SHINee sniggered after saying this which didn't suprise me at all, I meen come on.
"Yes, go on hyung"
"YAHHH, I'm going... i'm going, don't rush me. It takes time to look this good you know,"
hopefuly that will shut them up but boy was I wrong!!
"pleasepleasegoonhyungsoicangetreadytosingwithyouorsomethiglikethat"
 
Flashback
none P.O.V
So today is the day 'The Almighty Key' will tell the rest of his band mates about his biggest secret. A secret he has only told one person before, His teddy bear.
'KNOCK, KNOCK'
"Hi, is Taemin in here??" Key asked curiously
"No why do you ask Key??" Jinki asked with that warm smile the could melt 100000 fangirls
"Well, I have somehting to say regarding Taemin"
"What is it? Is he in trubel?" Jonghyun stood up is a fast manner
"What? No! No.. he is not in any form of trubbel, don't worry"
" Okay then what is it hyung?" Minho asked puzzeled, Jonhyun sat back down,slowly
"Well..." Key didn' know how to say the thing that he was keeping from everyone.
"Don't tell me hyung that you have fallen for the devil in a angle costume?"
Everyone burst out laughing, But Key went bright red just like to tomatos that he had used whilst coocking lunch.
Jonghyun look into the corner of the room; there, hugging he teddy bear that was given to him by Taemin, was Key trying to hold int the tears that were seconds away from bawling out!
"YAHH!!! STOP IT HE IS SIRIUS ABOU THIS"
The room went as quiet as a epmty classroom (A/N: this is random i know)
 
All of a sudden Taemin walked in to the room dripping with swet
"Is everything okay I herd hyung sream so came as fast as I could!"
Jinki went to the corner and told Taemin to walk outside with Jonghyun and Minho for a while so he could talk to Key.
 
"If you are sirius abou this then I will do as much as I can to help okay?" Again said with that smile that could kill 100000 fangirls.
"no"
"What? I couldn't hear you?"
"I said No. I wanna tell hi myself!!"
"If you are sure then i won't get in your way. But anything you need help with, I am alway here for you!"
 
End of  Flashback
 
none P.O.V
As the music starts for 'My First Kiss' Key bigins to sing
" My first kiss went a little like this ____, And twist, And twist"
"Well my first kiss went like this ____, And twist, And twist"
Key turn around to se that the person sing with him was a girl with bright blond hair, a minni skirt, Pink D.M's and a jumper to mack his
'Who is this hotty??' key asked himself
 
 
It was coming up to the end of the song and that ment to kiss the mystery girl.
Everyone else knew it was Taemin but somehow Key didn't.
The fans screaming because they knew what was coming next. They thought that it would be a fake kiss. They ALL were so wrong.
Temin knew the song but had no clue of what was about to happen.
Key lent in and kissed his lips ever so gentaly . The fans were screaming and shouting as hard and as loud as they could.
 
All of the members where watching, they had no clue that Key would kiss 'Taeminni'!! As soon as Key came off stage Taemin was so shocked he sarted to shout at Key.
"WHAT THE HELL UMMA?"
"YAH UMMA? TAEMIN??????"
"WHAT, YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS ME!?" Taemin sarted to cry, but just a little bit. He just about squezzed one tear out; that was all it needed to make Key colaps on the floor.
"I'm so sorry taemin I hade know idea it was you please forgive me"
"Please umma, please don't tell me that kiss ment nothing!" Taemin with a sad exprestion on his face leaning down to his umma trying to help him up however Key would not budge
 
 
Flash Back
None P.O.V
"Taemin can you come in here please" Jinki and Jonghyun said in unison
"Sure, Hyungs what is it?" Taemin walked in to the kitchin of their dorm both of them were sitting there like something was wrong
"Is  everyhting okay?"
"yes all is okay but there is something I... we need to talk to you about." Jinki spoke with a sort of tone
"Okay then what is it Jinki hyung?"
"Well it involves your 'Umma'"Jonghyun said 
"What is is? Is Key Umma okay? Has he found out my secret?"
"Seacret?" Minho walked in to the room
"please don't tell him! you could probably tell by the way I look at him!" Taemin look in to his lap
"So you like him?" Minho asked will a sort of sad look on his face
"Yes... cinda! is that a problem Minho hyung?" Taemin look up at his hyung
"WHAT?? NO! Why would you ask that? Anyway got to do my homework now so..........."
"Okay now we have that out of the way can you perform ' My First Kiss ' with key at the consert because Krystal has called in sick so she cant sing with him but he dose not no about this yet" Jonghyun said this in a upbeat tone that made Taemin smile a bit.
"Okay then hyung. I love that song so sure if its okay with Key Umma."
"I'm sure it's fine"Jinki and Jonghyun left the room laughing to them selfs
 
End Of Flackback
None P.O.V
 
 "Umma look at me!!" Trying to tilt Keys head towards his. 
"*snif snif* It ment a lot to me Taminni" Key his cheak
Then with out warrning Taemin placed a kiss on Key's lips. No-one said or wisperd a thing it was all quiet.
"Didn't i tell you Jonghyun, It would work." Jinki had a smug look on his face
"I guess your right Hyung!" Jonghyun held Jinkis hand tighter and walked away...
 
 
 
Thats a diffrent story
 
 
 
A/N: Thanks for reading lovely vewers