A hangout with the guy I love

One sided love becomes equal

Tiffany's P.O.V



We were heading out the building and he just kept holding my hand and kept walking to somewhere. I was really happy that he was holding my hand but I wasn't sure where we were going to so I asked him "Oppa where are we going to?" But we just kept walking then he suddenly stopped and when I looked at the place, I saw that it was the place that we first day that we hang out.

I wondered why he brought me to this place and I remembered that today is our 4th year friendship anniversary. This is the place he brought me 4 years ago. We kept comming here every year and he brought me here due to the anniversary. I am glad that he remembers this even though with his busy schedule. I am gonna glad that I bought him a present for him few days ago. He pulls a chair for me and I sit then he seats infront of me. He gave me a smile then I was about to melt with his smile but I just smiled at him back.

Yunho's P.O.V

Today is our anniversary. I want to bring her to the cafe that we go often from before. She kept asking me where are we going but I didn't say anything but kept walking and brought her to the cafe. I pulled the chair for her and I sat infront her. It was nice to see her for a long time. She is my favorite sister in the company but I don't have much felings for her. So I smiled at her then she smiled back to me. Her smiles are sweet. Then I began talking to her "it is been months I have seen you~ How's your promotion going?" then she suddenly chuckled and said "I am busy as ever because we have new single comming up~ How about you oppa~?" I smile and said "I am back from Japan so we have some break" then suddenly the lights went off and I saw tiffany being scared.So I stood up and head to somewhere.

Tiffany's P.O.V


I was talking to him and suddenly the lights went out so I was scared.Then there was some light suddenly went off so I was scared. But I saw a light suddenly and I saw it was yunho oppa

 

A/N : what do you think about it guys? It is a cliff hanger but the continuation will be posted soon~ I f you have ideas and tell me so I could put it.