She's just a fan.

I'm just a FAN

 

 

 

“Tickets? Check.”

“Crownstick? Check.”

“Headband? Check.”

^^,

“Banner??~kyyyaaahh!! CHECK!!”

 

 

 

 

She giggles to herself as she checked her things for the concert. She packed her clothes in her MCM back pack and placed her tickets in her pouch.

 

 

 

 

“Bom unnie…” CL calls out to her.

“Neh?” she looked up to her and paused her packing.

“Where are you REALLY going? The truth please.” She said with her leader tone.

“I told you I’ll go to Busan. Short trip.” She continued packing.

“Unnie, you’re bad at lying. Tsk. Arasso. Just tell me stories when you get back. I’m gonna head out too. See you in a week!” she kissed Bom’s cheek and head out of her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She arrived at the venue at 4am thinking that it’ll be the best to be there in that time since she has a VIP3 ticket. Meaning she’s in the standing area. The mosh pit, where everyone will jump and dance all throughout the concert. No reservation of seats, meaning again first come first serve.

 

 

 

 

‘This is the best place where I can see them clearly, without them noticing me.’ She thought to herself.

 

 

 

 

“Is she a fan?” she heard a girl from a far.

The girl was looking at her, maybe weirded out by her outfit.

‘But I’m just wearing shorts and a Bigbang official jacket… and a scarf…’ she said to herself as she looked away.

“She’s bizarre.” She heard again.

“She’s pretty and her skin is glowing. I bet she’s a foreigner.”

‘Omo~ please stop talking about me.’

“I hope TOP oppa looks at me! If he does, I’ll throw my bra at him.” She looked at the girl, who’s laughing right now.

“He’ll only look to girls like her…” she then saw them looking at her.

“No kidding.” They scoffed.

‘I just want to watch them live.’ She said to herself and walked away with her head hanging low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The gate opened at 6:30 pm and the concert started at 8:30 pm. As soon as the big cloth that is covering the stage fell down and revealed the 5 kings, everyone went crazy. Including her, she can’t hide the fact that she’s a real VIP since the beginning. She may seem not to care about the band most of the time, she felt like crying like an ordinary fan girl. Her heart almost fell when she saw her bias, her most favorite man in the world. She can’t help herself but to scream out his name.

 

 

 

 

 

“TOP!!! TOP!!! SARANGHAE!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

 

 

 

 

She waved her crown stick back and forth, through the rhythm of the music, through the chant of the audience.  She even bought finger lasers to match the mission of the Filipino VIPs. She couldn’t hear her screams anymore, every time TOP would appear and try to talk or sing his lines, VIPs would scream all together thus making the singer smile smugly. She looked around the arena and thought ‘Philippines is a TOP biased country.’ And smile sheepishly.

 

 

 

 

‘My banner! Almost forgot!’ She reached for her bag and pulled out her own made banner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since she’s in the front row of the mosh pit, she easily placed the banner on the barricade. She’s waiting for TOP to come over to her place and she’ll wave it right away in front of him. But she’s worried that she might fail in her mission.

 

 

 

 

‘For him to notice me.’ She said to her mind.

 

 

 

 

She jumps and screams whenever TOP commands them. Her make-up less face is now drenched with her own sweat. Her hoodie is up and her bigbang scarf is covering half her face. But she never took it off.

 

 

 

‘Please look at here TOP!’ she chants repeatedly in her mind.

 

 

 

At last, her long wait was over when TOP looked at her in the eyes. She felt like fainting as the electricity of his gaze runs down on her spine. She then waved her banner at him and screamed his name. She saw him glanced at the banner and to her alternately. And she knew that her mission succeeded. There’s a small smile curving on his lips as he sits in front of her, and he then glanced at the cloth she’s holding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘TOPBOM’ it said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD was singing his lines while TOP is sitting in front of her. Looking around the arena and waving to their fans. But what she’s happy about is that he didn’t leave immediately. He even looked at her again and smiled. Her fan girl heart almost stopped beating when he stood up and went to the 1st stage where all the members and dancers are gathering up. It’s their last song, according to them.

 

 

 

She could hear My Heaven’s music playing in the background as the boys are talking at the audience. She felt her heart constricts, just like any fan she doesn’t want to end it yet. 2 hours and a half seems like a short time. It didn’t satisfy her needs. She felt a prick of moist in the side of her eyes.

 

 

 

 

They started singing they’re last song. Her eyes were focused on her bias as he was singing. But what made her cringe was when she saw something flew in front of TOP. He was about to catch it but luckily he didn’t. Then she remembered the girls earlier, “I hope TOP oppa looks at me! If he does, I’ll throw my bra at him.”

 

 

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcftdbJyri1roejpu.gif

 

 

 

 

 

‘So he also looked at her. I thought we spent a special moment earlier.’ Her head and shoulder hung low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was startled when everyone around her started shrieking again, she felt something or someone was staring at her. She then looked up and saw TOP right in front of her again. He was standing there, sporting a smug smile that she always loved. Her heart went crazy again then she remembered her present to him. She rummaged her back pack and threw it at him. It was her luck when it landed perfectly at his side. He bended down, picked it up and placed it at the top of his head. After smiling at her again, he walks off with the pink head band on his head and became hyper. Doing his choom and being bingu TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

A wide smile is plastered at her face, she can’t believe he wore it and brought it with him.

Her life is complete. At least she watched their first live tour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung… I know you like her…” The maknae of the group suddenly uttered when they reached the backstage.

“Huh??” Daesung butted in.

“Nugu?” TOP asked with a goofy smile.

“The girl in the hoodie…” Seungri said.

“The girl with the TOPBOM banner…” GD added in.

“I saw that too.” Taeyang snickered.

 

 

 

 

TOP laughed heartedly at them and grabbed the pink head band.

He smelled it and smiled widely at them.

 

 

 

“That’s gross!” Seungri commented as he removed his shirt, revealing his perfect body.

“Not gross as that.” TOP fired back.

 

 

 

“You know we can invite her in here,” GD suddenly said.

TOP looked at him but his face is stoic, “I know.”

GD smiled, “Should I ask one of the staffs to go get her?”

TOP looked at the pink accessory at his hand and smiled bitterly.

“No.” he said.

 

 

 

“Wae??” they chorused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because, she’s just a fan. I have to let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Ouch right?? TT^TT

TBC :)