IL - Yunho's POV

Crown Princess Eun Hwa

It has been a year since Eun Hwa vanished, i searched high and low for her. My heart couldn't accept what people say about her being dead. Because i know, Eun Hwa will never leave me and i know she's there somewhere and waiting for me. My heart hurts of the thought you might be crying and hurting.

"General! We found this" Guard Soohyun showed me a handkerchief with blue and red butterfly  embroidered on te corners, it was surely Eun Hwa's.

"Good work! show me where you found it" The lead me deeper into the forest, it was dark. Too dark, then i heard a noise. The noise that i've never heard in my entire life. As we walk deeper, there was light. I never felt so happy to see daylight, we walk faster towards it. 

 

 

May 24th 2013

What is this?! 

Where is this?!

Why is there a box moving like a carriage?

"G-general! what's going on?!" The guards shouted as they took out their swords.

"we have no time for this nonsense! bring us back!" I shouted to no one in particular, instead of getting any answers. Alien-like people stops and stares at us, flashing their squared weapons at us. We were blinded by those flashes but not a pain we felted. 

What is this?!

More alien like people gather around us as we guard ourselves with swords.

"Are they shooting for something?" a female alien asks another with a smile, what is this cruel creature?!

Then i caught a glimpse of a familliar brown hair.

I was certain it was her. I dashed to her, before i loose her again.