Forgive Me

Forgive Me Seung.. I Will Keep My Promise

Junhyung POV

"Junhyung,please,I love you so much. What is the difference between me and Hyunseung? Why you can't love me?" Yoseob asked me desperately while holding my hand.

"I just can't. I love him. I just... I can't.. I am sorry Yoseob." I said to him.

"If that so,can you do me a favor? Just this. The last time. I promised you." He ask me while tears flowing down his cheek.

"What is it??"

"C-Can you kiss me? On the lips?"

"W-What? I..." Before I could finish my sentence he already pull me into the kiss..

"T-Thanks." Yoseob said after broke the kiss. He ran away from me.

"What are you doing just now?!" I felt a bit startled with the voice. I turned back and saw.. Hyunseung..

"I didn't d-do anything Seung."

"Liar! I saw it? Happy? Playing with me? Thanks to you Yong Junhyung! You are such a liar! I should believe what Doojoon have told me before!" He said to me while punching my chest.

"Seung! Wait! I didn't mean it. We have promised to loving each other right? And I will keep that"

"You liar! I saw you kissing him!" He yelled at me.

"Seung! It is not that. He pull me into the kiss. I don't want it." I try to explain to him.

He ran away from the park until the road. I chase him until something caught my eyes. A speedy car is moving towards you.He didn't even bother to look to your side. I close my eyes. When I opened it I saw his body darted off to the side of the road. A crowd of people come surround him. i stepped slowly to him.

"SEUNG!" I scream make people give ways to me. I take his head and put it on my lap.

"J-Jun. I-I L-Love Y-You." He stuttered his sentence one by one.

"I Love You too. Please don't leave me. I Love You and only You." With that he closed his eyes and never opened it.

"SEUNG!!!!!!!!!"

*At Hyunseung's grave yard.*

"Seung,why did you leave me?? Why? I love you. I want to marry you. Why? I didn't love Yoseob. Come back to me. Please.." I whisper to his grave while tears running down my cheek.

"YONG JUNHYUNG! ME,JANG HYUNSEUNG HAS GONE FROM YOUR LIFE. JUST KEEP YOUR PROMISE TO ME. THERE WILL BE MY REPLACEMENT. I ALWAYS LOVING YOU." I know it is your voice Hyunseung-ah. Forgive me Seung.. I will keep my promise.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Not a nice story. Just trying.. comment please...