All

All

 

 

 

I hate you, do you hear me, I hate you. I can’t live like that anymore. Leave, do you hear me, leave. I can’t keep silent anymore.

Do you know how much you hurted me, brother? Did you know that my tears fall because of you?

There were times when you would do everything for me brother, everything. You would wipe away the tears. You would tell me “Please, stop…” and would cry instead of me – with my tears. There were times when you were beside me even though you weren’t. Times when there was no power which could take us apart. And still, these times are gone.

Because of you brother, I learned to hate. I learned how to live in the shadows and to kill human souls.

Yes, my brother, you recognized yourself, right? Now look at me and tell me what you see. Yes, that’s right. You see yourself, right, brother? I bet everything and I lost it.

I gave you my heart and my soul brother. You wanted them and you got them. You wanted my body brother, I also give it to you.

And at the end you left me brother. You left me alone in the cold hotel room. Once again, you got me all and you left me at the end.

I cried, did you hear, I cried. I loved you brother, I loved you. Do you realize that because of you I can’t love anyone else?

Only because I know that you exist, that you are somewhere out there… only because of that I wouldn be able to love no one else brother, no one.

I hate you, do you hear, I hate you. Come on, leave, do you hear, leave.

Leave before I told you that I'm lieing. Leave before I embrace you crying. Leave before I scream:

“I love you brother, do you hear, I love you!”