Junseob and Banglo

B2ST and BAP Chat (Halloween sequel)

 

-Banglo-

 

-Zelo POV-

 

“HYUNG~ LOOK!!!” I said pointing to some teenager who is dressed like a pink unicorn “its himchan!!” I said giggling “oh yea” he replied laughing his off, I took a picture and the pink unicorn turned around ‘omg!! It’s a guy!’ I laughed even more. “Zelo did u see that it was actually a guy!!” yongguk said laughing even more and then I saw the pink unicorn run to his friends complaining about his costume.

 

“zelo look!! A huge bucket of candy and no one is there lets go!!” he said pulling my hand, we took half of what was in the bucket and ran before the owner noticed. I was about to tell yongguk something but then I saw him paralyzed “hyung what’s the matter??” I asked “t-there is a little girl pulling on my s-sleeve” he said “so?” I asked looking behind him ‘oh ’ she has a volley ball in her hand “hyung are u still scared of balls??” I asked trying not to laugh “n-no….okay maybe…YES I AM” he said trying to get away from the girl “hey little girl what do u want?” I asked the little girl nicely “I wanna play with oppa” she said pointing at yongguk “srry but oppa is not good at volley ball” I said “o-oh okay” she said upset ‘awww poor girl’ I thought “here how about zelo oppa give u a lollipop” I said handing her a lollipop “THANK U OPPA” she said happily taking it then she ran of yelling happily to her umma “okay hyung she is gone now” I said laughing at him “its not funny” he pouted “I know” I said hugging him “tnx zelo” he said kissing my cheek “okay lets get more candy!!” I said grabbing his hand.

 

-Yongguk POV-

 

After 30 min of trick or treating we decided to take a break “hyung looks its himchan!!” zelo yelled “which one the unicorn or the derp faced one?” I asked laughing “the derp faced one” he said giggling “YAH HIMCHAN!! GET YO OVER HERE!!” I yelled making him jerk his head our way, he pulled jongup with him and walked to our direction “yes hyung?” he said “how much candy u guys got?” I asked “a lot!!” jongup said happily “how about u guys?” “we got a lot too” zelo said holding up our bags full of candy “I have a feeling we might win” I said happily “and I cant wait for the Halloween party later on” zelo said “Oh yea who is setting it up again?” himchan asked “I think doojun hyung asked Mblaq if they can set up the party” I said answering his question “ohhhh” himchan said “well me and jongup are gonna go now see you guys again later!” himchan said waving his hand “kay see ya guys later” I said getting up “come on zelo break is over we need more candy to make sure we win!” I said “hmmm okay” zelo said jumping up from his seat, and then we went of to find more houses.

 

-Junseob-

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

“hyung~ how much candy we got????” I asked “a lot!!” he said happily “our bags are nearly full” he finished off “hyung I can’t wait for the Halloween party” I said jumping up and down “do u think they will have ice cream?? Cuz I love ice cream like how u love coke!!” “I think there might be ice cream seobie” he said laughing at my silliness “hyung look a huge mountain of candy!!!!” I yelled pointing at the pile of candy that ppl are starting to surround “lets go!!!” I yelled grabbing his arm.

 

We dived in the pile of candy with the rest of the ppl trying to grab as much as we can ‘good thing we all brought a second bag just in case’ I thought to my self, after I got my second bag half way full I walked away from the pile to look for junhyung “JUNNIE HYUNG WHERE ARE U??~” I yelled out loud looking around but when I turned around I accidentally bumped in to this girl dressed as a coke can ‘holy junhyung better not show up now!!’ “uhhh hey little girl are u lost?” I asked “huh? Oh no im just waiting for my friend haneul” she said “oh what does she look like?” I asked “she is dressed as a marshmallow” she said giggling “well u better find her quick before my boyfriend sees u” I said “why?” she asked “he is really addicted to coke” I said “ohhh” she said trying not to panic but when she turned around she bumped into junhyung “oh god….” I said “wahhhh!!!!” she yelled running away from junhyung but he started running after her , then I saw her marshmallow friend “hey you marshmallow!!” I yelled “hmmm?” she said turning around “ur friend is being chased by my crazy boyfriend” I said pointing too junhyung chasing the girl “OMO! Hee young!!” she yelled chasing after them, so I decided to chase after them too.

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

‘man this girl runs fast!!’ I thought to my self “YAHH WHY ARE U CHASING ME????” I heard her yell “CUZ I WANT COKE!!” I yelled back “BUT I DON’T HAVE COKE!!!” she yelled “YES U DO!!!” i said finally catching up to her “WAHHH LET ME GO” she said “I TOLD U I DON’T HAVE COKE!!!” I was about to let her down when suddenly a marshmallow started hitting me while yelling “YAH LET MY FRIEND GO!!” “okay im putting her down” I said then yoseob came “junnie hyung look what u did u nearly scared the girl half to death!!” he said then I looked over to the girl she was hiding behind marshmallow friend ‘wow I really I am crazy about coke’ I thought to my self “hey im sorry okay I didn’t mean to scare u I just haven’t had coke in a while” I said going up to her “o-okay” she replied stepping up beside her marshmallow friend “HEY UR YONG JUNHYUNG!!!” the marshmallow said ‘oh !’ “h-hey quiet down ppl are gonna here u” I said looking around “one condition give us concert tickets and buy us coke!!” she said smirking evilly “ughh okay fine” I sighed.

 

After I bought coke for the four of us they thanked me and left “that marshmallow is slick!!” I said “well u did chased her friend all over this neighborhood” yoseob said laughing “yea that’s true” I said ashamed “so u guys are even now!!” yoseob said drinking his coke “but its okay junnie I still love u even if u are crazy about coke” he said kissing my cheek “well im more crazy about u than coke” I said kissing his lips and then my phone vibrated, It was doojun calling ‘that bastard always ruins my moment’ “what??” I asked irritated “BAP said that we should all meet up now its getting late” he said “oh okay imma tell seobie” I said “kay bye” he said then I hung up the phone. “Come on seobie its time to go” I said wrapping my arm around his waist “okay!!” he said smiling.

 

hi guys srry for the late update and i hope this chapter wasnt that short ^^"

oh yea dont forget to comment and subscribe also i would like to say that all ur comments make me smile when i read them XD

and also i would like to thank my new subscribers:

rose3ina

MaddyD

u guys are the best!! :D

and i will try to update fast because i have alot of tests this coming week -__- 

oh and i also changed my screen name guys~^^