Final

A splash in the pool

 

 

                                           Bigbang's concert in Manila succesfully ended. I'm so proud with all the filipino VIP's who showed their support to my dongsaengs. Of course, the boys especially my baby boy kepts on telling me how great the crowd is. I laughed while watching them saying my famous line "Mahal ko kayo.." (I Love You All) and Daesung even did my famous "Sandara Wave". It's a shame that I have to leave earlier. One of the YG staff told me to leave earlier because some fans already saw me. I didn't even know that the boys extended the concert for half an hour.

 

                                         When they met me in the hotel's club for the after party, they were all ecstatic. Everyone were laughing their off everytime someone mentions the incident about TOP and the yellow bra. Ke ke ke. That fan who threw the yellow bra is crazy and i'm proud of her. Lols. Tabi told me that he got shy so he walked away like a boss after realizing what it was, the guys just laughed at him. When everyone was enjoying the ambiance of the club, Jiyong and I decided to take a dip into the pool. It was super late already and the security of the hotel made sure we will have our privacy.

 

                                                 "Thank you baby girl.." Jiyong said. I am sitting on the edge of the pool and he just finished a few lapse. He stood in front of me with my legs slightly apart. Good thing i'm not wearing a bikini but instead, I wore a short shorts and tshirt. I fixed the hair that's covering his eyes.

 

                                              "Hmm, for what?" I said. I gasped when Jiyong hugged me tightly with his face resting on my abdomen.

 

                                                            "For bringing us here.."

 

                                                              "I haven't acually done anything to bring you here. It was YG-nims' decision."

 

                                                                "We know but still, you being popular here is a big help for YG-nim to decide that we're going to have our concert in the Philippines."

 

                                                                     "Aigoo. Arasso arasso.. You're welcome.." I smiled sweetly at him. He pulled me into the water and because i'm kinda petite, I struggled to keep my head on the surface to gasp for air. He laugh at my current state. He just carried me with my legs wrapping his waist and my arms around his neck..

 

                                                                "Aigoo! Ji, i'm heavy.. Just put me down there. The water level here is really high.." I said while pointing to the other end of the pool.

 

                                                                 "Aniyo.. The water is helping me carry you. I can't feel that you're heavy so it's okay.."

 

                                                                 "Ohh okay. Of you say so. Hmm Ji.."

 

                                                                 " Yes babe?"

 

                                                         "I have something to tell you.." I bit my lips nervously. I hope he won't get jealous. Aissh, a jealous dragon can do something horrible if he gets jealous..

 

                                                                "Ooh yeah? What is it?"

 

                                                               "During the concert, you know that i'm with my friends right?"

 

                                                             "Uh-huh.." he said. He playfully nibbled my shoulders.

 

                                                             "He approached me awhile ago.." he stopped. Uh-oh. Eventhough I didn't mention any name I can sense that he knew who I'm talking about.

 

                                                             "Yaah! You talked to Joseph? You're ex-boyfriend?!" He asked me..

 

                                                            "Yes Ji.. You know how I treat my former friends. Ji, even if he cheated on me when we were still a couple, I still treat him as a friend. We just talked about how i'm doing, nothing more. We're just keeping up with each other." Jiyong's eyebrows are now united. He is so silent. I can feel his muscles stiffen and I can also feel that his hold on me loosen. "Yaaah! I might fall. Hold me tightly!" I said panicking. We are on the deep part of the pool.

 

                                                       "You want me to hold your ?" he sarcastically said. Aiggooo! The dragon's jealous. I don't know why but I find it funny . He looks so adorable when he's jealous, the way he pouts those kissable lips of him. I looked at him giggling.."Whaat?" he said irritatingly.

                

                                                             "You're jealous.. :3" I giggled again.

 

                                                          "Bwooh?! I'm not! Pffft. I look much better than him. Pfffftt.." I giggled again. "Yaaah! Stop giggling or I'll drop you here.."

 

                                                              "Ohh come on babe. I know how much you love me that's why you can't do that.." he smirked at me. Uh-oohh. He let go of me and he extend his arms on the air. "JIYYYOOOOOOONGGGG!" I shrieked. My arms automatically held on him tightly and so as my legs. He just laughed at me but his hands are still up in the air.

 

                                                               "Now stop telling me i'm jealous cause i'm not.." he said. I have np choice so I just did what he wants me to do..

 

                                                                 "Okay fine, you're not jealous!" I shrieked because I almost fell to the pool. He just laughed and hold me again tightly. I pinched him everywhere I touch him but he told me that if I continue doing that I might fall for real, he got me with that. Even if he is already holding me, my grip on him is really tight..

 

                                                                  "Babe, I know that my body is hot that you can't resist holding on me that tight but I can't breathe already.." He teased. I blush but I still hugged him.."I love you Dara.." He said while he is drawing circles on my back. I rest my chin on his shoulders and smiled..

 

                                                                           "I love you more.."

 

                                                                           "I love you most.."

 

                                                                     "I love you to infinity and beyond!" I shouted. Ke ke ke.. He just laughed at my randomness when he suddenly popped the question I've been wanting to hear from him..

 

                                                                       "Will you marry me?" I couldn't say anything. I just look at him and nodded. He kissed me passionately and when he ended that we were both breathing heavily.. He smiled at me but I just frowned at him..

 

                                                                         "Hey.. What's the matter?" he asked worriedly..

 

                                                                          "I was expecting you to pop that question but Jiyong I was actually expecting a surprise or something. Like an engagement ring hidden under the ice cream i'm eating or a ring that is inserted in one of the stem of a rose or something like that.." I said while pouting.. He looked dumbstruck at first then he just laughed at my sillyness..

 

                                                                            "Aigoo.. Mianhee.. I am not supposed to ask this not until we go back to Korea but i'm just to excited and yeah, i'll admit i'm jealous.." Ke ke ke.. And yeah, I got him there..

 

                                                                           "Aigoo.. I was just kidding.. I would love to marry you even if there were no surprises or anything.."

 

                                                                       "Even if there is no anything? What if I ask  you to marry me and I don't have any clothes on?"

 

                                                                           "NAUGTHY JIYONG!!!!!!" I shrieked and he just laughed again..

 

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~