Part 1: I Love You

S.H.Y Love (Sequel to Scarf Love)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXF3Qbwkps8

Geeks - Commitment

 

-----

 

Yongguk tried his best to make the day better for the both of them. Sooyoung actually was enjoying the time and she began to fall for Yongguk all over again. Every chance she got, she took a peek at Yongguk and his smiles. She looked at his aegyo. On television, his image does not show any aegyo at all, but the truth was, he was full of aegyo, more than the maknae. is face lit up every time Sooyoung talked.

 

They walked hand in hand, like the days before he left to TS. They smiled and laughed without any hesitation in their voices. Yongguk felt more confident in getting Sooyoung back, and Sooyoung was starting to give in to Yongguk again. They were falling in love and they both knew it.

 

“I love you Sooyoung-ah.” Yongguk suddenly re-confessed. Sooyoung stopped her ice cream and stared at him.

“What?”

Yongguk stood up from his chair and walked around the small round table and behind Sooyoung. He whispered in her ear. “I love you. Do you?” Quickly her ice cream cone and rapidly backing up.

 

“Hey! That was mine!” She got up and chased him around the park.

 

 

Night fell. Yongguk and Sooyoung laid on the soft grass gazing up into the stars. Surprisingly, only a few fans disturbed the date between the two. Yongguk turned his head to look at Sooyoung through the darkness.

 

“I still love you.” Yongguk stated again. “I’ll love you, even after death. I’ll love Hana forever. I’ll love this family until the names no longer exists.”

 

Sooyoung turned to look him through the eyes. As the words processed in her head, she shot up. “HANA!” She quickly gathered her bag and bowed to Yongguk. “Gukkie, I’ve got to go. Can you tell- Oh nevermind, I still have Himchan’s number.” She scurried off with her phone in her hand, dialing Himchan’s number.

 

Yongguk smiled. He hasn’t heard that nickname in a long while from her lips. It sounded like angels, no more beautiful than angels. He was glad that he got to spend time with Sooyoung again. But now he wanted to spend time with his beloved daughter.

 

Yongguk got up to follow the direction that Sooyoung went.

 

“Himchan. Are you back at the dorm with Hana then?” Yongguk asked through the phone.

“Yeah. She is safe.”

“Sooyoung is on her way. Make sure to open the door for her... quietly.” Yongguk ended the call and jogged his way back to the dorm.

 

Sooyoung knocked on the dorm room, and Zelo answered.

“Noona! You’re here!” He exclaimed. Himchan quickly ran over and welcomed Sooyoung into the dorm. Himchan put his index fingers up to his lips, indicating that Hana was sleeping. He led her to a room. Opening the door, Sooyoung saw two sleeping figures on the bed. A small one and a larger figure. She cocked her head to the side, trying to figure out who the sleeping silhouette next to her daughter was. She flicked the switch. Hana didn’t move an inch, but the figure rolled over off the bed.

 

“oof.”

“Jongup. Thank you.” Sooyoung smiled at him and bowed to him along with the others. “Thank you all for taking good care of Hana.. I’m sorry I left her troubles to you. Tell me was she at all badly behaved?” Everyone shook their heads.

“Hana was no trouble at all. I swear! She played with me and I loved playing with her. Please bring her again for us to watch!” Zelo quietly requested.

 

The doors opened and Yongguk was at the doors, quietly walking in, so he doesn't wake Hana up.  He crept to his room seeing the lights on.

 

“I’ll take you and Hana home then.” Yongguk offered. He walked over to Hana and carried her sleeping figure out of the room. Sooyoung followed. She saw Yongguk waiting by the door, smiling brightly at Hana. She too, smiled. She then hurried over, putting her shoes on and opening the door.

 

“You know, I miss my family. Today I spent time with you, but I want to spend the day with Hana and you tomorrow. Can I?”

Sooyoung kept silent.

“Can I?”

“Well..don’t you have a schedule?” Sooyoung asked.

“Do you really think I care for my schedule? I rather spend my time with the family than with music. Can’t I spend time with you and Hana? It’s her birthday, and I haven’t been to one of her birthdays at all. I want to be there when she turns 6.”

Sooyoung looked at him, shocked. “H-how did you know it was her birthday tomorrow?”

“I got my ways, Youngie.” He smirked. Sooyoung warmed up.

 

The whole way back to the apartment was awkwardly silent. They finally reached the apartment door and Sooyoung unlocked the door. Yongguk went inside, walking to Hana’s room, placing her on the cute tiny bed.

 

Yongguk walked out of the room. He looked over at the kitchen, and saw Sooyoung with two mugs of water. He walked over and backed hugged her. His chin rested on her shoulders and watching her. Sooyoung didn’t shrug him off, but she wasn’t comfortable either. She felt as if they just met and fell in love. Like this was their first date, at her apartment, a tiny apartment.

 

Yongguk sniffed her hair, although she didn’t wash her hair yet, he still thought she smelled sweet. His lips were pressed onto her neck. She turned around and was face to face with him. Blushing she looked away and tried to get his grip off of her.

“Yongguk, can you please move aside?”

He shook his head. “Hmm. Who is Yongguk? My name isn’t Yongguk.” He playfully smiled at her while his arms were still around her waist.

“Yongguk, c’mon. Let’s go sit at the table and talk to each other again.”

“I don’t see any Yongguk. My name is Oppa.” He pretended to be clueless.

“Op...pa. Please let’s go sit. I got us some water.” She pointed to the mugs on the counter. Yongguk held his hand to his ear.

“What? I couldn’t hear you. What was my name?”

“Oppa.”

“Louder.”

“Oppa.” She raised her voice a little higher.

He still held his hand on his ear.

“OPPA!”

He chuckled. “Okay, okay, let’s go sit and talk some more.” He went to grab the mugs before she can get to them and set the on the table.

 

Author's Note:

Double update! Wow! Never thought I actually will be able to write this in such a short time! I feel soo acomplished! I think my writing habit is coming back to me!!! I think it's because school is almost over! Anyways... I'll edit later... probably tomorrow. right now it's 2240... I end school around 1230ish since it's an early dismissal! hehe but yess! I'll try to update for tomorrow. Sorry for the shortness again. TT.TT