And So You woke Up... OMG! IN His ARMS! BooYah!

Woke Up In the Morning In Onews Arms... [8 chap!]

And I left....

I'm on my way to the ship, the spotlight was on me.... and... 

I WOKE UP!

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

[Your POV]

I woke up with the sunlight all over my face, I opened my eyes and got blinded by its light...

to where my head was resting, it doesnt feel like my Pillow...

I turned to look at my back, away from the sunlinght since I was currently facing the window...

and there I saw him...

The Namja I had Longed to be with...

The Namja I had been Loving for all this time...

Before, I can only imagine myself waking up beside him...

but now, He's really here with me...

Lying beside me...

I guess i had woken him up w/ my movement...

Still eyes closed, he took his left arm that was under his Head, Moved to face me, he placed his left forearm on my waist, pulled me closer and hugged me tightly...

all I can do is smile and enjoy this moment!

he slowly opened his chinky eyes and sweetly smiled at me...

"Good Morning Yeobo..."

OMG! He called me Yeobo! 

he moved his face nearer and gave me a kiss in my forehead...

and he talked to me in his deep voice in low tone...

"I heard you were sobbing last night..."

"I did?"

"Yeah..."

oooooh! I like this! we're having a conversation in low voice and hugging each other tightly on HIS Bed!

"so why is my Yeobo crying? you had a bad dream last night? huh?"

he slowly moved his right arm where I rest my head and slowly carressed my hair...

"I dreamt of a Kid... I feel really sorry for her... and...."

"And...?"

"And I dreamt about you..."

"Really?"

His chinky eyes widened.

"A Kid... Me... and You? have you dreamt of us having our daughter? but wait... why do you feel sorry?"

"nope, she's not our daughter..."

"Jinjja? well then thats sad..."

I remembered the pain I felt when he left me behind in my dreams...

even with his arms tightly wrapped in my waist, i was able to turn my back to him, I faced the sunlight...>.<

"Wae? whats wrong yeobo?"

"You left me..."

"Mwo? what are you talking about?"

I guess he was startled with what I said.

"In my dream... I looked for you all over the place even though theres an angoing exchange of fire, but in the end, when I've finally found you, you just said hello and left, you left mw behind, you left with another girl..."

"Aigoo..."

the bed moved again, he moved closer to me, but my heart was still aching, and no~ Its true, It hurts...

i knew he'll be hugging me again that I decided to got up, seriously, I really dont want our relationship to end,

I want him to be with me forever, I want to stay by his side as his Yeobo until my last breath...

I lowered my head, Thinking of US parting ways, its just so sad... it makes me wanna cry again, and to think that the girl in my dream looks like Luna in back view... I got so Jealous...

the bed mived again, I guess he got up, this time if he'll be hugging me, I wont move away, If only we could keep on hugging until we die, I'd like that then.

Hug me please...

Hug me again...

Hug me tightly...

Hug me again tigthly onew oppa...

I saw yeobo lowered down her head, Yeobo tends to get jealous easily, there are times when she get too clingy, but I get used to it, and whenever she stops calling me w/c she usually do everynight, to check on me, I tend to miss her and was the one to call her, for sure, yeobo really loves me...

I got dissapointed though, coz he did not hug me, Instead, He got off the bed.

I shut my eyes tightly.

Fool! I should have him hugged me earlier! Fool! Fool! Fool!

I can feel my tears are trying to escape from my eyes...

I lowered my head even more, shut my eyes more tightly...

OMG! I feel so Pathetic! but I love him!

I then heard footsteps nearing in front of me, I neglected it, 

I heard a soft whisper in my ears, But I was too busy pushing back my tears that I was not able to decipher what was it, but I'm pretty sure its Onew Oppa...

Onew slowly Lowered down, he was on his knees, You- sitting on bed and Onew kneeling was in the same height now, Onew moved closer.

I felt two palms cupped my face... slowly lifting up my face, at first I refused to lift up my head, Onew Oppa might see me trying to fight back the tears... and believe me when I say this... I dont look like a pretty human when I do it... (xD)

Omo! Yeobo shut her eyes very closed, I know she's trying not to cry... I guess Yeobo was really hurt with what she dreamt about...

Onew successfully lifted your face and moved slowly nearer to you, his eyes closed nearer and nearer...

I felt a warm soft flesh gently against my lips...

I opened my eyes in surprise! 

Onew Oppa Kissed me!

the tears are now free to fall

I took a glimpse of yeobo, she was surprised with my gentle kiss, I saw her eyes widened and finally the tears fell, they were rushing and traveled to her cheekc and met at the end of her chin and drop at the floor. I started to move my lips slowly, Passionately kissing her... she seemed to get into the kissing that she cslowly closed her eyes... I can still see the trace of her tears...

I felt his gentle kiss... Onew oppa... really knows how to cheer me up... i felt him slowly moving his lips~ we were kissing passionately, I closed my eyes and felt his lips...

Onews right hand left your face and he moved it behind your back he seemed to be supporting your head as you hyper extend it while he's slowly standing up, his another hand left your face and supported it against the bed, you felt him slowly pushing your body to lay down in bed, you did not resis at all, you know you like it too...,his tongue asked permission to enter and you granted it, you didnt fought at all, you let him explore your cavern (ehem! excuse me..) after a while, he pulled back to have some air... his body is crushing against your body, his lips traveled down to your neck and gave you hickeys down to your collar bone... he stopped & go back to kissing your forehead, your nose, your cheeks and he whispered the same words you were not able to decipher earlier...

"... Dangshin uhl... Saranghabnida... Yeobo...

(INSERT YOUR NAME PEOPLE!)"

"I really... Really... REALLY LOVE YOU BABY..."

he spoke those words with sincerity while both of you are looking at each others eyes... he wiped the remaining tears in your eyes down to your cheeks with his gentle thumnb...

"I dont want you to cry ever again, I dont want to see tears fall from your eyes, and I will never do anything to make you cry because I dont want you to cry Because of my Foolishness..."

He sweetly Kissed your Lips Again, Carressing and playing with your hair in his fingertips... You smiled at him and so he does, the same sweet smile, the sweet smile that captured your heart... the smile that is brighter than the sun that blinded you earlier...

you giggled as you realized your stupidity! Crying and all, Doubting the Man who actually Really Loves You the way you love him...

You enjoyed this moment, both your chest pressing against each other, Both can Feel the Beat of each others heart... and not that long when both your Heart came to beat in one rhythm...

................

 

*In happiness, You both giggled!*

^_^