Your Decision Your Destiny

IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG !

“You deserve someone better. I’m sorry” These words are still haunting me every day. These are the words that change my perspective in life. She left me for some unknown reason that I’ve been dying to find out. She left me broken and that “she” never came back.  That “she” I am talking about was my ex-girlfriend, Dara .

We had been in a relationship for 9 years but we knew each other since we were in diapers. The friendship that we had grew into something more. We became a couple and everyone around us said we are destined for each other. We enjoy each other’s company. It was like a fairy tale come true, but all of these things were before. All these things are past and just a memory.

 

Now I got a story to tell……

 

 

To be or not to be is the question that hangs around in the mind of jiyong.

 

Jiyong changed into a man that he once said he will never be. He became a Casanova and drinker. His so called perfect life changed and he is all blaming it to dara. He has girls swooning over him and even taking them to bed but never once he became happy with it. He tried to kill himself in different ways but it all failed because every time he commits to do it ,his bestfriend, Top always stop him. He was thankful, Top was his bestfriend because he is the only one who was there for him in happiness and sorrow or so he thought.

 

“how are you coping with the sudden break-up?” TOP asked out of the blue. Jiyong just looked at him with what-do-you-think kind of look. Top just chuckled but inside he is sad seeing jiyong miserable. *If only you know* Top thought

 

It was a rainy afternoon and jiyong decided to go get some coffee in a nearby coffee shop but when he entered he saw the most unexpected scene in front of his eyes. He saw his bestfriend and his ex-girlfriend talking while holding each other’s hands and smiling genuinely to each other as if they are a newlywed couple. Out of his anger he stormed to them and gave a punch to his bestfriend which send TOP to the floor bleeding. Dara tried to protect TOP but because of this action jiyong gave her a huge slap in the face. He went out of the coffee shop not wanting to make another scene.

 

It has been 3 days since Jiyong locked himself in his room never once he went out. He became depressed and he was not thinking straightly. After a week of locking himself he finally decided to end his life because the reason why he is still alive also betrayed him. He has no reason to live longer since his own bestfriend and ex- girlfriend cheated on him. He went to the rooftop of the building wanting to see the world before he jump off and die. As soon as he tried to jump a voice stop him. “I know that you know the reason why I broke up with you but you can’t accept it and started blaming me. There is no point in denying everything”Dara said “I hope that whatever your decision is, is what your heart and mind wants you to do. Make a right choice” Dara added “ all I want to say is I Love you and no matter what you did to me back then I still care for you and I was always by your side even though you yourself don’t know that. Make the right choice jiyong and remember it was you all along” Dara said while walking into the darkness leaving Jiyong to make his choice To accept the trials and challenges and face them no matter what or run away from your problems and let destiny take care of your future…………

 

 

AND JIYONG’S DECISION WAS………………………….