Woo Bin's Hide-out

LOST

 

-After shopping taeyeon and woo bin went back to the car

Taeyeon:are we going home now oppa?

Woo Bin:nope we’ll eat lunch first...

Taeyeon:hmmm..where are we eating?

Woo Bin:somewhere...

-Then they went to the restaurant and ate...[let’s just skip the eating part,I’ll get hungry again]

Taeyeon:are we going home now?

Woo Bin:nope,not yet...I’ll show you the place where I go when I’m upset

Taeyeon:you mean your hide-out?

Woo Bin:something like that...Anyway,did you save everyone’s number already?

Taeyeon:in my phone and your’s?

Woo Bin:yeah?

Taeyeon:neh...I’ve saved jessica’s,joong ki oppa’s,jonghyun oppa’s,leeteuk oppa’s,siwan oppa’s,seunghyun oppa’s and jaejoong oppa’s number....wae?

Woo Bin:when we reach there,can you call them to go there?

Taeyeon:wae-yo?

Woo Bin:I’ll tell you later when they arrive okay?

Taeyeon:oppa?...why call them when it’s your hide-out?

Woo Bin:I’ll tell you later taengoo~~

Taeyeon:oh!why do you know my nickname oppa?

Woo Bin:Jessica told me at the engagement party...

*FLASHBACK*

-When the guest we’re starting to go home,woo bin and taeyeon stood up from their seat’s and went to their friends tables,taeyeon immediately walked to Jessica,and after a small talk,Jessica stood up from her seat and went to the food area.Woo Bin on the other hand caught sight of her and walked towards her.

Woo Bin:Jessica-shi?

Jessica:neh?oh!(bows)annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim

Woo Bin:oh please stop bowing....

Jessica:neh..can I help you sunbae?

Woo Bin:actually I really wan’na know taeyeon’s nickname,and anything else i can know about her...could you...help me?

Jessica :of course sunbae....I’ll just give this to taeyeon first..

Woo Bin:oh no...it’s just a quick one anyway...

Jessica:ah neh...then..taeyeon’s nickname is taengoo...that’s what I call her...and her favourite colors are light blue and violet blue....and...she sleeps easily..she weighs really light..hmmm..what else...

Woo Bin:thank you..that really helped alot..thanks Jessica-shi...

Jessica:already?that was such a small information...well then..bye woo bin-shi...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Taeyeon:oh really?...how ‘bout you oppa?What’s your nickname?

Woo Bin:you can call me anything,and that can be my nickname from now on...

Taeyeon:wait..you don’t have a nickname oppa?

Woo Bin:nope...

Taeyeon:why?

Woo Bin:I don’t know....

Taeyeon:you don’t want to talk about it?

Woo Bin:is it okay?

Taeyeon:of course it’s your choice,so let’s start with the nicknames...

Woo Bin:okay...

Taeyeon:hmmm...how about...gentle-oppa!?

Woo Bin:gentle-oppa?hmm..wae?

Taeyeon:I combined gentleman and oppa...because oppa is a gentleman..

Woo Bin:yea...okay then..my nickname will be gentle-oppa..

Taeyeon:by the way oppa..why are you such a gentleman?

Woo Bin:well,my mother always wants gentlemens,so she trained me to be one...and it helps..okay we’re here...

Taeyeon: (looks at the place)WAH!you call this a hide-out oppa?

Woo Bin:hmm..the design is just from the outside,to distract people from not coming.  come on..let’s go in...

Taeyeon:neh..

-So they went in the hide-out and checked out the place.Turns out that the hide-out’s inner design was like a swimming pool in a cave.

Woo Bin:we’re here..

Taeyeon:im...speechless oppa...how could this place be so...beautiful?

Woo Bin:thank you for the compliment...anyway..shall I tour you in the hide-out?wait..I’ll just explain how this is....

Taeyeon:neh...

Woo Bin:okay...see this pool?this connects to the sea,if you swim and go through the tunnel,you’ll see pretty fishes swimming freely...

Taeyeon:really?!WAH!this place is really perfect oppa..it’s not so dark,because there’s a whole for sunlight.And it has a sofa to sit..completly utilized...

Woo Bin:and..you can cook here,I order mineral water,and I do groceries sometimes,when I go here..

Taeyeon:but..why are you letting us in here oppa,when this is your hide-out?

Woo Bin:it’s not my hide-out,this is just a place where I go when i’m upset...and I really feel like sharing this place,and this place really needs alot of people..come on now..let’s call everyone...

Taeyeon:but oppa,if we let them in here,how would they...

Woo Bin:oh right...I didn’t think of that..how do we...

Taeyeon:I’ll go call jaejoong oppa outside first..

Woo Bin:oh you can call him here,there’s alot of signals...

Taeyeon:no oppa,jaejoong oppa was following us since this morning,and he’s still following us until here,I’ll go call him first,so we can get the others..

Woo Bin:JINJA?!why didn’t you tell me earlier?

Taeyeon:I decided not to tell you...I’ll be going out now...

-So taeyeon went out and called jaejoong

Taeyeon:jaejoong oppa!please come out now,I know you’ve been following us...we need to get the others...

-after hearing the last sentence,jaejoong came out from one of the big trees..

Jaejoong:arraso~but what we’re you doing in there?

Taeyeon:I’ll explain to you later on the way..

-Then Taeyeon took out her phone and called woo bin

Taeyeon:oppa,come out now,jaejoong oppa finally showed up

Woo Bin:okay,I’ll just close the door....

Taeyeon:neh...oppa tell driver-nim to prepare the car,we’re going to get Jessica,joong ki oppa,jonghyun oppa,siwan oppa,leeteuk oppa and seunghyun oppa..

Jaejoong:why?

-Then woo bin arrives

Taeyeon:on the way,i’ll tell you on the way...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

Hello My Dear Reader's~

Sorry I wasn't able to update for 2 weeks?

I spent my christmas and new year in my grandma's place

and there is no internet there

so I had to let you wait,

but dont worry,While I was there,I was writing

chapters...

Please comment and subscribe=^_^=

Anyway,Did you sones watch I got a boy MV yet?

It's awesome right?