The Date

Puppy Love

It had been a week since Jiyong and Seunghyun had decided to be with each other and they had both been busy all week. They still called every night but Jiyong was a bit annoyed that they hadn't been able to spend more time with each other. He knew that they both had to work but he had thought that they would be able to see each other more. He turned his attention back to practice. He was performing at an award show in a couple of weeks and Youngbae had been making everyone practice more than usual. Jiyong would complain but he knew that with Youngbae in charge it would turn out perfet. It always did. Youngbae stopped the music and started telling people how they could improve what they were doing. He was about to start the music again when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Youngbae shouted. The door opened and in walked a man holding a bouquet of...bears? Jiyong rubbed his eyes and looked again. Yep, still a bouquet of bears.

51QIaLcjSUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

"Is that seriously a bouquet of bears?" Jiyong asked the others. The guys nodded with wide eyes and the girls were busy cooing over how cute it was.

"Who gives a bouquet of bears?" One of the male dancers asked. He and the other guys laughed until they were hit by the girls.

"Someone who wants to show someone they love them but don't want to give flowers, flowers are so cliche. Flowers die anyway, toy bears don't die. I think it's adorable. Who is it from Jiyong?" One of the female dancers said. Jiyong shrugged and looked for a note. He found one in a bear's grasp. He read the note and blushed. He dropped the note and put his hands on his face in an effort to hide his burning cheeks. One of the girls picked the note up and read it aloud.

"Jiyong,

I've been a terrible boyfriend. Our first week together and I haven't even taken you on our first date. Don't worry baby, i'll change that tonight. All you have to do is look beautiful and wait for me to pick you up. I'll be there at 8pm.

All my love,

Seunghyun

xx

P.S. Flowers are too cliche so I bought bears. Something for you to cuddle when i'm not there."

"Kyaa, that is too cute!" One of the girls sqealed. The others soon joined in and the guys had to cover their ears.

"Ji, I hate your boyfriend. He's going to make me deaf. Next time tell him to send a text or something." A male dancer commented. Jiyong glared at him before looking at his bears again. He had to admit, they were very cute. He smiled to himself and looked at his watch. 2pm. He could afford to practice a bit more.

~ ~ ~

Jiyong had been home for two hours now and he had spent most of that time deciding on an outfit. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8pm. He quickly put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. He had put on some make up and had spent a long time on his hair. He thought he looked good and he just hoped that Seunghyun thought the same. He checked his appearance when he heard a knock at the door.

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=12198339

Jiyong walked quickly to the door and took a deep breath before opening the door. He was greeted by a grinning Seunghyun. He took the time to look Seunghyun up and down and was not shocked to note that he looked very handsome. He always looked handsome. Jiyong was about to greet Seunghyun when he was silenced by Seunghyun's lips. He returned the kiss softly and sighed with dissapointment when they seperated. He took some time before he opened his eyes again to calm down. He didn't want to ruin what Seunghyun had planned by dragging him inside and jumping him. He wanted to go slow but everytime Seunghyun did something like that, he just wanted to drag him to the nearest flat surface and have his way with him.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Seunghyun asked after a while. Jiyong nodded and followed him to his car. Seunghyun opened the door for him and Jiyong smiled at him as he got in. Who knew that Seunghyun would be such a gentleman? "Did you like the bears?"

"I loved the bears, they're in my bedroom right now. I'm glad you didn't send me flowers, i'm not a girl I don't really want flowers." Jiyong answered shyly. He saw Seunghyun smile and smiled himself.

"Can you do something for me?" Seunghyun asked after a couple of minutes.

"Sure, what is it?" Jiyong replied. He looked over at Seunghyun and saw that he was concentrating on the road.

"In the glove compartment, there's a blindfold. Would you put it on for me?" Seunghyun asked. Jiyong looked in the compartment are sure enough there was a silk blindfold just sitting there. He hesitated for a moment but he saw Seunghyun watching him from the corner of his eye so he quickly tied it over his eyes. It wasn't that he didn't trust Seunghyun, he was just wary of being blindfolded. They drove in comfotable silence for a while before Jiyong felt the car come to a stop. He had no idea where they were but he would let Seunghyun lead him. Seunghyun pulled him out of the car and led him some way away from the car. Jiyong was about to ask how much further it was when they came to a stop. Seunghyun moved behind Jiyong and untied the blindfold. Jiyong blinked a little to clear his vision before gasping at the sight before him.

the-laguna-wedding-gazebo-d-300x230.jpg

"Do you like it?" Seunghyun asked uncertainly when Jiyong didn't say anything. Jiyong simply turned around and kissed him. He returned the kiss with the same amount of passion. He was more than a little dazed when they pulled away from each other. "Is that a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes. You did all this for me?" Jiyong replied. Seunghyun came up behind him and rested his chin on Jiyong's shoulder as the younger man kept staring.

"I did all this for you and i'll do a lot more for you in future. You deserve to be spoilt Jiyong." Seunghyun whispered in his ear. He lightly kissed said ear before penguin walking the other up the steps and to the table. He pulled Jiyong's chair out for him before moving to sit down in his own seat.

"I think you're already spoling me and we've only been together for a week." Jiyong said with a smile.

"Well like I said baby, you're worth it and more." Seunghyun said. He reached across the table and held Jiyong's hand. They sat holding hands for a while until a blonde man brought over their food and wine. Jiyong saw Seunghyun smile at the man before he left.

"Who is that?" Jiyong asked. He wasn't jealous, he was just curious. Honestly.

"Ok, I'll come clean. I had some help. I was filming all day and my friend is an interior designer so I asked him to help me. That was him. His name is Daesung, we've been friends since we were in high school." Seunghyun said while rubbing his neck. He was embarrassed that he hadn't set everything up by himself.

"Seunghyun, it doesn't matter. The fact that you even thought of doing something like this is amazing. I love it whether you did everything or not." Jiyong said. He quickly kissed Seunghyun's hand before letting go to eat his meal. They made small talk while they ate and fed each other their food. When they finished the meal, Seunghyun pulled Jiyong up. Jiyong looked at Seunghyun but let him take him to wherever he wanted to go. Jiyong looked in awe as the passed the treeline. It was beautiful.

601286_moonlit_river.jpg

"I always like coming here. It's quiet and peaceful. You can't help but feel at peace when you come here." Seunghyun said. He wrapped his arms around Jiyong and just stood there holding him. Jiyong had never been so calm on a date before. He had only ever been on dates with Hyerin and he had always felt pressured to make evrything perfect. He liked that he was the one being taken care of for once. Jiyong moved his hands up to hold Seunghyun's arms and he sighed. Seunghyun looked down at him before smiling and looking at the river again. It was the perfect end to a date.

~ ~ ~

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. You're probably getting sick of me by now but i'm flattered that you all like this story so much. When I added this story I was expecting maybe a couple of subscribers but so many of you have subscribed. As usual let me know what you think and thank you for reading ^_^